What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Of course I am confused. I use logic and reason and it doesn't seem to work. For certain beasts, it is suggested that a carrot and a stick be used. Once the lock-down is done with, it seems I may have to go shoppi

of course you would deny... any confused person would.

claiming to have logic and reason doesnt mean you actually do...kind of like what IAF claims

carrot and stick?.. you use donkey cart for transport!.. cool... we idiots here in Pakistan that eat donkey meat nan.. you should hook up and exchange numbers. most of them are supporters of Nawaz Sharif

Naah.

You've fished but your heart has not been in it.

Hence the feeble efforts.

Echo chambers - rebuffed

Food from Muslim vendors - rebuffed

Lockdown disaster - rebuffed

All on a thread about India's Muslims and a homeland for them fittingly on Pakistani home turf.

Can we come back to the topic. Do tou have any inputs on a homeland for India's. Muslims?

Congratulations on the Trishul of victories i guess.

They know what they have to do. No foreigner can tell them something they already know

You want to judge the situation from outside? Seriously.

Lockdown is a Tremendous success and it is largely because the most populous state of Uttar Pradesh is ruled with an iron fist by Mahant Shri Yogi Adityanath ji.

would you say that Yogi has showcased the ability to become PM?

There is no way that can be checked on a forum.

Only where you are posting from.

well you can demand more scrutiny on it from the management.

i thought he was one of the Shaheen Bagh protestors demanding freedom as delivered by Jinnah

well you can demand more scrutiny on it from the management.

i thought he was one of the Shaheen Bagh protestors demanding freedom as delivered by Jinnah

Management has already made rules, and they should be adhered to.

1) Discuss the topic and not the member

2) Don't derail the topic

No. Only encounter the creatures trying to put across a point o

i see ...

people tend to use anology that reminds of their expereince...

so no experience in donkey transport?.... sad... that would so indian

would you say that Yogi has showcased the ability to become PM?

Toughest jobs in India are Home Minister and UP Chief Minister, Prime Minister job is different. PM is expected to manage expectations and Optics. Not the same as being competent at one job.

Back
Top Bottom