What's new

A letter from Quetta

if I had any say then I will tell the local administration and area commanders of intelligence agencies to provide active security and watch out all suspects before an other attack is launched against the students or Clerics of Deobandi sect. some peaceful Sunni Scholar is martyred like in Karachi later last year so that a sectarian discourse can be triggered within the society.

our police and agencies know the suspects and there is not much needed other than will to prevent follow up tragedies, our real win lies in the hands of our intelligence operations. use third degree interrogation and put a stop to future terrorism.

Not one single Pakistani patriot can feel any suggestion of antipathy or indifference towards the suffering of the Hazaras. Not one single patriotic Pakistani would fail to shed real tears at the news of turmoil in balochistan costing the lives of our Pak civilians.
Alright. What is the Pakistani patriot doing for the Hazaras?

A few dead in Palestine can lead to blocked roads and vandalism in most major cities of Pakistan. Meanwhile Hazaras (our own countrymen) are going silent genocide since 2010, when has anyone took out a rally for them?

Do we have the right to ask how exactly Aurangzeb Farooqui is allowed to conduct a 30,000 people rally in Karachi just few months ago demanding Shias be declared kafir? What happens to the state institutions then? Ghaans charhne chalay jaate hain?

the truth is some where in the middle. Indians use the locals for terrorism.
blaming hostile agencies has its justification but I agree that we are becoming very self sufficient in brutality without foreign support and wont reject any offer of help from outside.

side note. please avoid personal fight with fellow members. some posts between you and @Areesh were unfortunately uncivilized.

This is a deliberate massacre of a particular community .. The right term is not ‘sectarian violence’ which implies that it is a war between two sects. If this was a war, then there would be Shia suicide bombers or killers attacking other sects. The right term is ‘genocide’ defined as, “The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

A few dead in Palestine can lead to blocked roads and vandalism in most major cities of Pakistan. Meanwhile Hazaras (our own countrymen) are going silent genocide since 2010, when has anyone took out a rally for them?

2010?

in 2008 the hazar,s had over 700 massacred, - then it was TTP CLAIM/OR BLAMED
we all know from where in punjab------ TTP MUSCLE mans came!

This is a deliberate massacre of a particular community .. The right term is not ‘sectarian violence’ which implies that it is a war between two sects. If this was a war, then there would be Shia suicide bombers or killers attacking other sects. The right term is ‘genocide’ defined as, “The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

2010?

in 2008 the hazar,s had over 700 massacred, - then it was TTP CLAIM/OR BLAMED
we all know from where in punjab------ TTP MUSCLE mans came!
Jhang and South Punjab.

Everyone knows. Except our goverment and state institutions

If the situation was secure and safe, why wouldn't Pakistanis from anywhere come to willingly develop and uplift their nation? Your question comes with a healthy dose of cynicism, and herein is Pakistan's biggest problem in terms of mentality. We doubt ourselves the most.

We doubt Pakistanis because of Pakistan's relationship with corruption. However, times have changed. We today have no ulterior motivations. The era of the patwari and is behind us. All Pakistanis, from any province, native or avara, as long as they comprehend the message of Jinnah, would jump at the chance to develop their nation, gladly starting with the corners that need it most. Do not assume the desire doesn't exist. Security is the issue for civilians like ourselves.
Your point about Palestinians and other "fashionable" causes is well put. It's high time we centred our energies on Pakistan and left Arabs to their own devices.

lets move on from this discussion. I am so down that I no longer feel any motivation to go to feel good JF-17 threads.may the dead rest in peace and their relatives accept this tragedy as a Will of Allah.
there is no risk of breaking the record of no capture no punishment of Hazara massacre over 20 years.

If the situation was secure and safe, why wouldn't Pakistanis from anywhere come to willingly develop and uplift their nation? Your question comes with a healthy dose of cynicism, and herein is Pakistan's biggest problem in terms of mentality. We doubt ourselves the most.

We doubt Pakistanis because of Pakistan's relationship with corruption. However, times have changed. We today have no ulterior motivations. The era of the patwari and is behind us. All Pakistanis, from any province, native or avara, as long as they comprehend the message of Jinnah, would jump at the chance to develop their nation, gladly starting with the corners that need it most. Do not assume the desire doesn't exist. Security is the issue for civilians like ourselves.
Mirza jee, let's make a wager.

I would love to be on the losing side.

Wanna bet that after 20 years Pakistan will be in the same unstable barely pulling through state? The actors may change but the overall equation will remain the same.

I used to be naive too. Oh it's only the politicians, it's only the lack of accountability, it's only this it's only that. If we fix this or that or that, the country will start progressing.

Pakistan seems to have no vision. Getting Kashmir seems to be its only raison d'etre. If they can't have bread at least let them have cake. That ideological cake to feed the emotional awaam.

And a habit of pimping itself out for quick cash, either as a saviour of the Afghans or a defender of the Arabs or this or that. Add in an internal threat to boot. Pre 70s the Bengali threat was played out. Post 70s its the Baloch, the Muhajirs, the sect wars, the god knows what.

Occam's razor~ this dystopia suits the elite. It takes away attention from them.

What's the deal with Hazaras? Who is targeting them and why? Also why are they always making a big deal about not burying deceased - what do they want?

There is outpouring of grief no doubt. This is a tragic incident and incident go on on the repeat.

Hazaras are targeted. They protest.

For how long we will allow these terrorists to kill our citizen? We need to take action. Protests to foreign powers to put leash om Afghan and Indian handlers will fall on deaf ears.

I want to point put why such protests are not held when our soldiers are killed by BLA? I do sympathize with Hazaras. But we must think like Muslims and not Shia or Sunni in order to complain about tolerance or lack of it.

On 4 July 2003, 53 Hazara Shias were killed and at least 65 others were injured when the mosque was attacked during the Friday prayer in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan.

The 2004 Quetta Ashura massacre is the sectarian terrorist attack on Tuesday 2 March 2004 during an Ashura procession in southwestern city of Quetta, in Balochistan province of Pakistan. At least 42 persons were killed and more than 100 wounded in the attack.[1

i only mentioned 2 - massacres here ,

pervaiz mushraf, was coas,
and his billo rani-------------- sheik rasheed was interior minister

they both said exactley the same,
what our PM- AND coas are saying now,

, we condem the cowardley attacks, we will hunt and bring the culprits to justice,

nothing changed since 15 yrs----------only faces here in got and army.

On 4 July 2003, 53 Hazara Shias were killed and at least 65 others were injured when the mosque was attacked during the Friday prayer in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan.

The 2004 Quetta Ashura massacre is the sectarian terrorist attack on Tuesday 2 March 2004 during an Ashura procession in southwestern city of Quetta, in Balochistan province of Pakistan. At least 42 persons were killed and more than 100 wounded in the attack.[1

i only mentioned 2 - massacres here ,

pervaiz mushraf, was coas,
and his billo rani-------------- sheik rasheed was interior minister

they both said exactley the same,
what our PM- AND coas are saying now,

, we condem the cowardley attacks, we will hunt and bring the culprits to justice,

nothing changed since 15 yrs----------only faces here in got and army.
It has always been the same bro. And I don't have many doubts that it will keep being the same.

This instability suits the elite.

It has always been the same bro. And I don't have many doubts that it will keep being the same.

This instability suits the elite.

#interestingly normally it has been observed that terrorists wear joggers or solider shoes, but here in this picture one of terrorist caught wearing #Typically local Chawat,
1609881818966.png

1609881818966.png

Back
Top Bottom