What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is Against Pakistanis are more united than before .. it was British india who got cut into many many pices in 1947.
oh we have seen your diversity when father or church got burnd alive and nuns got raped
we have seen it in 84
Asam , nagaland every day in Bihar and Kashmir.
Gujrat..
what els?

Rebel organization: Baloch Republican Army, Balochistan Liberation Front, Balochistan Liberation Army

Political party: Gilgit Baltistan United Movement, Balawaristan National Front
Proposed state: Republic of Gilgit Baltistan

Proposed state: Sindhudesh
Political movement: Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz, Sindhudesh Liberation Army, Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz

Political party: Taliban, al-Qaeda
De facto state: Islamic Emirate of Waziristan

list goes on.

i answerd you already .
what are you trying to say by bringing north and south Korea. they are happy and spending their lives the way they want
you might be happy in your well . who cares
indians just look at world with their glasses where every one looks enemy of india. but if you open yoru heart and throw that glasses of your self made history you will see this world is beautiful .
you need to put reality in your history books. problem solve
OK, I will be charitable and assume that you are very young, which is why the parallels went over your head.

No point responding to someebody who cannot understand a basic analogy.

On topic about this "million men march", all I have to say is HAHAHA.:lol::lol::lol:

260.gif

Amused to see how these Pakis are concerned about Indian Shikhs....but one thing is for sure...given a chance a Shikh will cut of the 1/2 cut dik of a **** and shove it down the Pakis @rse.
Sikhs wanna have another golden tempels sure.. hindus have done shove that thing if you take a look to history. you wanna be a macho man. get your Sikh country first

Rebel organization: Baloch Republican Army, Balochistan Liberation Front, Balochistan Liberation Army

Political party: Gilgit Baltistan United Movement, Balawaristan National Front
Proposed state: Republic of Gilgit Baltistan

Proposed state: Sindhudesh
Political movement: Jeay Sindh Muttahida Mahaz, Sindhudesh Liberation Army, Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz

Political party: Taliban, al-Qaeda
De facto state: Islamic Emirate of Waziristan

list goes on.
funny did you just read wikipedia ...
educate yourself punter

OK, I will be charitable and assume that you are very young, which is why the parallels went over your head.

No point responding to someebody who cannot understand a basic analogy.

On topic about this "million men march", all I have to say is HAHAHA.:lol::lol::lol:

260.gif
time will laugh at you if you dont correct yoru mistakes. Blaming Pakistan for all your problems is not the right or best way .
i assume you need another century to realize whats going on .
and it will be too late by then .
:)

time will laugh at you if you dont correct yoru mistakes. Blaming Pakistan for all your problems is not the right or best way .
i assume you need another century to realize whats going on .
and it will be too late by then .
It will need at least a century for us to bother about Kashmir again. It is a state of ours, like any other. You can carry out "million man marches" for the next century, it won't make a difference.

Sikhs wanna have another golden tempels sure.. hindus have done shove that thing if you take a look to history. you wanna be a macho man. get your Sikh country first

:)
I already have my country INDIA.
As far as this rally goes mate, the whole UK can rally behind kashmir whatever, it ain't gonna change shyt.

And how does it matter anyway? We talk about strategic issues as Indians, not as hindus or muslims or christians or buddhists. You have been taught since birth to look at the world through religious glasses - we haven't.
If Kashmir is the issue, there are 800 million hindus and 180 million muslims (including 170 million non Kashmiri ones from across India) who consider J&K as part of India.
You are barking up the wrong tree, when you try to ask us in terms of muslims and hindus. As I said, we Indians are taught to think very differently - all that matters to us is our territorial integrity. Any Indian believes in that ideal, no matter what his r her religion is.
no my ques to an indian muslim is not regarding kashmir issue its regarding muslims invading india thats all ?

Is this 'Million March' going to be a march by Millipedes ?

I think this is inspired by the Pakistani azadi march etc. 'Million march' must have been taken from there. If they think they're gonnna get an Imran khan type response, that's just lame :)

no my ques to an indian muslim is not regarding kashmir issue its regarding muslims invading india thats all ?
On page 8, I saw your question which was on topic of this thread.

:lol: Wannabes having a rally against their own country due to confused ideology on a European land.

If this is not identity crisis, what is.. :D

'Internationalization' seems to be the new theme. Unprovked firing to get P5 attention and then this. When will they ever learn man?

named it 'million march',,,,,expected participation thousands :D,,,,,actual participation may be below a thousand :lol::lol:

1000? Below 100

Isn't it ironic that things turned out for worse for Sikhs in India and Ahmedis in Pakistan, they both chose the wrong sides. :tsk:

Is it not true that Sikhs live all over India and free to carry on with their commercial enterprises without any harrasments?

Nobody in India gives a **** about marches in uk or Brussels.

Two insignificsnt countries can't do nothing to India

Is it not true that Sikhs live all over India and free to carry on with their commercial enterprises without any harrasments?
yes it is, but am not sure what exactly you are trying to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom