What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian logic when you dnt have a reply change the topic
I didn't change the topic. You asked how many times India was cut up, and I had to show you the reality, that you were the ones getting cut up repeatedly. Just because we retained the name of India doesn't make you the conquerers. If anybody, it was you who started talking about ancient history - which hasn't been kind to you either, just like modern history.

On topic, let's see if this "million march" can garner even a thousand losers. Meanwhile, Indian Kashmir remains proudly Indian, and will continue to do so.

Muslims to muslims place cant be outsiders.. 900 years of muslim Rule have you forgot that.. what happend to russia?
and technically you can only cut anything when they are together East and west were not together ..yes under one name.. but British india were one.. now it has many pieces.
4 colors in your flag needs their identity
sikhs need their own identity
south are different people
nexis and Asam
then urdu speaking nation bihar , haidrabad delhi
and Mahrashtra
all needs to be seprated
its comming .....................

A sophicated spiel begging for funds. keep at it
A sophicated spiel begging for funds. keep at it
thats the best you can come up with huf..

Muslims to muslims place cant be outsiders.. 900 years of muslim Rule have you forgot that.. what happend to russia?

And 5000 years of nnon muslims rule. So what? As I said, most parts of India were not conquered by outsiders. Every inch of Pak was. Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Orissa, Andhra, Karnataka were all ruled by sons of the soil.

And its amusing to hear you pretend they were not outsiders. Sorry to break this to you, but they were. You are not Afghans or Turks, you are a poor little Pakistani. Turks and Afghans ruled your people. Yes, you were the conquered and tthe subjugated, not the conquerers.

Just because you later adopted the religion of the conquerers does not make you the conquerer. If I become Christian tomorrow, I will not boast of having established the British empire.

I didn't change the topic. You asked how many times India was cut up, and I had to show you the reality, that you were the ones getting cut up repeatedly. Just because we retained the name of India doesn't make you the conquerers. If anybody, it was you who started talking about ancient history - which hasn't been kind to you either, just like modern history.
On topic, let's see if this "million march" can garner even a thousand losers. Meanwhile, Indian Kashmir remains proudly Indian, and will continue to do so.
WTF are you talking about your so crazy you said we broke you once right i said look how many times have you been broken in past not necessarily by us anyway indian kashmir doesnot want to be a part of either pakistan or india its a fact you cant deny million marches or any other shit wont change a jack pagans wont let it go so easy once again love to see an indian muslim give his/her view on this topic

4 colors in your flag needs their identity
sikhs need their own identity
south are different people
nexis and Asam
then urdu speaking nation bihar , haidrabad delhi
and Mahrashtra
all needs to be seprated
its comming .....................

It's called unity in diversity - something you won't understand, because you couldn't even live with two languages for 25 years. Balochis, Pashtuns, Sindhs, Bengalis have all started insurgencies against you. It is not India that people are afraid of becoming a failed state. We not only live with diversity, but actually celebrate it. We are taught since the age of 6 to celebrate our diversity.

WTF are you talking about your so crazy you said we broke you once right i said look how many times have you been broken in past
The point is that every one of those times, you were also broken, much more so than us.

The republics of India and Pak only came into existence in 1947. The republic of Pak got cut into two in 1971, thanks to India. Meanwhile, India has added a lot more territory.

So don't talk of history, it will only reinforce your humiliation.

funny because i ground reality is different do you want me to direct u to some websites or images showing wt your so called brave army does in kashmir
what the ones you doctor and blow off as propaganda? everyone knows your Photoshop skills

The point is that every one of those times, you were also broken, much more so than us.
The republics of India and Pak only came into existence in 1947. The republic of Pak got cut into two in 1971, thanks to India. Meanwhile, India has added a lot more territory.
you need to take your meds seriously do you know any indian muslim on pdf

what the ones you doctor and blow off as propaganda? everyone knows your Photoshop skills
say what the ones we doctor do an independant research then you can reply

you need to take your meds seriously do you know any indian muslim on pdf
I believe one of them already answered you on page number 8.:enjoy:

Another is @acetophenol.

@SarthakGanguly is another Kashmiri.

And how does it matter anyway? We talk about strategic issues as Indians, not as hindus or muslims or christians or buddhists. You have been taught since birth to look at the world through religious glasses - we haven't.

If Kashmir is the issue, there are 800 million hindus and 180 million muslims (including 170 million non Kashmiri ones from across India) who consider J&K as part of India.

You are barking up the wrong tree, when you try to ask us in terms of muslims and hindus. As I said, we Indians are taught to think very differently - all that matters to us is our territorial integrity. Any Indian believes in that ideal, no matter what his r her religion is.

And 5000 years of nnon muslims rule. So what? As I said, most parts of India were not conquered by outsiders. Every inch of Pak was. Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Orissa, Andhra, Karnataka were all ruled by sons of the soil.

And its amusing to hear you pretend they were not outsiders. Sorry to break this to you, but they were. You are not Afghans or Turks, you are a poor little Pakistani. Turks and Afghans ruled your people. Yes, you were the conquered and tthe subjugated, not the conquerers.

Just because you later adopted the religion of the conquerers does not make you the conquerer. If I become Christian tomorrow, I will not boast of having established the British empire.

we did not adopt any religion we were born muslims .. thats where you need to educate yourself, reason we got our muslim land was Islam and there isnt any Turk, afghan or Arabs we are muslim.
i see you getting emotional but thats not a logically right.. every state you mention were occupied by maharajas and mostly were muslim . before British India there wasnt one country existed there were small states were ruled by maharajas. so technically you are wrong. muslim tried to unit these stats, and they did for 900 years but still it was not a country.

we did not adopt any religion we were born muslims .. thats where you need to educate yourself, reason we got our muslim land was Islam and there isnt any Turk, afghan or Arabs we are muslim.
i see you getting emotional but thats not a logically right.. every state you mention were occupied by maharajas and mostly were muslim . before British India there wasnt one country existed there were small states were ruled by maharajas. so technically you are wrong. muslim tried to unit these stats, and they did for 900 years but still it was not a country.

If it was not a country, then why ask how many times it got cut? That's the whole point. The modern countries came into existence only in 1947, and since then, only you got cut into two.

And no, your ancestors became muslims due to the atrocities of invading Afghans and Turks and even Arabs. (Arabs also plundered what is now Pakistan.)

And no, just because your ancestors adopted their religion doesn't give you bragging rights about Turks and Afghans. It is risible to hear you say all muslims are one, when muslims are slaughtering each other everywhere.

No, you were not the conqurers; you were the conquered. End of story.

It's called unity in diversity - something you won't understand, because you couldn't even live with two languages for 25 years. Balochis, Pashtuns, Sindhs, Bengalis have all started insurgencies against you. It is not India that people are afraid of becoming a failed state. We not only live with diversity, but actually celebrate it. We are taught since the age of 6 to celebrate our diversity.

No one is Against Pakistanis are more united than before .. it was British india who got cut into many many pices in 1947.
oh we have seen your diversity when father or church got burnd alive and nuns got raped
we have seen it in 84
Asam , nagaland every day in Bihar and Kashmir.
Gujrat..
what els?

No one is Against Pakistanis are more united than before .. it was British india who got cut into many many pices in 1947.
oh we have seen your diversity when father or church got burnd alive and nuns got raped
we have seen it in 84
Asam , nagaland every day in Bihar and Kashmir.
Gujrat..
what els?
Yea we have seen all that in Pakistan as well, until about a month back. Ocaasional riots or violence notwithstanding, we know to celebrate our diversity much more than the purelanders who first got cut into two because of language and ethnicity, and now slaughter each other to figure out who is the purest among the pure.

Repeat - it is not India that everyone fears is becoming a failed state. It is not India that angels fear to tread. It is not India that cannot host even an international cricket match. It is not India that is filled with bearderd barbarians waging perennial war agianst non bearded ones. It is not India where people get hanged legally for professing another religion.

Please, Pakistan talking about some violence in India, is like North Korea teaching S Korea about dmocracy or political freedom or prosperity.

If it was not a country, then why ask how many times it got cut? That's the whole point. The modern countries came into existence only in 1947, and since then, only you got cut into two.

And no, your ancestors became muslims due to the atrocities of invading Afghans and Turks and even Arabs. (Arabs also plundered what is now Pakistan.)

And no, just because your ancestors adopted their religion doesn't give you bragging rights about Turks and Afghans. It is risible to hear you say all muslims are one, when muslims are slaughtering each other everywhere.

No, you were not the conqurers; you were the conquered. End of story.

modern country after 1947 where did you get that term from .. no one converted even if they did it was the best and glad they did..
i see the desperation calm down i wont say anything to hurt you . but you have to realize now you just getting over reacted.
want me to give you some time to think about it .
it is Hindu term to make india into Greater india where they want to snatch all those parts and make them part of recent india which were before British india.

Yea we have seen all that in Pakistan as well, until about a month back. Ocaasional riots or violence notwithstanding, we know to celebrate our diversity much more than the purelanders who first got cut into two because of language and ethnicity, and now slaughter each other to figure out who is the purest among the pure.

Repeat - it is not India that everyone fears is becoming a failed state. It is not India that angels fear to tread. It is not India that cannot host even an international cricket match. It is not India that is filled with bearderd barbarians waging perennial war agianst non bearded ones. It is not India where people get hanged legally for professing another religion.

Please, Pakistan talking about some violence in India, is like North Korea teaching S Korea about dmocracy or political freedom or prosperity.
i answerd you already .
what are you trying to say by bringing north and south Korea. they are happy and spending their lives the way they want
you might be happy in your well . who cares
indians just look at world with their glasses where every one looks enemy of india. but if you open yoru heart and throw that glasses of your self made history you will see this world is beautiful .
you need to put reality in your history books. problem solve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom