What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Time to reiterate the great words by Allama Iqbal "I envision a separate country for Muslims of India compromising of Muslim majority areas"
So true.

There can be multiple states too.

I think it would be comprising, instead of compromising.

Bullshit. You don't even know the difference between pashtun people of KPK and their descendants living all over pakistan and india. Pathan is a muslim caste in India of Afghan and Rajput lineage. This is what happens when you think highly of yourself spend all your life in PDF.

We are not talking about the Pashtun people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or even Pak Punjab. We are talking of those living in western UP, you obviously know **** all but try to talk random shit here.

Pathan is a caste? Your are surely misinformed.

Trust me, I know a lot more about Pathans.

Like @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan said, "Political Islam" and "Islamism" are meaningless words.

I first heard "Islamist" on BBC World Service radio many years ago. I believe that word to be an invention of BBC or the British government to confuse people into believing that Islam is all about violence and rigid beliefs.

"Political Islam" is meaningless because Islam is inherently political. In modern sense Islam originally a Leftist movement whose aim was the create welfare states through Progressive socio-economic means.
Islam being political or not is not the question or the problem. The problem is Islamist supremacism. That is what Islamism means.

This supremacism leads to unequal laws in society not just between different genders but also unequal laws being to people of different faiths. Essentially, it is a regression from modernism which is moving towards recognizing and treating the smallest minority as an individual, to recognizing people on the basis of their faiths and giving other faiths lesser rights.

Therefore, combating Islamism and getting people of Dharmic faiths to better recognize the difference between Muslims and Islamists is the challenge in India.

That said, as Saudi Arabia, the leader of the Muslim, has started modernizing, it would have a positive effect not just on Muslim psyche but also non-Muslim perception of Muslims.
Giving more rights to women and ultimately equal rights to all genders is the goal.

Islam being political or not is not the question or the problem. The problem is Islamist supremacism. That is what Islamism means.

This supremacism leads to unequal laws in society not just between different genders but also unequal laws being to people of different faiths. Essentially, it is a regression from modernism which is moving towards recognizing and treating the smallest minority as an individual, to recognizing people on the basis of their faiths and giving other faiths lesser rights.

Therefore, combating Islamism and getting people of Dharmic faiths to better recognize the difference between Muslims and Islamists is the challenge.

You probably have learnt some new terminology and wanted to use it some how in your post. Do you have any background knowledge about the stuff you are claiming?

Therefore, combating Islamism and getting people of Dharmic faiths to better recognize the difference between Muslims and Islamists is the challenge in India.

That said, as Saudi Arabia, the leader of the Muslim, has started modernizing, it would have a positive effect not just on Muslim psyche but also non-Muslim perception of Muslims.
Giving more rights to women and ultimately equal rights to all genders is the goal.

This is one of those posts where you want to answer, but scratch your head and think, should I really bother with this one?

So you just look dumbfounded, take a deep breath and say....okay. I mean, how can someone really be so far away from reality.

???

What are you referring to?

The offensive part at the end which you missed.

Someone's cleaned it up though. And I got a message too.

Your explanations are a little off.

Armed forces recruitment in the subcontinent is based on the perceived martial races as established by the British. Therefore, India and Pakistan armed forced have a disproportionate recruitment from Punjabis, Sikhs and Pathans.
To add to this, some infantry regiments were created by the British to further their colonization in specific regions.

After partition, most Muslim heavy brigades found themselves within Pakistan. Therefore, the remaining Muslims in India never had a culture of military enrollment as seen among the Punjabis and Pathans. That still remains the primary reason for the low numbers of Muslims in Indian armed forces. If Muslims do enroll, it is primarily to escape poverty (within the jawan class).

You're speaking to a kid who's educated and urban. He would join as an officer cadet and be commissioned as an officer after passing out from the academy. It would be a career choice. Not to escape poverty.

Yup, forgot that aspect but the martial race theory have been abandoned officially in 1947, there's nothing officially that stops anyone to apply and write the exams and sit in interview for commissioned posts.
For the martial race theory's affect, the Mulle Jat, Pathans, Syeds, Rangars etc are still underrepresented and were officially the martial races, moreover the prevalence of martial races is in non-commissioned positions and non-martial but well off castes like Khatris, Parsis even Jews have served and are still serving one of the top posts through commissioned posts.

I don't think so, Muslims are likely to write exams than enroll as jawans to join the Army but maybe wrong on this.

Spot on.

A Muslim within the system in 2020 gets it.

I have not seen any evidence of that. At the jawan level, I doubt it matters. At the officer class, there might be some preference to avoid Muslims at higher levels, but I have never heard about it.

It is rumored that RAW has a specific policy (never seen though) to not hire Muslims.

Bollocks.

The worm died. Shake the pole.

Muslims can make it to CRPF but even at jawan level not easy

Bollocks.

I'm really loving this ignore function I have refound (after being against it on principle for longest time)

....with the nice # summary it gives me on bottom of page too that I never knew about before.

Apparently on some pages, 35 replies are completely obstructed from view.

Economy of effort, so important.

But what about the same function in your brain?

Using the forum one deprives you of the pleasure of unilateral responses which do not lead to a conversation.

Try it.

But what about the same function in your brain?

Using the forum one deprives you of the pleasure of unilateral responses which do not lead to a conversation.

Try it.

Nothing these say can be of any value...they are ex-Indians are you have put it...and ones that failed the litmus test (Kashmir) to boot. Their message is as dry and stale as can be.

If anything of value does come up anyway, I will see it in the replies the worthies make.

Your entire post made no sesne.

What do you mean, for example, by this statement?

Islamism is just a term to keep political Islam out of Islam. Sorry, but that is not possible, nor is it desirable. Without political power, Muslims will be dominated (as they are all over the world).

And btw, Dharmic 'faiths' hate Islam to the core because it challenges their hegemony and introduces social equity and values to people alien to them.

This is one of those posts where you want to answer, but scratch your head and think, should I really bother with this one?

So you just look dumbfounded, take a deep breath and say....okay. I mean, how can someone really be so far away from reality.

Safest course of action.

Otherwise invest in a funnel and a tin cup. As your brain turns to mush and drips down out of your ears and nostrils, these will do nicely to catch the drippings and preserve them in the freezer.

Nothing these say can be of any value...they are ex-Indians are you have put it...and ones that failed the litmus test (Kashmir) to boot. Their message is as dry and stale as can be.

If anything of value does come up anyway, I will see it in the replies the worthies make.

Absolutely.

They've developed an internal echo chamber which this platform provides them and personally to me it's no different to a Turkish segment or a Chinese or American one in terms of how much it relates to or applies to us on our own soil.

To put things into perspective, a Pakistani living on Pakistani soil would be more credible.

Absolutely.

They've developed an internal echo chamber which this platform provides them and personally to me it's no different to a Turkish segment or a Chinese one in terms of how much it relates to or applies to us on our own soil.

Tragic that one is a one party state and the other two have shown a historical distrust for democracy.

Tragic part is you are comparing the largest and most continuous democracy in the region to them.

I guess you should call it Indian fasciocracy

Tragic that one is a one party state and the other two have shown a historical distrust for democracy.

Tragic part is you are comparing the largest and most continuous democracy in the region to them.

I guess you should call it Indian fasciocracy

What's tragic is your comprehension.

And the fact that the worm has died and a fresh wriggly one is in order.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom