What's new

A Look At Iran’s Fake American Food Franchises

we are not lagging behind our very own

606993-image-1379694326-448-640x480.JPG

Last edited:
we are lagging behind our very own

Sattar Buksh...lol

No offence to Iranians, but in context of Pakistani culture, the name Sattar Buksh sounds funny..

As for Irani American Food chain, I don't really care. Keep it up. Enjoy the food without the tussle of all those foreign company contracts....

I find this as an effective way of utilizing the current sanctions on Iran!

The money isn't going in the pockets of western MNC's !!

Just yesterday i was watching a report on News channel that despite sanctions, small and large scale business's are thriving in Iran, because people are using this as an opportunity to increase the local manufacturing and consumption of Made in Iran Products, and result of this is an increase in demand of luxury cars even at triple rate from black market.

:)

This reminds me of, in terms of comedic value and trolling the US ( :enjoy:), the time when we sent RQ-170 to Obama.

Iran sent pink drone to Obama

ayatollah-iranian-republic-rq-170.si.jpg

After tough sanctions imposed by the United States and the West, Iran has given into the demands of President Obama, well some demands.

Iran is returning the RQ-170 drone that was hacked back in December of last year.

There are some differences though: it's pink, it's about one eightieth the original size and being marketed as a toy in Iran.

LOL! :rofl:

we are not lagging behind our very own

This place beats many a Starbucks when it comes to brightness, cleanliness, and - in my opinion - attractive design. Why shouldn't Sattarbuksh open a store like this in the U.S.? Kosher-certify it and sell Pakistani mangoes and it'd be perfect! (Of course, the owner would have to change the logo a bit.)

This place beats many a Starbucks when it comes to brightness, cleanliness, and - in my opinion - attractive design. Why shouldn't Sattarbuksh open a store like this in the U.S.? Kosher-certify it and sell Pakistani mangoes and it'd be perfect! (Of course, the owner would have to change the logo a bit.)

Its new not many customers why so tidy i guess .. like the idea though

i love the moustache :D

Iran is on my wishlist of places to visit before I die.

On topic: Closer to home, bangladesh has its fair share of western fast food chain knock offs.

its ok but cool name really pizza hat mash donald etc..
i dont care as long as food is yummy

Iran is on my wishlist of places to visit before I die.

On topic: Closer to home, bangladesh has its fair share of western fast food chain knock offs.

your welcome here bro:P

i suggest u visit shiraz , isfahan and for sure tehran and mashhad !!

but if you ever wanted to visit kermanshah too bro , you dont need any hotel ! :D i'll be proud to host u at my home :p:

its ok but cool name really pizza hat mash donald etc..
i dont care as long as food is yummy

well its yummy :agree: but not even nearly as yummy as iranian traditional foods :azn:

man you gotta taste ghorme sabzi :D

gs.jpg

p.s i cant believe some ppl are so pathetic that they want to troll by posting this thread

That means the money from these won’t be going to global corporations mostly in the US which is a good thing, infact all of the ME should not have Mcdonalds and the other shit.
Indeed good and also.. these kind of food is inferior when compared to traditional Iranian food. In middle east we should make our own franchise restaurants. We dont need inferior shit from mcdonalds, burger king etc.

Screw you guys,Lebanese cuisine is the best. The fucking lamb kebabs god damn ima have sex with that shit. The taste only got better when a Lebanese hotty served it :wub:. The Shawarmas, the rotissary chicken, humus, mutabbal, all the sexy salads. Heaven.

Plus you guys got nothing on us
funny-McDonalds-hot-dog-stand-Pakistan.jpg

Last edited:
So the Iranians and Chinese are brothers! You can see ABIDAS, WOODLAN etc written on Chinese goods in the market.

Back
Top Bottom