What's new

A Kashmiri Indian in Pakistan: “It is a magical land of freedom”

I am telling you, DAWN, Express Tribune, Geo & co are on a mission here.

How cleverly they are planting ideas in our minds is visible here as well. " A Kashmiri Indian", how the §$%&§ can a Kashmiri be an Indian?

Really PEMRA should wake up and instead of silencing the political opponents, they should look at the real threats to our national interests which are launched by foreign funded media under the guise of "Pakistani Media".

troll_football_image_f24845c98e58e5abeb1c39eac88e613b.jpg

obama-and-people.jpg

Kashmiris are Brahmin converts so are therefore Indian, on the other hand you are Dalit converts. That's why you Pakistanis love Kashmiris so much, because they are your Brahmin masters.

Everyone: Now guess who is back with a new nickname? And how long its gonna take before getting a fat ban, :lol:

Kashmiris are Brahmin converts so are therefore Indian, on the other hand you are Dalit converts. That's why you Pakistanis love Kashmiris so much, because they are your Brahmin masters.
Whereas you are a bihari who's looked down upon by the rest of his country.

Well not entirely. just keep in mind the NADRA fiasco.
We can't allow kashmiris to migrate from IOK as it affects the demographic balance of the area which is currently in favour of Pakistan.
The people from IOK will gradually merge and become Pakistanis. Don't we trust our kashmiri brothers enough that they can change their attitude. This is where we fail. There is a clear brain drain and US and Canada are using our professionals to build their society and we have an aggressive stand towards migration. Even if we offered half the rich afghans citizenship many of our problems would fade. Removing the Durand line can mean lar aw bar yaw Pakistan, yaw pashtun instead of Greater Afghanistan. @Samandri @Hyperion

I am a Lucknowi with my parents moving a little late. My mother after most wars. All we need is the trust of other Pakistanis. We can bring the Lucknowis to our side. They just need more contact with us. Its clearly the same with Kashmiris. I trust @waz and others. They can convince kashmiris that merger with Pakistan is the most useful option. When they stay in your land remember that they are in your sphere of influence. We should remember them when making blanker statements against new migrants. We're just acting like US anti immigration hawks. No one can even say we don't merge. I am learning Pashto slowly and refrain from voting in the MQM terror group.

How cleverly they are planting ideas in our minds is visible here as well. " A Kashmiri Indian", how the §$%&§ can a Kashmiri be an Indian?

Really PEMRA should wake up and instead of silencing the political opponents, they should look at the real threats to our national interests which are launched by foreign funded media under the guise of "Pakistani Media".
There is nothing in the article saying he is a loyal Hindutva worshipping Ïndian." So I tend to agree here.

The guy is writing in good faith. He spent most of his time at one of the top univs in Pak; a liberal bastion. So this is hardly a surprise.

The people from IOK will gradually merge and become Pakistanis. Don't we trust our kashmiri brothers enough that they can change their attitude. This is where we fail. There is a clear brain drain and US and Canada are using our professionals to build their society and we have an aggressive stand towards migration. Even if we offered half the rich afghans citizenship many of our problems would fade. Removing the Durand line can mean lar aw bar yaw Pakistan, yaw pashtun instead of Greater Afghanistan. @Samandri
@Hyperion

I am a Lucknowi with my parents moving a little late. My mother after most wars. All we need is the trust of other Pakistanis. We can bring the Lucknowis to our side. They just need more contact with us. Its clearly the same with Kashmiris. I trust @waz and others. They can convince kashmiris that merger with Pakistan is the most useful option. When they stay in your land remember that they are in your sphere of influence. We should remember them when making blanker statements against new migrants. We're just acting like US anti immigration hawks. No one can even say we don't merge. I am learning Pashto slowly and refrain from voting in the MQM terror group.

There is nothing in the article saying he is a loyal Hindutva worshipping Ïndian." So I tend to agree here.

Nobody in his or her right mind would want a Pakistani passport as a choice.

The guy is writing in good faith. He spent most of his time at one of the top univs in Pak; a liberal bastion. So this is hardly a surprise.

Nobody in his or her right mind would want a Pakistani passport as a choice.
Thats your opinion but still:

Type of population Total in Pakistan whom assisted by UNHCR
(January 2013)
Total in Pakistan whom assisted by UNHCR
(December 2013)

Refugees 1,649,630 1,555,630
Asylum-seekers 2,500 3,500

More than 1.5 million refugees live in Pakistan. Furthermore:

My mother came directly from Lucknow. So she gained citizenship et all. There may be many others. We realize that Pakistan is the only hope for us. True the security situation isn't great-but hey no one says that will never change.

Yes Pakistani media is ever so subtly anti-Pakistan. I wonder who is behind it?

He is just a tourist praising the country he toured.....because he feels there are a lot of misconceptions......

He says he is from Indian kashmir....he watches bollywood,likes yo yo honey singh..

I am sure he will not be willing to accept Pakistani citizenship also.....

The usage of the word kashmir is totally irrelevant and used for trp but as an Indian its good to know that more kashmiris are being verbal abt d fact that they belong to India and are one of us

Welcome folks.

I didn't quite understand a few things. Was the entire delegation from Kashmir? Are they all students? I take it LUMS organised this?

Obviously if you keep watching shitty indian news channels blaming Pakistan for everything you'll turn out into a keyboard warrior like the ones here on pdf but if you actually visit Pakistan you'll find out we're tolerant and welcoming to guests irrespective of their nationality.
Guys dont buy this stuff, its mostly to show that see he is an indian kashmiri who is visiting pakistan. He is so happy and content living in india that no one stopped him from visitng pakistan and meeting ppl, and that indian kashmiris are so well integrated into indian society.
Now how abt someone form ajk visits iok and shares the story with the world?

Why for decades despite being the wish of people of both sides of jk's border , india doesnt allow people to people contact of iok and ajk?

He quoted Rumi. Most likely a non practicing Muslim or a Sufi.

Kinda like we were about 50 years back.
Woud u stop being a narrowminded bigot all the time??

Do u know how many ppl are rumi's fans in pakistan? Many

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom