What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

everyone deserves a little party. why this exclusiveness in saving just the Muslims of India?

As I was telling one of our Muslims, even our Christians have a problem with our Muslims.

So the polarization succeeds.

Because we are 80% Hindu.

And even the 5% non Hindu non Muslims don't like the Muslims.

Of the 15% Muslims, 20% don't like the larger 80%.

Of the larger 80%, old Delhi and Lucknow and Hyderabad and Bhatkal hate each other.

How do you like my worm?

As I was telling one of our Muslims, even our Christians have a problem with our Muslims.

Of the larger 80%, old Delhi and Lucknow and Hyderabad and Bhatkal hate each other.

How do you like my worm?

What have Indian Muslims done to earn this hate?

How do you like my worm?

This is simple mathematics. Old ritualistic rivalries captured by the mahabharata.

Atleast complicate matters a little so people will take those worms for face value. You are just super imposing what foreigners think of India and keeping us away from the real juicy stuff.

For all I remember, it was always there. That is why we were called "saala Pakistani" since childhood.

Under the BJP, a lot of masks fell off. Nobody needed to hide their hatred for Muslims or Pakistan anymore.

For those who think BJP or RSS is the cause. No, it is a symptom of the rot in society, and that rot runs deep.
You are either Blind or being selective deliberately.
How conveniently you are putting the blame on RSS and extremist Hindus while totally ignoring role of Extremist Muslims.

Even in this corona crisis, India saw numerous videos of Muslims employing various techniques to spread corona. The videos are real and not fabricated and you know about it.

What I am going to say now will feel like a cliche but is a fact. IT'S NOT JUST THE INDIAN HINDUS. THE WORLD HATES MUSLIMS.
Even if you are a Muslim you know about it. Islamophobia is a real thing. Now some posters here will abuse me but that doesn't change the facts right.

Problems with Hindus ( India ) Buddhists ( Myanmar, Sri Lanka ) Christians ( The West ) , Atheists ( China ) ..

You name any region and if Muslims are there in sizeable numbers, most probably the locals would be hating them.

Does any one of you ever bother why ? Introspect.
And don't give reasons like persecution and blah blah ( Yazidis aren't blasting their a** of with bombs even after extreme persecution)

Unless Islam goes through reformations like EVERY OTHER RELIGION did, extremists among you will flourish and the world will hate.

( Yes I know Islam is the TRUE religion and every single word or it is God's word , but then don't complain right that everyone hates you )

What about Russians?

- PRTP GWD

What about Russians? Tell before you get banned.

- PRTP GWD

What about Russians? Tell before you get banned.

- PRTP GWD

Why a ban?

Every Pakistani daily tells us how ugly, smelly, short, unsexy, small organed, hideous, superstitious, backward, oversexed, hateful creatures we Indians are.

Do they get banned?

Back
Top Bottom