What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your jatt a** is beaten by bjp brahmin soon.
just like they are beating Kashmiri's a**? or even worse? Will I be allowed to hold a "Single man March" for violations of my human rights in UK?

just like they are beating Kashmiri's a**? or even worse? Will I be allowed to hold a "Single man March" for violations of my human rights in UK?

Now that brahmins will rule your jaat a**, i wonder if repeat of 84 is on the cards? This time against hindu jaats.

What is the status of Muslims jats in Pakistan. Their strength and hold?
You will be disappointed. Army and police is full of jats. Guess army chief is a jat...not sure
yes he is a jat but he has to take order from BJP, see how they are oppressing us poor jats.

It's UK. They are within their rights to do so, without having the fear of being expelled from their workplace/universities.

Good luck, though where is the financing coming from?
Daya Pata lagao.

Bhai mohalle kee logon ko ikathe karne kee liye bhi financing chahiye.

Now that brahmins will rule your jaat a**, i wonder if repeat of 84 is on the cards? This time against hindu jaats.
I wonder if Pakistan would support an independent Jatland, a free khalistan along with independent Jat land ... you literally have the Delhi surrounded, Pak flag on red fort would be just a left handed play.... Just imagine.

What is the status of Muslims jats in Pakistan. Their strength and hold?
e

There is no such a thing as jats in Pakistan, we are all same thanks to Islam.

I wonder if Pakistan would support an independent Jatland, a free khalistan along with independent Jat land ... you literally have the Delhi surrounded, Pak flag on red fort would be just a left handed play.... Just imagine.

Yes the idea sound great, hopefully Zaid Hamid stop betting on dalits of India to raise and instead work on jats.

Well Indian nerds and IT professionals also deserve their own independent country considering how much the Indian jocks bullied them in college.

by the current atmosphere in ur country and ur attitude...
PAKISTAN toh pakka SOMALIYA banega...!

yet another indian wet dream, but yeah you can dream, this reminds me of an article an indian wrote a few years back on india times where he claimed that pakistan's economy will collapse within 6 months and the government and institutions wont last,
guess what, quite a lot of 6 months have passed since then....

Well Indian nerds and IT professionals also deserve their own independent country considering how much the Indian jocks bullied them in college.
Considering they leave for US in couple of years after they join the job it would be nothing but empty piece of land.

And finance him too...once think tank analyst finds the funding source

I am planning to declare my home as Independent country... ...... before that kindly co-operate with me, for Independence moment... planning 10million march...please all Indians apply for visa to visit my home.....

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

More likely is the fact that Pakistan is on the verge of losing Balochistan! :P

been listening to this indian claim since 2005, its getting old.
come up with something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom