What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Dravida Nadu would be the most successful state carved out of India. It is these north Indians who are holding Dravida Nadu back.

What you're saying doesn't even make sense, you realise that? No true Sikh would want to kill innocents be it Hindus, Muslims, Christians etc so what you said about Sikhs eliminating Hindus in Sikh villages makes ZERO sense and is a blatant lie.

How about you look at out 9th Sikh Guru, Guru Teh Bahadur Ji died protecting Indian Hindus, he is often referred to as "Hind Di Chadar"- the "Shield of INDIA".

lol so called shield of India is such a blatant modern lie. I mean sikhs were non entity outside punjab, how the f they were saving hindus? In fact mughals were not against Hindus to begin with but only new religion Sikhism. And yes this is historical fact that many bhaiya hindus were killed in villages of Punjab after 84's to take revenge of riots.

Hiptullha said:
After 1971 came 1984 where I don't know how many innocent Sikhs were slaughtered by Indian brahmins.
There is a reason that sikhs are moving out of Pakistan like other minorities. How many Sikhs are there. Why are they leaving.
And there is a good reason that our last pm and armychief were Sikhs.
84 was wrong. But Hindus have great respect and love for Sikhs. The first thing taught to us about Sikhism is that elder brothers/sons from Hindu families became part of this community to save Hinduism from Muslims. Sikh gurus and their families made huge sacrifices to save Hindu brothers. A Hindu goes to gurudwaras and pray there.
There might be few differences but Hindus and Sikhs are true brothers. Sikhs in India are one of the most prosperous and respected group.

And Dravida Nadu would be the most successful state carved out of India. It is these north Indians who are holding Dravida Nadu back.
you forgot Rajputana, I am sure Muslim Rajputs in Pakistan would support that.

It is not us who is thinking about breaking India. The United States, UK, China, and several other states are formulating a plan on how to disintegrate the toiletless cesspit to create freer and better India. They might begin enacting this plan soon so Kashmir is annexed by Pakistan. :)

Anti+Sikh+riot.jpg

kejriwal-askes-jung-to-start-sit-probe-on-antisikh-riots_190214073915.jpg
Really. Just look at your country. You are having hard time finding your identity after almost 67 years as an Independent country. Your leadership has failed her citizens while dreaming about breaking up India and gaining control of Kashmir. I do not need to write more than what is already stated and if your leadership has an ounce of common sense they will unite under one honest leader to turn around the future of your country.

you forgot Rajputana, I am sure Muslim Rajputs in Pakistan would support that.

Oh yes, thanks for the reminder. Though I heard north Indian hindutva/modism is pretty strong in Rajputana. And Pakistani rajputs are a different from Rajasthanis, as are the Kangra rajputs from Rajasthani rajputs.

There is a reason that sikhs are moving out of Pakistan like other minorities. How many Sikhs are there. Why are they leaving.
And there is a good reason that our last pm and armychief were Sikhs.
84 was wrong. But Hindus have great respect and love for Sikhs. The first thing taught to us about Sikhism is that elder brothers/sons from Hindu families became part of this community to save Hinduism from Muslims. Sikh gurus and their families made huge sacrifices to save Hindu brothers. A Hindu goes to gurudwaras and pray there.
There might be few differences but Hindus and Sikhs are true brothers. Sikhs in India are one of the most prosperous and respected group.

Another blatant lie invented in modern times. Few punjabi khatri hindus raised their son as sikh so he can one day join British army and bring some much needed money.

Oh yes, thanks for the reminder. Though I heard north Indian hindutva/modism is pretty strong in Rajputana. And Pakistani rajputs are a different from Rajasthanis, as are the Kangra rajputs from Rajasthani rajputs.
I know they are different but still .. open back door diplomacy with them and test the waters if you know what I mean? There was a movie about how a underground revolutionary movement is going on for a free Rajputana.

I know they are different but still .. open back door diplomacy with them and test the waters if you know what I mean? There was a movie about how a underground revolutionary movement is going on for a free Rajputana.

There are about 100 million rajputs in India, jay rajputana.

save_ghenda said:
Another blatant lie invented in modern times. Few punjabi khatri hindus raised their son as sikh so he can one day join British army and bring some much needed money.

Read some books on sikhism. How many Sikhs are in Pakistan. Why most came to India during partition and later also.

Uk why not rawanda?

Indian community shud also hold protests for kashmir without traitors.

Sikhs chose India and they were rewarded in 1984.
Isn't it ironic that things turned out for worse for Sikhs in India and Ahmedis in Pakistan, they both chose the wrong sides. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom