What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

There are only echo chambers on the net where a few can control discourse by banning.

On the ground India remains a vibrant raucous democracy.

yes the lynch mob phenomenon is a tyranny of democratic majority.

must be just my poor comprehension.

even Joe is washing Muslim veggies before consumption these days.

yes the lynch mob phenomenon is a tyranny of democratic majority.

must be just my poor comprehension.

even Joe is washing Muslim veggies before consumption these days.

Joe's math and airhostess anecdotes stem from my lamenting to him that moving forward I need to find a Hindu source for my red meat. Raw and cooked.

Typical overcompensation.

Chaos.

Police and administration are swamped.

Too early a voice screams in my ear ....

who had the bright idea of making rural areas accessible?

couldn't the city administration host these migrants for few weeks?

Pakistani government has been quite at work to have some sort of wait it out arrangements for both internal and external migrants despite obvious shortcomings in governance matters on western borders.

With the thought that a Muslim may have spat on them?

Democracy is teaching us things we never dreamt of
Please read what I've written properly. I clearly said most veggies are washed before being cooked. Doesn't matter from where we buy them. It's basic cleanliness.

We don't eat meat at home. Although, I have eaten meat outside. My family is quite cool about it, just that no one cooks it at home.

Marathas are great mutton lovers.

Tambda rassa, pandhra rassa, bhakri, and thecha are soul food.

I look ar Persian food and I look at Indian women and I realize why Parsis can never go back.

Wakad cha baazula gelo hoto 12 chya sumaras. Marnacha oon. 100 metre peksha jasta laini daarunchya dukanan baher. Lokanchi zidda maannyasarkhi hoti lol.

Poona bhau.

In the old days in the 90s when I was a student the bewda rolling on the street was the most iconic picture. Lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom