What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Bengalis chose Pakistan and they were rewarded with a genocide in 71..so your point being?

Actually Bengalis didn't chose anything, they were front runners in demading separate country for muslims long before anyone else.

Isn't it ironic that things turned out for worse for Sikhs in India and Ahmedis in Pakistan, they both chose the wrong sides. :tsk:

Wrong comparison: we are fine in India. :agree:

I know they are different but still .. open back door diplomacy with them and test the waters if you know what I mean? There was a movie about how a underground revolutionary movement is going on for a free Rajputana.
Jack and jill went up the hil....:cheesy:

It's UK. They are within their rights to do so, without having the fear of being expelled from their workplace/universities.

Good luck, though where is the financing coming from?

But haryana is hindu land anyway, why do you guys have problem?
we hate pandits, never let them have the upper hand but now with BJP coming in power things will change and we will be marginalized and prosecuted in our own lands.

Actually Bengalis didn't chose anything, they were front runners in demading separate country for muslims long before anyone else.

My mistake then..let me correct it

And Bengalis were rewarded with a genocide after they created Pakistan..again your point being?

we hate pandits, never let them have the upper hand but now with BJP coming in power things will change and we will be marginalized and prosecuted in our own lands.

This is wrong, pundit bhi hindu jat bhi hindu. Both of you guys are same thing basically religion wise. But never doubt superiority of brahmin if you are hindu. Know your place shudra jee, my honest advice.

My mistake then..let me correct it

And Bengalis were rewarded with a genocide after they created Pakistan..again your point being?

No genocide just few killed in civil war, your point again? Hell Bengali population in Pakistan only increased after 71 and not decreased. Many of them are illegals still.

This is wrong, pundit bhi hindu jat bhi hindu. Both of you guys are same thing basically religion wise. But never doubt superiority of brahmin if you are hindu. Know your place shudra jee, my honest advice.
For a muslim you do know a lot about Brahmins I give you that, I think you took a summer course about Brahmin's superiority in your local school.

right :enjoy:

jats are demanding separate jatland in india

For a muslim you do know a lot about Brahmins I give you that, I think you took a summer course about Brahmin's superiority in your local school.

I hope your jatt a** is beaten by bjp brahmin soon.

No genocide just few killed in civil war, your point again? Hell Bengali population in Pakistan only increased after 71 and not decreased. Many of them are illegals still.

What is the status of Muslims jats in Pakistan. Their strength and hold?

Ie your jatt a** is beaten by bjp brahmin soon.
You will be disappointed. Army and police is full of jats. Guess army chief is a jat...not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom