What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
just below the indian national flag
58hzg.gif
which in Turn will be below the Pakistan Army flag

Pakistan is not only loosing Kashmir. It is loosing everything. It is economically backward,world loosing faith on Pakistan, democracy is on verge of collapse, terrorist are making it hell already and china will leave it like it left North Korea,Baluchistan is want a break up. How much can Pakistan control in future.US funds are going to stop, China is still not that rich to provide US like money to it. Still Pakistan thinks that It is not failing then am i wrong to disagree.

Pakistan is not only loosing Kashmir. It is loosing everything. It is economically backward,world loosing faith on Pakistan, democracy is on verge of collapse, terrorist are making it hell already and china will leave it like it left North Korea,Baluchistan is want a break up. How much can Pakistan control in future.US funds are going to stop, China is still not that rich to provide US like money to it. Still Pakistan thinks that It is not failing then am i wrong to disagree.
dear do u watch alot of indian news channels it seems as if u get ur facts frm them terrorist have lost there control in pakistan not completely i agree but its an on going process it takes time plus i visit Balochistan every year on ground feelings are different its ur dream u seperate balochistan aint gnna happen cant wait to see indian butt hurt face when we take over them

war is inevitable no matter how much one tries its a part of evolution i think

bring it on...let us settle scores for once and all

I like how the numbers are exaggerated as a part of publicity stunt. A million person march comprising of a thousand people!

Eagerly looking forward to see how many actually participate in the 'million march'!

dear do u watch alot of indian news channels it seems as if u get ur facts frm them terrorist have lost there control in pakistan not completely i agree but its an on going process it takes time plus i visit Balochistan every year on ground feelings are different its ur dream u seperate balochistan aint gnna happen cant wait to see indian butt hurt face when we take over them
typical Pakistanis i see foreign news too and you can see YouTube filled with anti Pakistan news. you too don't just watch Urdu Pakistani channels and get your facts right. We visited Kashmir several times and I dint see any anti India activity either but we dont dis agree with the facts like you do

I know this because my relatives live in U.K. and according to them most of the "so called" Kashmiri residing in U.K. are in fact Mirpuri people from Pakistan masquerading as Indian Kashmiris just to garner political attention and sympathy to the Pakistani effort of getting Kashmir back from India:coffee:.

Not different then Jammu hindus who try desperately to associate them with Kashmiris.

Not sure whether Britain have a million immigrants in total from all over the world, how come million kashmiris will come suddenly to britain?lets wait and watch...

keep marching..............................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom