What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Yes. They go out if their way to look different to us.

I believe it's out of defiance. Also it helps them identify each other and gather around quick in case of a fight.

Hindus to an extent have started doing the same now with either a tika or balis and of course the red and yellow thread.

Both have their typical lockets and chains.

The women are easiest.

Burqas for Muslims.

Heh, looking up your negative rating posts is quite a treasure trove:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...e-against-muslims.658321/page-4#post-12175246

Yes. They go out if their way to look different to us.

I believe it's out of defiance. Also it helps them identify each other and gather around quick in case of a fight.

Hindus to an extent have started doing the same now with either a tika or balis and of course the red and yellow thread.

Both have their typical lockets and chains.

The women are easiest.

Burqas for Muslims.

You need to get out of your house a little bit more.

One video is better than thousands of posts and deja-vu drama here :D

That squirm it causes here is especially worth it..."He's been forced to say it!". <----- :P

Say what you will about Owaisi, but he is quite the natural orator with right amount of good humour:

(2.00 minute mark :lol:)

An excellent role model of balancing identity and political views with stoic underlying nationalism.

Plenty more where that comes from, pleeeeeenty more stomach churn for here :p:

I see a much traumatized brother here. :lol:

I don't really understand how all this negative perception of Pakistanis started in India.

For all I remember, it was always there. That is why we were called "saala Pakistani" since childhood.

Under the BJP, a lot of masks fell off. Nobody needed to hide their hatred for Muslims or Pakistan anymore.

For those who think BJP or RSS is the cause. No, it is a symptom of the rot in society, and that rot runs deep.

I don't really understand how all this negative perception of Pakistanis started in India.

I remember very well it did not exist until the late '90s. Not in urban India at least. I never have cared much for the rustics and villagers, so maybe they always felt that way...being the uneducated buffoons they are (now in government). Back then, Imran Khan, Salma Agha (now Indian citizen I think) had a second home in Mumbai. I did meet Shoaib Akhtar once. There used to be two squash players: Jansher and Jahangir Khan who would often practice here. Ghulam Ali, Abida Parveen, and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan frequently came down for concerts. The rock band Junoon was a sensation. Not only celebrities but even the Pakistanis who weren't well-known were commonly seen in parties and such.

When did these people suddenly become aliens from World War Z? I think BJP played a great role in creating this negativity.

I remember that when I grew up, in my home, we were all fond of Amitabh Bachan (he was originally a Pakistani afterall.) We loved his film dialogues.

My folks used to play Lata Mangeshkumar and Nusrat Fateh Ali back to back.

The hate between us had not gotten to the level yet, but in Pakistan today, many people have stopped watching Bollywood and listening to Indian music due to being dissatisfied with anything Indian, after hearing the vehement anti-Pakistanism coming from there.

The way our musicians and actors were treated in India was not right. India took unnecessary actions to ban our cricket team, and convinced other countries not to play us. I think many Pakistanis were burned by that and have chosen to no longer consider India even as a neighbor.

Over time, Pakistan became more Central Asian and West Asian, gravitating towards Afghanistan and Turkey. We started watching Turkish soaps and the large number of Afghans in our country affected us forever.

I believe Shashi Tharoor's heart is in the right place. But yes, he is quite a prick. I don't think he's an Islamphobe though I am aware some of his statements have rubbed Indian Muslims the wrong way. Was it against the Shahada or Kalma? He is definitely a secular person but doesn't understand the importance Muslims place to their articles of faith. I like to argue it was a foot in the mouth for him instead of deliberately trying to offend Muslims.

He came on Al Jazeera English several times and came off as a real self-centered, arrogant know-it-all when talking about Pakistan and Kashmir.

We are going to have to disagree on that, because I also am not a fan of Nehru and Gandhi's policies during partition. My own family had to relocate due to the violence that they perpetuated.

The only one who was honest during partition was Quaid e Azam, and he wanted all issues to be negotiated beforehand, including borders, but British and Congress delaying tactics and manipulations caused the loss of life of 1 million Punjabi Muslims, and dislocation of 14 million, even from areas where Muslims were the majority.

It is a consistent problem, but for now they can enjoy the cover given them.
Like I said, so long as they stay within forum rules, they're free to do what they want.

There's a few people who I'd love to see banned, but 5i don't complain about them, because I know they're within forum rules.

I know that you knew, and put it plainly as I scorn subterfuge.

As for expecting everyone to agree with me, did you get that impression from my stand on various matters? Did I seem to be a supplicant or to be garnering votes of support? I expect you to accept what you have seen with your own eyes, and not impose a pre-determined vision on my actions.

itni mushkil engraizi......please keep in mind my madrassa education. Thanks

For all I remember, it was always there. That is why we were called "saala Pakistani" since childhood.

Under the BJP, a lot of masks fell off. Nobody needed to hide their hatred for Muslims or Pakistan anymore.

For those who think BJP or RSS is the cause. No, it is a symptom of the rot in society, and that rot runs deep.

I think so as well, because nothing as big as even partition violence happens in a vacuum.

Our bozorg told us many stories of how we took care of destitute Sikhs and Hindus in our home province, we put their children through school, and got them into high places. We had good relationships with many Non-Muslims, but when partition happened, only a few returned the favors, and most instead engaged in wanton slaughter and persecution of anyone Muslim. It was devastating, esp for Muslim majority regions like ours.

Those slaughters were not unorganized mobs, no, they were well-trained, well-funded, and well-financed. Since Sikhs and Hindus formed the bulk of police and the military, they actively supported and abetted the slaughter. Muslims, on the other hand, were largely unarmed and defenseless.

Everything changed forever after that, when the refugees arrived in Pakistan, or their bloodied corpses arrived on empty trains, Pakistan was born of tremendous sacrifice and it was a supposed to be a celebratory mood, but there was only solemn mourning.

However, there was relief in that finally, now, the slaughter has subsided. The Pakistani state resettled refugees all over the country, gave them lands, and allowances to begin anew. Pakistanis from all walks of life donated to them, as Pakistanis always have done generously.

Now we live in a safe country, without any fear of the kinds of mobs which attack Muslims of New Delhi, UP, and Gujurat, however we remember that our ancestors went through it all.

Indian Muslims too will find their best ally to be Allah swt, they too will achieve freedom and victory over their enemies, in sha Allah. I am sincerely praying for our brothers and sisters who are still facing that partition-esque violence.

I think so as well, because nothing as big as even partition violence happens in a vacuum.

Our bozorg told us many stories of how we took care of destitute Sikhs and Hindus in our home province, we put their children through school, and got them into high places. We had good relationships with many Non-Muslims, but when partition happened, only a few returned the favors, and most instead engaged in wanton slaughter and persecution of anyone Muslim. It was devastating, esp for Muslim majority regions like ours.

Those slaughters were not unorganized mobs, no, they were well-trained, well-funded, and well-financed. Since Sikhs and Hindus formed the bulk of police and the military, they actively supported and abetted the slaughter. Muslims, on the other hand, were largely unarmed and defenseless.

Everything changed forever after that, when the refugees arrived in Pakistan, and their bloodied corpses arrived on empty trains, Pakistan was born of tremendous sacrifice and it was a supposed to be a celebratory mood, but there was only solemn mourning.

However, there was relief in that finally, now, the slaughter has subsided. The Pakistani state resettled refugees all over the country, gave them lands, and allowances to begin anew. Pakistanis from all walks of life donated to them, as Pakistanis always have done generously.

Now we live in a safe country, without any fear of the kinds of mobs which attack Muslims of New Delhi, UP, and Gujurat, however we remember that our ancestors went through it all.

Indian Muslims too will find their best ally to be Allah swt, they too will achieve freedom and victory over their enemies, in sha Allah. I am sincerely praying for our brothers and sisters who are still facing that partition-esque violence.

Nice post sir.

Sharia law is misused by Pakistan for conversions. Once a non-Muslim has been converted, the non-Muslim is not allowed to convert back. Hindu/Christian girls are abducted, married and converted.
Don't know where you're pulling that from, probably your ***. I can change to any religion legally in Pakistan and the state won't interfere it can't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom