What's new

A loss in Gilgit by Pakistan army in 1971 no one talks about

the thing is we r still stuck with sellouts
one of them got himself billionaire and went to work abroad
he was considered the bestest army man
Selling out has been the theme of the land - where do you think the British got the bulk of their recruits from?
Doesn’t mean Papa Johns wasn’t an average officer or didn’t believe in chand sitara, just means he had the right buttons and social tendencies to look out for his interests more.

Selling out has been the theme of the land - where do you think the British got the bulk of their recruits from?
Doesn’t mean Papa Johns wasn’t an average officer or didn’t believe in chand sitara, just means he had the right buttons and social tendencies to look out for his interests more.
well i was talking about his boss
papa jones is small fish compared to (bare sahb)

well i was talking about his boss
papa jones is small fish compared to (bare sahb)
I can tell you this - no one joins PMA to betray Pakistan or compromise interests. However, the society itself starts mounting pressures and the connections start rolling in characters slip and change.

A great example known to me personally is a 2 star in one of the services who in my opinion a fine example of an officer and so was their family… but before the star came in.

The mrs went from a modestly dressed lady(not that is ANY indication of moral character but shows the impact of power and money) to sleeveless and urdu went to unglish(if you know what I refer to) - their daughter who was a sweet mild mannered person went to pierced drama queen shouting angrily at their housemaid “If this fucking bitch doesn’t iron my clothes in 5 minutes Ill have the guard rape and throw her to the dogs” .. and so on.

I saw the same happen to another fine officer - once the second star came … life happens and pressures happen.

Don’t expect that it is isolated to the Pakistani military, it has happened to US military big wigs in all sorts of scandals

BUT

And this IS the BIGGEST BUT

There is someone above them to catch them in the system - if not today, then tomorrow, if not tomorrow then in 10 years.. if not then then just when they are about to go but someone will catch them and they or their kin will pay both a price to the law and socially as well.

NOTHING like that exists in Pakistan and hence why it is a failed state that exists to serve this elite of which the three and two stars are a PART of but not the overall “establishment”.

It is not one individual, not one institution but an oligarchy of sorts surviving to keep this system intact.

I can tell you this - no one joins PMA to betray Pakistan or compromise interests. However, the society itself starts mounting pressures and the connections start rolling in characters slip and change.

A great example known to me personally is a 2 star in one of the services who in my opinion a fine example of an officer and so was their family… but before the star came in.

The mrs went from a modestly dressed lady(not that is ANY indication of moral character but shows the impact of power and money) to sleeveless and urdu went to unglish(if you know what I refer to) - their daughter who was a sweet mild mannered person went to pierced drama queen shouting angrily at their housemaid “If this fucking bitch doesn’t iron my clothes in 5 minutes Ill have the guard rape and throw her to the dogs” .. and so on.

I saw the same happen to another fine officer - once the second star came … life happens and pressures happen.

Don’t expect that it is isolated to the Pakistani military, it has happened to US military big wigs in all sorts of scandals

BUT

And this IS the BIGGEST BUT

There is someone above them to catch them in the system - if not today, then tomorrow, if not tomorrow then in 10 years.. if not then then just when they are about to go but someone will catch them and they or their kin will pay both a price to the law and socially as well.

NOTHING like that exists in Pakistan and hence why it is a failed state that exists to serve this elite of which the three and two stars are a PART of but not the overall “establishment”.

It is not one individual, not one institution but an oligarchy of sorts surviving to keep this system intact.
u know whts the biggest issue
there isn’t one central stick
which keep everyone in line
god i wish we had a monarch
soo these medium ones don’t get god feeling

u know whts the biggest issue
there isn’t one central stick
which keep everyone in line
god i wish we had a monarch
soo these medium ones don’t get god feeling
What makes you think the monarch wont be compromised?
If the general character of an area is prone to corruption and compromise then what will a monarch do differently other than create a worse situation.
Technically, Mian Saanp was looking to a total monarchy in his mind prior to Msuharraf’s coup.
Bhutto was doing the same.

If the general character of an area is prone to corruption and compromise then what will a monarch do differently other than create a worse situation.
Technically, Mian Saanp was looking to a total monarchy in his mind prior to Msuharraf’s coup.
problem is mian saamp is a soft character
even one is compromised soo what
atleast he would know he have everything he needs
and he would jealously guard his throne whoch in turns gives a stable political environment that will nurture growth and a good livelihood for everyone
case in point gulf monarchs
they have been soo far soo good in keeping it all together
money part comes later
even modi is a mini monarch now
he didn’t even defeated his competitors he killed them all financially or otherwise
so india is growing fast main reason is stable government

this pakistani race always work best with a stick on there head
they loved to be abused
democracy and free society isn’t for us

problem is mian saamp is a soft character
even one is compromised soo what
atleast he would know he have everything he needs
and he would jealously guard his throne whoch in turns gives a stable political environment that will nurture growth and a good livelihood for everyone
case in point gulf monarchs
they have been soo far soo good in keeping it all together
money part comes later
even modi is a mini monarch now
he didn’t even defeated his competitors he killed them all financially or otherwise
so india is growing fast main reason is stable government

this pakistani race always work best with a stick on there head
they loved to be abused
democracy and free society isn’t for us
Nope - the Modi and Mian Saanp story aren’t comparable at all. One is a product of shrewd political insight and cut throat communal exploitation while providing open market access.. and one is a product of a dictator trying political engineering via his oligarchy buddies.

I may not like Modi, but he is twenty times the leader and visionary compared to the gagu shareefs.. For all his basic origins and ego - Modi did not have to engage a non-governmental bystander to speak to Nelson Mandela in English and tell him about the Kashmir Fiasco.. then left them alone to figure out “Tikkay

Nope - the Modi and Mian Saanp story aren’t comparable at all. One is a product of shrewd political insight and cut throat communal exploitation while providing open market access.. and one is a product of a dictator trying political engineering via his oligarchy buddies.

I may not like Modi, but he is twenty times the leader and visionary compared to the gagu shareefs.. For all his basic origins and ego - Modi did not have to engage a non-governmental bystander to speak to Nelson Mandela in English and tell him about the Kashmir Fiasco.. then left them alone to figure out “Tikkay
hence my point
softies or basically tt chuks
they will migjt rise by kissing ***
they are worthless in the long run
but here in pakistan
our powers to be like the mian saamp too much cos he make adjustments for them too u know
hard people are we want
i even consider zardari better then mian
but that’s another can of worms
he got his allegiance somewhere else
and he is pure criminal

Even until Musharraf time, the two countries were fairly matched. With Musharraf fighting American war for few dollars, Pakistan has been pushed back so far behind that it will take us at least 20 years of constant economic progress to match India. Not just economic, India has built significant political muscle across the world.

If whatever was left after Musharraf, Bajwa made sure that too is destroyed. The GHQ occupies Pakistan and we must get rid of these occupiers. We need a strong army but one which is military arm of a civilian government.
Don't keep your hopes high.
This army has a country to its service.
I am dead serious, as Hadith of the Messenger says, "One who does not have shame it does not matter die a Jew or Christian.
Army has no shame. They can only rip this country apart.they have already given up even thinking to fight India.
A new clean army has to be raised.
Indian Army giving back military farms, this Mumin army salivating every inch or prime real estate.

20230711_184219.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom