What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to seeing a free Khalistan and Kashmir filled with toilets and happy natives. They will be a great ally of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the United States. The remaining lands will be :sniper:
Brahmins? :sniper:
Aryan rulers? :sniper:
Hindutva oppressors? :sniper:

1984 was unforgivable- FACT. But Sikhs aren't stupid enough to fall for your propaganda, we know it was nothing about Hindu vs Sikhs- we have been brothers of India for centuries defending our nation side by side.

1984 was politics and nothing more- as sickening as this is but wasn't religiously motivated.

I have confidence that 99% of INDIANS (Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews, Jains etc) want justice for 1984, it is a blot on Indian history.

All your pathetic attempts to create divisions in the various Indian communities is a transparent as it is futile. Unlike your nation, India has been able to create a strong national identity and the majority of people in India would see themselves as Indians first and anything else a distant second but I know this is something Pakistanis have a real issue wrapping their heads around considering the nonsense you are fed by your shoals, politicians and media.

Ah, the usual Brahmin and Aryan ruler propaganda that "INDIA STRONK". The CIA is planning how to dissolve India as we speak. We will see all those Brahmin rulers who have imposed the caste system on innocent Indian minorities :sniper:

Well who gives a shit ? :lol:

A thread was posted in this PDF about India 's lack of interest to bring Britians in their foreign policy.
Then how these Brits can pressure . :sarcastic:
Two separate issues there bro. This is not an event being organised by the British govt and doesn't necessarily reflect the sentiments of the British govt.

Thousands of these events happen every year in London, at any given moment there are 2-3 of these things going on somewhere in London- does anyone pay attention? Does anything change?

Muslims would have been better off had the partition not took place, we could have solved all of your problem constitutionally! But your power hungry leaders wanted it all to themselves. A country born out of the inability to live with others is now having trouble living with its own.

Do explain how Sikhs sided with the Gora, i hope you are not referring to the treaty Maharaja Ranjit Singh signed with East India company? You do know that Dost Mohammed Khan who fought many wars with the Sikhs, also ended up signing a treaty with them!

Well Sikh soldiers won most of the victoria crosses. Sikh soldiers formed the backbone of Brit army. Tiwanas and Potohari tribes sided with Brits only because they feared Sikhs would ally with Brits and re-affirm their politically paramountcy over Punjab under a colonial government. Most ex-Khalsa princely states in British India remained loyal to Brtis such as Patiala etc. Most recognized jagirdars of Punjab were Sikhs, so it is quite obvious that Sikhs also sided with them.

There are about 20 million sikhs in India. There were 8000 deaths in the riots. You work out the math.

This is exactly why I love Pakistani textbooks - it's so entertaining to non-Pakistanis.

I don't know if these figures are 100% correct, i heard it from sikh. Maybe 22% or 20%, anything is possible.

Ah, the usual Brahmin and Aryan ruler propaganda that "INDIA STRONK". The CIA is planning how to dissolve India as we speak. We will see all those Brahmin rulers who have imposed the caste system on innocent Indian minorities :sniper:
dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

1984 was unforgivable- FACT. But Sikhs aren't stupid enough to fall for your propaganda, we know it was nothing about Hindu vs Sikhs- we have been brothers of India for centuries defending our nation side by side.

1984 was politics and nothing more- as sickening as this is but wasn't religiously motivated.

I have confidence that 99% of INDIANS (Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jews, Jains etc) want justice for 1984, it is a blot on Indian history.

All your pathetic attempts to create divisions in the various Indian communities is a transparent as it is futile. Unlike your nation, India has been able to create a strong national identity and the majority of people in India would see themselves as Indians first and anything else a distant second but I know this is something Pakistanis have a real issue wrapping their heads around considering the nonsense you are fed by your shoals, politicians and media.

Indian comments on this website after that Kashmiri students' thrashing showed us how much you reactionary people respect your minorities.

I look forward to seeing a free Khalistan and Kashmir filled with toilets and happy natives. They will be a great ally of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the United States. The remaining lands will be :sniper:

You would make an awesome conspiracy theory movie director - something in the lines of Battlefield Earth.

Don't forget an independent north east, and dravida nadu in the South. United states of Hindutva would only remain in central India in the future.

You would make an awesome conspiracy theory movie director - something in the lines of Battlefield Earth.

Ah, the alarmed comments of an Indian who can not bear to think of defecating in a toilet seat. Change might be difficult, but eventually, you will embrace it. Khalistan will make a great ally of the Greater Pakistani Republic and the United States of America. So will the new Dalit states, and the Kashmiri state.

Ah, the alarmed comments of an Indian who can not bear to think of defecating in a toilet seat. Change might be difficult, but eventually, you will embrace it. Khalistan will make a great ally of the Greater Pakistani Republic and the United States of America. So will the new Dalit states, and the Kashmiri state.

Yes that will be the day manbearpig attacks us.

Don't forget an independent north east, and dravida nadu in the South. United states of Hindutva would only remain in central India in the future.
The oppressed Dalits will be given a homeland. I hope to see all the oppressed minorities of India given a state. When will the CIA begin to destroy India? :hitwall:

The oppressed Dalits will be given a homeland. I hope to see all the oppressed minorities of India given a state. When will the CIA begin to destroy India? :hitwall:

Add an independent Adivasi-Chattisgarhi state to that. Maharathas also deserve their own independent state in Deccan considering UP and Bihari people are stealing their jobs.

20% of the Sikhs = 4million people. According to your Pakistani logic, it's possible to multiply from 8000 people to 4 million people in 30 years :victory:

Brother use some common sense, 8000 were killed. Raped sikh woman were in hundreds of thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom