What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis and their fetish with marches.

The recent Rochdale scandal along with the string of bad press stories emanating from the Middle East means the British public currently has no appetite for yet another conflict involving Islam in general and subcontinental Muslims in particular..Expect a lot of fringe elements along with the likes of Moazzem Beg and Anjem Chaudhary, both fresh out of jail, and flag waving ISIS sympathisers to be in attendance though.This million march has the potential to tarnish Western perceptions of the Kashmiri separatist movement more than any Indian PR exercise ever could so the Indian government should really be welcoming this...
that couple plus dozen of black flags will do the job,,,i hope RAW gets the idea :D

I was specifically mentioning Hindus in my post when I talked of comparative achievements. Christians face other forms of persecution like the one who is about to be executed like based on blasphemy laws. You have no problem with that, right?

That was a one off incident which has to be condemned - something I mentioned in my earlier post.All you need to do is talk to modern day Sikhs to know what they think of being a part of India. What minorities are facing in Pakistan is a systematic attempt at being eliminated.

awww like I said earlier, pointing fingers at us wont hide those hideous massacres committed by your people against, Sikhs,Muslims as well as christians, so take your bragging somewhere else.there still are pages of Modern day sikhs and articles by then that are still desiring to separate from India, so cut the crap.
and your last sentence is pretty much a worthless pile of BS to me, they're still thriving and even where I live there are tones of notable people from our minorities who received the respect and the stature in our community, so quit Bullshitting and dont get off topic. try to remain relevant with the million march of kashmiris. its only gonna be a waste of my time arguing with someone like you.

Mr Rana Bhagwan Das former Chief Justice of Pakistan
Deepak Parwani: He is a top dress designer from Sindh living in Karachi. Deepak is a big name in the field of fashion and dress making. Deepak also occasionally appears in dramas, meray paas paas and kudurat are his famous dramas.Ive seen his dramas and a friend of mine is a fan of his Fashion brand,

apart from that there are a hell lotta thriving Hindu businessmen in Karachi. the about 2 are just the obvious ones I already knew before so I mentioned here.

hindustan doesnt exist .. YET.. all these 4 colors in flag needs their own identity.
where pakistan have only one color and white shows Peace.

Do you even know anything about Jaats?? or just talking BS

How can he talk any sense about things that do not even exist in paksitan........like the exiatence of Minorities there who are on the verge of extinction too.
Just like: are there any Ghendas in paksitan? Are there any Lions or Tigers in that country? There are just Goats now, mountain goats and the Dumba Goats left now!

Sooner or later, India is on the verge of loosing rest of Kashmir. :nana:

Ummmmmmm........how??

@AsianUnion

when pakistan was formed there was no referendum held in india whether pakistan should be formed or not. if referendum would have been held in 1947, I am sure there would have been no pakistan.

So it was the best thing that ever happened to India I guess.

90, 000 Indian soldiers / police dead as remarked few months ago by your Prime Minister of India Modi. lol.

Yeah,died of old age,so what??

Millions March to Free Kashmir from India are the first steps to get rightful Independence from India.

Mashallah!!

Kashmiris innocent blood won't go ever wasted.

MILLIONS!! Seriously??

Last edited:
India will soon have to realize they can't hold on Kashmir forever Kashmir never will be part off India

What's your obsession with this ff thingy lately??!! :undecided::undecided:

as i said before pagans will never let it go war will be the only solution

Yeah,and the result is already quite well known,history will repeat itself.............like it has in the past countless times since 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom