What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

They are those typical bhaiyyas with excessive attitude, and muscle-bound between the ears.

I shall remember your treachery.

Ah, yes. I was NCC instructor, and prefect, and captain of debating. They didn't make nerds instructors in the NCC, not in a Sainik School.

Bhaiyas bully Bengalis in Calcutta, both Hindu and Muslim. I am not a bhaiya but if I was a Bengali, I won't be using ethnic slurs on anyone.

Bhaiyas bully Bengalis in Calcutta, both Hindu and Muslim. I am not a bhaiya but if I was a Bengali, I won't be using ethnic slurs on anyone.

Bhaiyas bully nobody in Calcutta, but creep around like mice. You have the brains of a bhaiyya, you qualify.

Much more than you.

Right, so tell me where you studied, and where you were in the debate team.

Bhaiyas bully nobody in Calcutta, but creep around like mice. You have the brains of a bhaiyya, you qualify.

Right, so tell me where you studied, and where you were in the debate team.

LOL. Bhaiyyas bully your lot so easy in Calcutta. The whole business is run by Marwaris and even the muslims are commanded by Urdu speakers.

I went to IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad.

LOL. Bhaiyyas bully your lot so easy in Calcutta. The whole business is run by Marwaris and even the muslims are commanded by Urdu speakers.

I went to IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad.

I didn't ask that, genius. I asked where you were on the debating team.

I didn't ask that, genius. I asked where you were on the debating team.
Uncle ji, try to have a self esteem and some importance in real life also. Don't waste time on PDF whining about how Sanghis are messing with your peace. Deal with your problems like a real man and not a wuss.

Uncle ji, try to have a self esteem and some importance in real life also. Don't waste time on PDF whining about how Sanghis are messing with your peace. Deal with your problems like a real man and not a wuss.

Answer the questions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom