What's new

A Meeting on Christmas Night Dacca, 25 Dec 1962

guilty decendents of traitors and sanghi terrorists supporting each other in thread as usual.

Well the fact is it was abnormal union from the day one, Bengalis were completely aliens to us, surrounded by bharat from all sides. they should have their separate independent bengal on 14 August 1947.

it meets its fate anyways, Pakistani writers should stop discussing this BS, better spend time on the issues like terrorism, economy, politics, geopolitics etc.

Thats why this party was a joke until Allama Iqbal presented 2 nation theory and Jinnah become leader.
The Lahore Resolution actually would have created an Independent Bengali state...guess who opposed it at the last minute...none other than Jinnah...Bengal already experimented with the two nation theory in 1905...it was already partitioned into Hindu and Muslim majority parts long before Iqbal presented his theory....So you see Jinnah becoming the leader might have led to what happened later on...Bangladesh(in one form or another) would have been born regardless of Jinnah.

Well you guys are safe heaven for celebrity terrorists like Osama Bin Laden. They way you talk about nuking....you have a terrorist tone as well. Thinking of blowing someone up? You guys are slaves of America. They drone bomb you and also gives you aid. Nice..huh. And you guys are like Sir yes Sir. Good going boy.
Stop talking bullshit. So what is Osama bin Laden was found in Pakistan?

Should every Pakistani suffer because Osama Bin Laden was found in Pakistan?

All Pakistanis are proud to be Pakistanis! :D

Nazi war criminals were found in South America.

Hideki Tojo Japanese war criminal was executed and was from Japan.

Your point is?

Well you guys are safe heaven for celebrity terrorists like Osama Bin Laden. They way you talk about nuking....you have a terrorist tone as well. Thinking of blowing someone up? You guys are slaves of America. They drone bomb you and also gives you aid. Nice..huh. And you guys are like Sir yes Sir. Good going boy.
The latest terror incident in the US was done by a Bengali idiot.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/new-york-police-respond-reports-explosion-inmanhattan/

I wouldn't be talking if I were you :D.

Here comes the confusion. Just be sure of your own identity.
Look, I have no hatred in Particular for Pakistan or Pakistanis. I just want you guys to be sure about your identity. If you have conflict about what your Pakistani identity is, then the country will always be on turmoil. There will always be violence between various groups.
We very well know our identity and we don't need a foreigner Bengali telling us otherwise. I have seen more "identity conflict" within Bengalis who try to fit in as "Desis" here.

What is Pakistan?
A nation with the five states who share common culture?
Or,
An Israel for subcontinent Muslim?
It is a nation with five states that share common culture and religion. Period.

Muslim league was in power in Bengal since 1937.At first as a coalition partner with Fazlul Haque' Krishak-proja party then unilaterally.PM of Bengal-
Fazlul Haque-1937-1943,
Khawja Nazimuddin-1943-1945 and
HS Suhrawardy-1945-1947.
So, I ask those who claim monopoly over the Pakistan Movement, why the people in their then provinces were supporting the Hindu Congress more than the Muslim League? None of their 4 Capitals could form a Muslim League government any time before 1947.

Yet, Pakistan was established. It was because the people of Bengal and Bihar fought for it. It is a shame to take credit for something they did not contribute, at least, not at par with the people of Bengal and Bihar.

Some of our Pakistani posters have reversed the sequence of the creation of the word PAKISTAN. It was first conceived as PAKstan by Chowdhury Rahmat Ali, whereby PAK means holy. So, Pakstan means a holy land. After this stage, the syllables P, A, K, S, T, A and N were thought about and it was seen that these can be used to denote Punjab, Afganiya, Kashmir, Sind, BaluchisTAN. 'I' was then added to this word for people to pronounce it easily.

But, today's Pakistanis are being misguided by the nomenclatures. They are claiming Bengal was not supposed to be a part of Pakistan. It is a complete distortion of history. I hope, Pakistanis will become more pragmatic in their thinking. It was the Muslims of Bengal and Bihar who fought for Pakistan, when today's Pakistanis were sleeping on the laps of Hindu Congress.

Muslim League was formed in Dhaka in 1910s. Fazlul Haq, the then Chief Minister of Bengal, proclaimed the Lahore Resolution in 1942 (?). Muslim League formed provincial govt. only in Bengal after the 1946 provincial election all over India. Can a Pakistani poster tell me what were the results of the same elections in your holy land?

I request people to stick to the reality of history and not to think lies are the truths. Bd people, except a few nostalgic persons like me, have no regret for breaking of Pakistan into two. We want a progressive Pakistan and Bangladesh. Only then the dream of Zinnah and all others of those days will be materialized.
Could you explain what this ZINNAH is :hitwall:

Could you explain what this ZINNAH is :hitwall:
I am extremely sorry for the inadvertent mistake while I typed the name. I have corrected it now. I apologize to all who may think I am disrespecting Jinnah Sahab, which I am not. I am just talking about the historical truths, and not talking against Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah. He was the leader of both Pakistan as well as Bangladesh people. Without his strong and timely leadership the sub-continent Muslims would not have gained two separate countries as the final outcome.

You really want me to go find that again? OK I did just for you:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/flood-affected-indians-take-shelter-in-bangladesh.441239/

The poor Indian village folk at the border areas (who probably help a whole bunch of BD border folk too under reverse circumstances) are the bragging hyper nationalist sanghi (insert whatever) sorts you see, that deserve to be shot at first sight....floods being the reason? bah!
I thought your post was directed at me.

Anyway...that is a terrible attitude, I have to admit. Anyway he was probably just angered that time. I don't think, or want to think that he actually feels that way.

Stop talking bullshit. So what is Osama bin Laden was found in Pakistan?

Should every Pakistani suffer because Osama Bin Laden was found in Pakistan?

All Pakistanis are proud to be Pakistanis! :D

Nazi war criminals were found in South America.

Hideki Tojo Japanese war criminal was executed and was from Japan.

Your point is?

The latest terror incident in the US was done by a Bengali idiot.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/new-york-police-respond-reports-explosion-inmanhattan/

I wouldn't be talking if I were you :D.
My was post was not directed to average Pakistanis. But to that idiot sully who was talking bs.
Btw are you comparing that Bengali idiot(I don't even know his name, lol) with the legendary Bin Laden?
We very well know our identity and we don't need a foreigner Bengali telling us otherwise. I have seen more "identity conflict" within Bengalis who try to fit in as "Desis" here.

It is a nation with five states that share common culture and religion. Period.
All fine and all. But how did Jinnah became father of that nation? Afaik, he wasn't from any of those states.

Anyway...that is a terrible attitude, I have to admit. Anyway he was probably just angered that time. I don't think, or want to think that he actually feels that way.

My was post was not directed to average Pakistanis. But to that idiot sully who was talking bs.
Btw are you comparing that Bengali idiot(I don't even know his name, lol) with the legendary Bin Laden?

All fine and all. But how did Jinnah became father of that nation? Afaik, he wasn't from any of those states.
lol all Pakistanis respect Jinnah. Jinnah did a lot for the Muslim League.

Grow up, Bin Laden isn't that legendary.

What about that Bengali terrorist who did the New York Pipe bomb attacks?

lol all Pakistanis respect Jinnah. Jinnah did a lot for the Muslim League.
Agreed. I don't think anyone has anything against Jinnah other than some who were radically against partition.
What about that Bengali terrorist who did the New York Pipe bomb attacks?
Only one he managed to harm is his own self. Serves him right. I'm not defending him in anyway. But is he comparable to Bin Laden?

slap after slap after slap on your bengali face east pakistani

Not looking for US financial aid, says Pakistan Army chief Gen Bajwa
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...f-gen-bajwa/story-cifTI1swWsgESJ3aTilVSO.html

You really want me to go find that again? OK I did just for you:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/flood-affected-indians-take-shelter-in-bangladesh.441239/

The poor Indian village folk at the border areas (who probably help a whole bunch of BD border folk too under reverse circumstances) are the bragging hyper nationalist sanghi (insert whatever) sorts you see, that deserve to be shot at first sight....floods being the reason? bah!
My goodness just read this post (following your link),and I am speechless.so this is the post you were talking about? Truly disastrous!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom