What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you want me to tell you want an average Pakistani thinks of a Sikh! Get ready, remember We ruled present day pakistani while you Pakistani punjabis have to look at your distant turk, or pashtoon cousin in order to make yourself feel better!..:yahoo:
424633_3757615978828_274885777_n.jpg
54141.jpg
lalqilaconquer.jpg
sikh-akali.jpg
Baba%2BDeep%2BSingh%2BJi%2Bcopy.gif

Sure. Ranjit Singh was a secular Khalistani king rather than a hindutva fanatic from bhayyaland. And we killed thousands of Khalsa soldiers in response along with helping John Nicholson in 1848-49. Don't miss your nexy history lesson.

I guess we can use the same logic and see what Balochs, and Shias think about Pakistan!

At least you agree that Khalistanis are not too fond of India, and that your bhaiyya brethren killed thousands of khalistanis as revenge for Indira Gandhi.

Even 100 people marching out becomes a news in UK lol :big_boss::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

MI6 and the CIA are going to break India apart. Alarmed PDF Indians can only make sarcastic comments because that's all they know how to do when faced with such a danger. Goodbye India, welcome Kashmir, Khalistan, Dalitstan, Greater Pakistan and any other country formed from the ruins of this dilapidated toilet-less cesspit.

I know this because my relatives live in U.K. and according to them most of the "so called" Kashmiri residing in U.K. are in fact Mirpuri people from Pakistan masquerading as Indian Kashmiris just to garner political attention and sympathy to the Pakistani effort of getting Kashmir back from India:coffee:.
For all the Pakistanis I've met in the UK, I have not once come across a Kashmiri (Indian or Pakistani). There really aren't that many here.....

I can guarantee 80% of these who actually turn up for this "march" will be Pakistani or of Pakistani descent, 10-19% white "hipsters"/hippies and then maybe there will be 0.1% actual Kashmiris.

this is to all pakistani idiots....Sikhs and hindus are patriotic indians.....they are brothers and their motherland is INDIA

I wish you people had realized that in 84, and hindutvas wouldn't have massacred thousands of Sikhs.

For all the Pakistanis I've met in the UK, I have not once come across a Kashmiri (Indian or Pakistani). There really aren't that many here.....

I can guarantee 80% of these who actually turn up for this "march" will be Pakistani or of Pakistani descent, 10-19% white "hipsters"/hippies and then maybe there will be 0.1% actual Kashmiris.

Mirpuris are Kashmiri.

Now you want me to tell you want an average Pakistani thinks of a Sikh! Get ready, remember We ruled present day pakistani while you Pakistani punjabis have to look at your distant turk, or pashtoon cousin in order to make yourself feel better!..:yahoo:
424633_3757615978828_274885777_n.jpg
54141.jpg

Sikh_man_surrounded_1984_pogroms.jpg

Anti+Sikh+riot.jpg

sikh-riot-2.jpg

2005123112770401.jpg

IN03_SIKHS_10794f.jpg

sikh-riot-3.jpg

Don't let these superior Aryans who invaded you take control of your mind. They share nothing with you. They have toilets, money and fair skin, unlike you.

Khakkhar, and Janjua warriors of Pothar did put up a good fight with Ranjit Singh, but they were no match. As far as Chatthas are concerned do you know it was Jhanda Singh Dhillion, leader of Bhangi Misl that took "zam zam top./kip's gun/bhangia wali top" from the Chatthas. Also Chatthas are not just Muslims, Chatthas are also Sikhs.

Well both of them couldn't get subdued to be honest. They joined John Nicholson in Attock., and before that Ahmed Barelvi. Yeah most Jatt clans have sikh and muslim sections.

Brother close to 3,000 sikhs were killed in Delhi in one night, in that whole month close to 7,000 were killed, I know the 1984 events like the back of my hand! But there is a better way to talk about those events, Blaming all hindus is not the solution.

Hence I use "hindutva". I respect Pakistani hindus.

I wish you people had realized that in 84, and hindutvas wouldn't have massacred thousands of Sikhs.

What happened in 84 was condemnable but since then we've had Sikh prime ministers for 10 years, several heads of military, and Sikhs prospered without discrimination.

So when was the last time a Hindu reached any position of importance on Pakistan? Look at what is happening to your minorities - killing your own army officers for being Ahmadi, destroying Hindu temples and killing Christians for blasphemy. You guys are a truly awesome bunch.

But brother please use your head and tell me what portion of Khalistanis represent the Sikh community. Do you know what the turnout in punjab was for general elections ...close to 80% !! Now compare that with Balochistan where it was 3%! BTW if all Khalistanis represent Sikhs, then i guess then IS and Al Quaida also represents all Muslims right?
He is not interested in logic, let him be.

Sikhs lost the Anglo war! Thousands upon thousands died defending their motherland! but i'm glad you agreed You sided with the Gora something you had been doing for a long long time, is it a surprise you even sided with the gora when partition took place? lol

Sikh also sided with the Gora judging by the victoria crosses. Khalsa attacked us first. "An enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Sikh_man_surrounded_1984_pogroms.jpg

Anti+Sikh+riot.jpg

sikh-riot-2.jpg

2005123112770401.jpg

IN03_SIKHS_10794f.jpg

sikh-riot-3.jpg

Don't let these superior Aryans who invaded you take control of your mind. They share nothing with you. They have toilets, money and fair skin, unlike you.
1984 was unforgivable- FACT. But Sikhs aren't stupid enough to fall for your propaganda, we know it was nothing about Hindu vs Sikhs- we have been brothers of India for centuries defending our nation side by side.

1984 was politics and nothing more- as sickening as this is but wasn't religiously motivated.

I have confidence that 99% of INDIANS (Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews, Jains etc) want justice for 1984, it is a blot on Indian history.

All your pathetic attempts to create divisions in the various Indian communities is a transparent as it is futile. Unlike your nation, India has been able to create a strong national identity and the majority of people in India would see themselves as Indians first and anything else a distant second but I know this is something Pakistanis have a real issue wrapping their heads around considering the nonsense you are fed by your shoals, politicians and media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom