What's new

A Kashmiri Indian in Pakistan: “It is a magical land of freedom”

Lo ji karlo baat they had issues even with this ad

Uk mein reh kar talagang wali soch :P
Hi,

I don't know how to reply to profile posts :/ I am unable to find any reply button there.
Yes, I would love to learn more about Pakistan.

Thanks

@fakhre mirpur I think I yet not have the privilege to post even on my own profile wall. I don't see any box for typing, reply button, nor do I see any box for typing on your profile wall. Maybe mods can guide me.

Anyway, Thanks for the suggestions.

Can you give me the numbers in the last 5 years? And show the origin countries of those who switched citizenship?
I haven't got hold of that information. Immigration services as far as I know have not realeazed such data. But there is a wave of migration of muslims to Pakistan from Indian occupied regions. Most particularly Kashmir but not limited to said region. Plus we all came from parts occupied by India. We often inter marry. I know many relatives who came to Pakistan from parts occupied by India, mostly Lucknow but also Hyderabad and Bihari people marry Pakistani side people.

Why write Kashmiri Indian? He's Kashmiri living under Indian occupation. Two different things.

Nope. Just a Kashmiri Indian with an occupation. :tup:

The guy who gave India to Kashmir himself bought it from the British. The kashmiris had no say in that matter. This man grew up under a rule that he did not vote for, nor did anyone in that state. Hence the occupation.

Well, about 70 % voted. We were among them. :tup:

Yes.

But yeah, sorry. You can call him or us or Kashmir anything. :tup:

How does a Kashmir brahmin come up with the last name of Ganguly? Lol or is this not your real name? Thought Ganguly's are natives to bengal or something.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom