What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Every Pakistani daily tells us how ugly, smelly, short, unsexy, small organed, hideous, superstitious, backward, oversexed, hateful creatures we Indians are.

Backward ..... yes
Hateful ...... yes
Superstitious .... yes
Intolerant ..... yes

I have said all this more than once for indians and will keep saying it, because it is true.

Why a ban?

Every Pakistani daily tells us how ugly, smelly, short, unsexy, small organed, hideous, superstitious, backward, oversexed, hateful creatures we Indians are.

Do they get banned?
Control yourself. You don't even reveal your other forums so that I can go enjoy you there whenever you are banned here.

BTW you didn't mention the following in your list of adjectives: Unpersian, fake Persian, wannabe Persian..

- PRTP GWD

Genuine Indian Muslims here are @xeuss and @jamahir , I am sure there are others too.

Add to that, @Naofumi and @The_Showstopper.

Afrazul Mandal comes off way too extreme, this is why I have some doubts on who he actually is. Many people do as well. His Islamic knowledge is also incomplete, as he has stated incorrect things in the past. Don't worry about him, he is unimportant.

There used to be another member like him - @mujhaidind, supposedly from Bombay. Now perma-banned. He once even praised OBL as Osama bin Laden ( RA ).

Backward ..... yes
Hateful ...... yes
Superstitious .... yes
Intolerant ..... yes

I have said all this more than once for indians and will keep saying it, because it is true.

I know.

Which makes me the elder brother

Don't know where you're pulling that from, probably your ***. I can change to any religion legally in Pakistan and the state won't interfere it can't.

Sure?....You will be slaughtered.... if that was so much religious freedom...Ahamadis would not have been banned/debarred constitutionally during Bhutto's regime.

That Nilu guy suggested that Afrazul is the same person.

Possible. The same over-enthusiasm and extremist posts.

And I don't understand why is this thread still running.

You name any region and if Muslims are there in sizeable numbers, most probably the locals would be hating them.

Tell me this. Whenever a Muslim-majority country has tried to be Progressive, why do Western powers attempt regime-change there and carry out invasions ?

Possible. The same over-enthusiasm and extremist posts.

And I don't understand why is this thread still running.

Tell me this. Whenever a Muslim-majority country has tried to be Progressive, why do Western powers attempt regime-change there and carry out invasions ?
What makes you think that's it's western world that is after Muslims?
And even in that case, what makes Muslims so gullible ??

I see so many people lost their cool at my post. Honourable members may do a simple google search about Islamophobia.

No body commented on the need for reforms though. Yep, shoot the messenger.

My folks used to play Lata Mangeshkumar and Nusrat Fateh Ali back to back.

It's Lata Mangeshkar.

in Pakistan today, many people have stopped watching Bollywood and listening to Indian music ..

I only watch the 70's and 80's Bollywood movies (not the B-grade ones but classics like Sharaabi, Deewar etc.)..also preferring the older music. There are quite a few Indians who don't like the current generation of Bollywood actors, singers etc.

Of course for us, our main beef is the content quality.

He came on Al Jazeera English several times and came off as a real self-centered, arrogant know-it-all when talking about Pakistan and Kashmir.

He's after all an Indian politician so you will not like his views. But he's definitely an arrogant prick.

We are going to have to disagree on that, because I also am not a fan of Nehru and Gandhi's policies during partition. My own family had to relocate due to the violence that they perpetuated.

The only one who was honest during partition was Quaid e Azam, and he wanted all issues to be negotiated beforehand, including borders, but British and Congress delaying tactics and manipulations caused the loss of life of 1 million Punjabi Muslims, and dislocation of 14 million, even from areas where Muslims were the majority.

Yes, we can disagree. I like to believe that Nehru did not abet these genocides, rather he tried his best to prevent them. Just like Jinnah tried to prevent similar genocides in Pakistan.

Let us remember it was 1947, there wasn't enough infrastructure, police, hospitals, transportation, or even money to look after the refugees and victims of genocide. Especially in far-flung areas. It took two nights journey to travel from Delhi to Rohtak in modern day Haryana, and today it takes just a few hours by road. There weren't enough telephones, and television hadn't arrived yet. Not enough soldiers to restore order, and many of the soldiers were themselves tainted by communal poison.

India only had two Fokker aircraft and a helicopter...Pakistan probably had less.

The genocides were unpreventable. But whoever was in charge (including Nehru) will not be forgiven by history.

Nehru's biggest contribution towards India is bringing some order of civilization to these junglee people. Of course it's humanely impossible for one person to transform the mindsets of hundreds of millions of others. But he did try his best.

Nehru's India aspired to be a scientific mindset nation with progressive values. Now with Narendra Modi in charge we are regressing to a backward 19th century India. Another two BJP terms and there will be child marriages legalized, feudal slavery everywhere, and widows chucked into funeral pyres.

Last edited:
I only watch the 70's and 80's Bollywood movies (not the B-grade ones but classics like Sharaabi, Deewar etc.)..also preferring the older music. There are quite a few Indians who don't like the current generation of Bollywood actors, singers etc.

Of course for us, our main beef is the content quality.
But Munnabhai MBBS, made in 21st century, was good no?

- PRTP GWD

Control yourself. You don't even reveal your other forums so that I can go enjoy you there whenever you are banned here.

BTW you didn't mention the following in your list of adjectives: Unpersian, fake Persian, wannabe Persian..

- PRTP GWD

Please stop enjoying me ....

But Munnabhai MBBS, made in 21st century, was good no?

- PRTP GWD

No it was not even mildly entertaining, and also I don't like much that drug addict called Sanjay Dutt. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
of course.

countering evil isnt your thing

Countering evil? Perhaps you should re-read (you do read, of course) King Solomon's Mines. It will remind you, as you watch the frenzied antics of Gagool, of what happens to a society that allows self-obsessed individuals to counter evil.

"An evil, impossibly ancient hag named Gagool is his chief advisor. She roots out any potential opposition by ordering regular witch hunts and murdering without trial all those identified as traitors."

Do you need a mirror?

Good!.....

So indian RSS hindu gov. is untrust worthy as they have been caught lying shamelessly by the world.

right?

Repeat after me - I will not repeat what you have already said a thousand times.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom