What's new

A Meeting on Christmas Night Dacca, 25 Dec 1962

Anyway...that is a terrible attitude, I have to admit. Anyway he was probably just angered that time. I don't think, or want to think that he actually feels that way.
My goodness just read this post (following your link),and I am speechless.so this is the post you were talking about? Truly disastrous!
He was responding to BSF killing in the border.Sanghi terrorist use much worse language than this against indian Bengali Muslim here.

Mujeeb was traitor and he was doing treachery much before op searchlight,
Mind your language please. It's not wise to call someone traitor without evidence.
Mujib was not traitor but he was one of the front line young politician of Pakistan movement.
And before operation search light it was Mujib who requested the army to take care of the agents of R&AW and their paid agents mukti babini terrorist .
Mujib was the elected prime Minister of Pakistan by Pakistani citizens.
Unfortunately there were lots of R&AW agnets were inside his own party awami league and they made mujib and his family hostage .
And do you know why mujib banned awami league and other political party during BAKSHAL time ?
Only to take care of those hidden R&AW agents inside awami league . To whom niazi and his army surrendered long before 1971 .

So don't blame mujib, who was your true prime minister and a great lover of joint Pakistan.

May Allah give mujib the jannat ul firdaus for his great passion for the unity of a Muslim nation ,Amin.

@Max

He was responding to BSF killing in the border.Sanghi terrorist use much worse language than this against indian Bengali Muslim here.
Well but the thread is about the flood victims !!

Thats why PDF made rules against "sarcasm" for noobs.
Sorry didn't understand! Where is the sarcasm here??

Well but the thread is about the flood victims !!
He just said that which caused no harm to anyone.While bharati BSF animal regularly kill underage Bangladeshi children in the border.I hope you at least mention that evil deed in real world in response to your friend, when he drill through the vast PDF archive to find some Bangladeshi member's comment years ago, which only a rootless vermin will look for to engage in a mental masturbation here.

Last edited:
Anyway...that is a terrible attitude, I have to admit. Anyway he was probably just angered that time. I don't think, or want to think that he actually feels that way.
I also think that @bluesky was just in anger .
As I see many posts from him,he is a balanced man as far I can understand.

He just said that which caused no harm to anyone.While bharati BSF animal regularly kill underage Bangladeshi children in the border.I hope you at least mention this evil deed in real world in response to your friend, when he drill through the vast PDF archive to find some Bangladeshi member's comment which only a rootless vermin will look for to engage in a mental masturbation here.
Oh ok alright.

Sorry didn't understand! Where is the sarcasm here??

Bangladeshis dont have any capabilities to do such things or no intention. Just hollow provocation. If someone says such things, that means he is just imitating his counterpart. But when his counterpart says similar things, he really means it.

he really means it.
Well I understand.If he really mean it then that's alright .
I joined here this year but I was never regular before.
So not familiar with most of style of argument except the genocide hoax of 1971 from our Bangladeshi country fellows.

I thought your post was directed at me.

No it was not directed against you (though you realised it now). I got nothing against you tbh....BD forum would do lot better if ppl were base-line consistent like you (at your level)....even though we have our own large set of differences (and I would expect it...its not the issue).

As for this character, sorry to say, he wasnt just "angered" that "time". I do not really want to start a compilation of this fellow, it wasnt his first time expressing that (I just happened to remember it most vividly), neither was it his last. He consistently has spouted it at various times, I dont think he is that "angry" all the time.

Same goes for a large portion of the other BD ppl posting here, their consistency is not there to be talking about 1971 related stuff with some air of clean hands and high moral ground. Inside they are very much at some level the same thing they have sworn to destroy outside. Such people invite destruction on themselves in the end (in many cases from their own fellow countrymen who know better or think the polar opposite). In BD case the good thing is most people are not like them, and even if they were, BD does not have the means to accomplish it (outside its borders). Thus the reality is the ultimate sobering chastiser.

My goodness just read this post (following your link),and I am speechless.so this is the post you were talking about? Truly disastrous!

Yep just one of many.

Like I said it took quite a large concerted effort by multiple members here to turn me against BD (on this forum).

They were afraid of an honest bridge you see. They wanted a bridge only on their terms, with no dual-understanding.....or no bridge at all (a valley of hate is much easier for them to thrive with).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom