What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Why not? Are you fresh out of a village? Do you not know anybody from the south, for instance, who name their children Subhash Chandra Bose?

Your logic is a little opaque.
There is a stalin from south too ....
How would you treat a Narender Modi Kulkarni? a Narender Modi Pathak? a Narender Modi Patel?
much worse than joshep/satlin / marlena

Do you even know what you are talking about? The Pakhtun don't speak Urdu as a first language. There are dozens of Pakhtun members; ask any of them.

Oh, nephew, pathan is not a caste. Pathan is a tribe, an ethnicity. Do you even know the difference?

I have come across ignorant people, but few as ignorant as you.

Answer the question. Or say you don't know.

Bullshit. You don't even know the difference between pashtun people of KPK and their descendants living all over pakistan and india. Pathan is a muslim caste in India of Afghan and Rajput lineage. This is what happens when you think highly of yourself spend all your life in PDF.

We are not talking about the Pashtun people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or even Pak Punjab. We are talking of those living in western UP, you obviously know **** all but try to talk random shit here.

This is the problem I have with Sanghis they act as theit masters of all, but end up being jack of one.

I can't take it much longer. Would it be possible for you to explain that Pathan (Pakhtun) is not a caste, that it is not a 'caste' among the Afghans, that Pakhtuns don't speak Urdu at home, basic stuff like that? I don't fancy explaining these things to an ignoramus. I don't get paid for it.

This is the problem I have with Sanghis they act as theit masters of all, but end up being jack of one.

If Sanghis are like that, why will you have a problem with them? That sounds like.clowns.

Bullshit. You don't even know the difference between pashtun people of KPK and their descendants living all over pakistan and india. Pathan is a muslim caste in India of Afghan and Rajput lineage. This is what happens when you think highly of yourself spend all your life in PDF.

Why do you persist in babbling?

We are not talking about the Pashtun people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or even Pak Punjab. We are talking of those living in western UP, you obviously know **** all but try to talk random shit here.

Pashtun people in Pak Punjab? Wow.

Do you know what tribe the Pakhtun of western UP are from?

I can't take it much longer. Would it be possible for you to explain that Pathan (Pakhtun) is not a caste, that it is not a 'caste' among the Afghans, that Pakhtuns don't speak Urdu at home, basic stuff like that? I don't fancy explaining these things to an ignoramus. I don't get paid for it.
LOL. Pathan is a muslim caste today in India. Have you watched Gangs of Wasseypur? Whats the community of Shahid Khan in that? It is Pathan. Is be a pashtun? No he isn't. Do better research than giving class 10 intellect here.

Really? The last Tipu I knew not only dominated his school, and college, and post-graduate programme, besides playing cricket for his college and universities (two of them, separately, one after the other), but went on to join the RN (not the RIN), transfer to the Fleet Air Arm, and inducted the Alize into Squadron 310, then commanded a destroyer squadron, a frigate squadron, then INS Vikrani, then the Eastern Fleet, and held the DNI position at a moment of great insecurity, sinking more tonnage than the rest of the Navy put together, and retired as FOC-in-C Eastern Command.

Maybe people who want to do well should be naming themselves Tipu.

I'm really loving this ignore function I have refound (after being against it on principle for longest time)

....with the nice # summary it gives me on bottom of page too that I never knew about before.

Apparently on some pages, 35 replies are completely obstructed from view.

Economy of effort, so important.

LOL. Pathan is a muslim caste today in India. Have you watched Gangs of Wasseypur? Whats the community of Shahid Khan in that? It is Pathan. Is be a pashtun? No he isn't. Do better research than giving class 10 intellect here.

Ah, so your source of information is The Gangs of Wasseypur. Such a relief. We have a learned man among us.

Please dont take movis seriously

A Pathan is not a Pakhtun? Are you serious?

Why do you persist in babbling?

Pashtun people in Pak Punjab? Wow.

Do you know what tribe the Pakhtun of western UP are from?

Pashtun people in Pak Punjab like Imran Khan Niazi, Fawad Khan, Misbah Ul Haq, Ahmed Raza Kasuri and more? ........

What a joker are you? You ll get mocked and bullied in a real debate face to face. Bas PDF mein hi puncture banao.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom