What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

He's talking rubbish and trying to justify it.

Do you know who they are? What tribe they belong to?

How would you know? What makes you an expert on this?

Just name a kid Tipu and see.

I know the communities of those living in roorkee, Deoband, Saharanpur and upper western UP and not just them most aren't real Pathans. Just descendants of someone from the past and intermarried into khanzadas and muley Jat now.

I know the communities of those living in roorkee, Deoband, Saharanpur and upper western UP and not just them most aren't real Pathans. Just descendants of someone from the past and intermarried into khanzadas and muley Jat now.
Regardless, my point stands.

Just name a kid Tipu and see.

Dozens of such. What is your point?

Then you know nothing. They spoke Pashtu till about three generations ago. Where do people like you get your information? And try not to be so authoritative about these areas; surprising though it may seem, others besides you have been to these places, and know their ethnography.

Last edited:
What are you smoking, why would I just mention 1st name if the child also has a 2nd name? Even the father's last name is Modi as well. In the U.S. we can name anyone what we want, we're not tied to a caste or anything like that, or have to file any sort of paperwork for proof.
Should have clarified that earlier ..... Narender is quite common name but to say someone name “Narender modi” is taking a bit too far

Then you know nothing. They spoke Pakhtun till about three generations ago. Where do people like you get your information? And try not to be so authoritative about these areas; surprising though it may seem, others besides you have been to these places, and know their ethnography.

Dozens where? Of your age in school? Not today for sure.

Should have clarified that earlier ..... Narender is quite common name but to say someone name “Narender modi” is taking a bit too far

How would you treat a Narender Modi Kulkarni? a Narender Modi Pathak? a Narender Modi Patel?

Then you know nothing. They spoke Pakhtun till about three generations ago. Where do people like you get your information? And try not to be so authoritative about these areas; surprising though it may seem, others besides you have been to these places, and know their ethnography.
Spoke pakhtun? Really so Pashto is spoken by whom, Goats of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa? They spoke Pakhtun (lol) and who spoke Urdu? They are not the only pathan caste in India, pathan the caste is not just of Pashtuns, it is a caste with people also of Afghan descent. You have a such a huge ego uncle and with little knowledge?

Dozens where? Of your age in school? Not today for sure.

No, kids in junior school. How do you know that there are so few today? Are you in school yourself? Or do you have a son in school? Or is it just your transcendental knowledge?

No, kids in junior school. How do you know that there are so few today? Are you in school yourself? Or do you have a son in school? Or is it just your transcendental knowledge?

Where? In Karachi?

Spoke pakhtun? Really so Pashto is spoken by whom, Goats of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa? They spoke Pakhtun (lol) and who spoke Urdu? They are not the only pathan caste in India, pathan the caste is not just of Pashtuns, it is a caste with people also of Afghan descent. You have a such a huge ego uncle and with little knowledge?

Do you even know what you are talking about? The Pakhtun don't speak Urdu as a first language. There are dozens of Pakhtun members; ask any of them.

Oh, nephew, pathan is not a caste. Pathan is a tribe, an ethnicity. Do you even know the difference?

I have come across ignorant people, but few as ignorant as you.

Where? In Karachi?

Answer the question. Or say you don't know.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom