What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is inspired by the Pakistani azadi march etc. 'Million march' must have been taken from there. If they think they're gonnna get an Imran khan type response, that's just lame :)

Ummm........there are'nt that many idle people in the UK........among other things.

[quotif="Badbadman, post: 6312294, member: 143622"]I already have my country INDIA.
As far as this rally goes mate, the whole UK can rally behind kashmir whatever, it ain't gonna change shyt.[/quote]
Well If no one listen to their peaceful right then dont blame Pakistan if talib start supporting kashmiri who have been lliving under great stress.. maybe sikh can forget 84 but muslim wont leave muslim alone..

Two separate issues there bro. This is not an event being organised by the British govt and doesn't necessarily reflect the sentiments of the British govt.

Thousands of these events happen every year in London, at any given moment there are 2-3 of these things going on somewhere in London- does anyone pay attention? Does anything change?

Bro I dont meant to blame British Government.Britian is democratic nation.Every one has their own freedom in UK.
I am pointing towards the delusions of leaders of so called million march.They are asking UK for pressure India.
But how can they do that.

Sikh_man_surrounded_1984_pogroms.jpg

Anti+Sikh+riot.jpg

sikh-riot-2.jpg

2005123112770401.jpg

IN03_SIKHS_10794f.jpg

sikh-riot-3.jpg

Don't let these superior Aryans who invaded you take control of your mind. They share nothing with you. They have toilets, money and fair skin, unlike you.

So your benchmark for superiority is toilets,money and fair skin. :sarcastic:

For us perhaps for whole world superiority of a man means the thing inside his head called brain something that like you people seriously lacking.

How much they are giving to people for appearing so called 'rally'

How much they are giving to people for appearing in so called 'rally'

it is Hindu term to make india into Greater india where they want to snatch all those parts and make them part of recent india which were before British india.
Stop right there...i wasn't even aware of term "Akhand Bharat" untill i joined PDF..so this my frnd is d very good example to know how much this "Akhand Bharat" concept is close to our heart.
Stop your illusion nobody want to get back the lost land.

you need to put reality in your history books.
Problem is with your history book.:lol:

Well If no one listen to their peaceful right then dont blame Pakistan if talib start supporting kashmiri who have been lliving under great stress.. maybe sikh can forget 84 but muslim wont leave muslim alone..

Wanna know what'll happen if we 'reply' in kind. We invented that playbook.

Wanna know what'll happen if we 'reply' in kind. We invented that playbook.
according to that play book. i see where Tamil stands in SL..
we have our own manual. . lets see whats the best you can do?

I thought you guys might have learnt something from history :lol:
Punter you need to re-write your self made history books.
how you hve your selfmade imaginary fairy tale stories
we all know whatsup

Punter you need to re-write your self made history books.
how you hve your selfmade imaginary fairy tale stories
we all know whatsup

Your geographic area/size pre-1971. Your geographic area/ size post-1971. Don't look very fairy tale to me.

Pakistanis in Britain should be worrying about more important matters.

Why don't you let Kashmir is decide for themselves. Stop talking for them. You guys claim to be biggest democracy. What a shame. Put your money where your mouth is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom