What's new

A "Million March" Anti-India rally to take place in UK calling for 'independence of Kashmir'

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you know for sure majority of the protesters will be Pakistan descent in British? The march haven't start yet, why are you speculating who will be at the protest?
I know this because my relatives live in U.K. and according to them most of the "so called" Kashmiri residing in U.K. are in fact Mirpuri people from Pakistan masquerading as Indian Kashmiris just to garner political attention and sympathy to the Pakistani effort of getting Kashmir back from India:coffee:.

No doubt with a Pakistani Flag on the top of RED FORT, DELHI I!! :pakistan:

Lol I still remember when you wanted Radio Pakistan to be heard in Delhi.. End result, we liberated East Pakistan, had All India radio played at Dhaka and Gave the land to its rightful owners. Do not Test us time and Again, we have better business to do than to play with you.

Last edited:
Most of them aren't Kashmiri by ethnicity.These people are rather Pakistani Mirpuri citizens living in the U.K. under the guise of Kashmiri ethnicity.Kashmir was,is and always will be a part of India.Plus who in their right mind will like to fight a behemoth nuclear power for a mere piece of land:azn:,so there is chance that Kashmir will get it's independence from this country even if the Kashmiri people demand for it:coffee:.
Instead of focusing on "ASIAN" sex grooming gangs which are rampant in UK, these people are protesting about something half way across the world. I would say they got their priorities really messed up.

May a Million Millipedes march together with them. Unfortunately, there are no Billipedes; else it could have been called a "Billion March". :(
Mean while Total Pakistanis population is 0.48millions... :rofl: ....
In future Pakistanis might claim part of uk as their population growing there... lol

I know this because my relatives live in U.K. and according to them most of the "so called" Kashmiri residing in U.K. are in fact Mirpuri people from Pakistan masquerading as Indian Kashmiris just to garner political attention and sympathy to the Pakistani effort of getting Kashmir back from India:coffee:.

Ok

can indian muslims give view on this

Hopefully every nations involve in this entanglement find the best solution without further bloodshed and war.
war is inevitable no matter how much one tries its a part of evolution i think

Lawange ..lawange kashmir lawange.....:D

Well in other threads, Iran ,Afghanistan and India firing day and right with absolute synchronization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom