What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

There is a stalin from south too ....
much worse than joshep/satlin / marlena

How is this southie stalin (cretin he is no doubt) much worse than the original one (a full on mass murdering #$%#%#)?

I must object to that....strongly.

A Pathan is not a Pakhtun? Are you serious?

Nope Mr East Bangali Mediocre. Pathans are not pure Pashtuns like those in the hills and are are only of paternal pashtun lineage largely. This is why one shouldnt jump the gun with textual knowledge alone.

I really think you ought to be dealing with these two Donald Duck characters.
Did you just pussy out like east Bengalis in 1947? You want the heavy lifting to be done by real men?

Please dont take movis seriously

I know many Biharis myself and this is not any damn movie. It has a lot of research behind it. Do take some movies seriously.

How is this southie stalin (cretin he is no doubt) much worse than the original one (a full on mass murdering #$%#%#)?

I must object to that....strongly.
Ouch “southie” thanks for not throwing in dark skinned in the victim card

Ah, so your source of information is The Gangs of Wasseypur. Such a relief. We have a learned man among us.
You must be the Nerd who got bullied in school for being a fattu. You obviously don't know the meticulously research that goes into making this movie.

I know many Biharis myself and this is not any damn movie. It has a lot of research behind it. Do take some movies seriously.
Yeah but dont mistake them for documentaries too.... indian pathans are as much pashtums as current Pakistani PM is

I can't take it much longer. Would it be possible for you to explain that Pathan (Pakhtun) is not a caste, that it is not a 'caste' among the Afghans, that Pakhtuns don't speak Urdu at home, basic stuff like that? I don't fancy explaining these things to an ignoramus. I don't get paid for it.

I don’t even know where to start to be honest. Just surprised at what I’m reading.

No bro they all yours. You countrymen. Lol

They are those typical bhaiyyas with excessive attitude, and muscle-bound between the ears.

I shall remember your treachery.
You must be the Nerd who got bullied in school for being a fattu. You obviously don't know the meticulously research that goes into making this movie.

Ah, yes. I was NCC instructor, and prefect, and captain of debating. They didn't make nerds instructors in the NCC, not in a Sainik School.

They are those typical bhaiyyas with excessive attitude, and muscle-bound between the ears.

I shall remember your treachery.

Ah, yes. I was NCC instructor, and prefect, and captain of debating. They didn't make nerds instructors in the NCC, not in a Sainik School.
Captain of debating? LOL. The standards were indeed too low.

I don’t even know where to start to be honest. Just surprised at what I’m reading.

Tell me when you find out. I'm really baffled; just look at how little he knows and how much he thinks he does.
Captain of debating? LOL. The standards were indeed too low.

And you would know what these standards are?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom