What's new

A Kid One Slingshot Three Policemen

Screenshot_1.png

an Indian member on the IOK protests some time ago.

He is barely 2-3 years old. Did you know about complex religious, geostrategic and political issues when you were a toddler? Did you know that you as a Muslim do not want to be ruled be Kafirs when you were at that age? If you did, then you must have been a child prodigy!

Usually We Indians get beatings from our parents to not to eat dirt at the the age of 2 or 3 . .

and then we have @Dem!god who use to wet his pants :D

.Kashmiris are an exception as per our Padosis . .dont u know :p:P:P

coward ppl with thr coward strategies,,,,,aurto aur baccho ke piche chupne wali qom.

LOL..

Those policemen probably was having a funtime with the kid.Look at the smile.

Propaganda Fail!!!!!:tdown:
Nope cant you see the pellets being fired at the kid who is meditating on the ground. You must be blind with hatred that you cannot see the real thing. The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of moral crisis preserve their neutrality - Dante . As you cannot see the real thing, you have reserved your place in hell.:tup:

Let me be honest. I have no special love for the ordinary Kashmiri. Nor do my eyes weep nor does my heart bleed for them.They are frankly inconsequential to the real war being fought between three states.

For me it is simple. It is my land. My enemy wants my land. He will not get an inch of my land. All other lovey dovey altruistic fundas are good for writing pages upon pages on Kashmir forums and talk shows.

The stakes are huge. And we are huge. And we are not about to lose to a smaller weaker and poorer state anytime soon.

its my land,Lagta hay kisi nay jahaiz main likh k de hay yeah land, Aisay hum bachpan main essay likhtay thay ab baray ho jao :p . As far as you huge stakes is concerned remember bunch of sheeps cannot attack one lion they always ran away when lion roars.

coward ppl with thr coward strategies,,,,,aurto aur baccho ke piche chupne wali qom.

lol peigon se to gheeli ho jati hay security forces ki aur kahtay hain k bachon k peechay chupnay wali qaum. lol look who is talking.

He will not get an inch of my land.

Oh really .................... last time I checked I was living in Pakistan and it's way way more than an inch of land .............. you could never do nothing except worrying your whole life how to survive, how to fit in, how to look like them, but confused lots never got it not then, not now. Don't talk big it does not suit the reality. We divided your Baharat Mata into pieces way bigger than an inch.

Oh really .................... last time I checked I was living in Pakistan and it's way way more than an inch of land .............. you could never do nothing except worrying your whole life how to survive, how to fit in, how to look like them, but confused lots never got it not then, not now. Don't talk big it does not suit the reality. We divided your Baharat Mata into pieces way bigger than an inch.

User uncle padhare.

Sir, with all due respect, you became the enemy AFTER you carved up our ancestral land.

After that, you have only lost land. Approximately 150 thousand odd square kilometers of it. :)

Also I do not need to worry about looking like other Indians. Or fitting in with them. This is our land. These are our people. We fit in just fine.

We don't go abroad and feel embarrassed when someone asks us where we are from. Nor do we say "Pakistan" to fit in and be accepted .... hope you got the reference.

I have a friend from Karachi. She recently finally managed to get her papers to go abroad. To her relief. She was talking to me the other day. Telling me how friendly everyone was thinking she was Indian. When she told them she was Pakistani, she could sense a feeling of withdrawal and reservation coming over the same folk who were friendly a minute ago. She too would love to give me gyan like you do. Now she tells me for the first time in her life she is realizing what it means to be to be a Pakistani in today's world.

Last edited:
User uncle padhare.

Sir, with all due respect, you became the enemy AFTER you carved up our ancestral land.

After that, you have only lost land. Approximately 150 thousand odd square kilometers of it. :)

Brother . . .its far easy to convince this log on Kashmir related threads

15568873-Wood-log-as-fire-wood-in-front-of-a-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

so stop wasting your time on him :)

User uncle padhare.

You and Bangladeshis would never realise what we did and why we did it, you lot can claim and say whatever you want ................but in reality we lost nothing compared to how we saved many generations of ungrateful lot by not killing them.

Tell me a Parsi, a Marhata or a Muslim what it would be?

its my land,Lagta hay kisi nay jahaiz main likh k de hay yeah land, Aisay hum bachpan main essay likhtay thay ab baray ho jao :p . As far as you huge stakes is concerned remember bunch of sheeps cannot attack one lion they always ran away when lion roars.

So true but unfortunately for you, there are no lions among your ranks!!And I dare say, if not for us, you guys would still be under the British boots, licking their arses instead that of the Muricans till this day, but in retrospect, that would have suit you people better, you guys just love sucking gora balls and licking gora @rses anyway, ain't it?? :D
User uncle padhare.

And half their population as well!! :)

Back
Top Bottom