What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

But why does it matter? Anyone who can help us defeat BJP is an useful ally, no?

Yes, except they should not abandon us right in the middle. Can you imagine these sympathetic individuals given a deal on Kashmir by the BJP, and what their ongoing response would be? There is a province full of people far away to the north who would look up wearily and tell us, you didn't look at us, did you?

Yes, except they should not abandon us right in the middle. Can you imagine these sympathetic individuals given a deal on Kashmir by the BJP, and what their ongoing response would be? There is a province full of people far away to the north who would look up wearily and tell us, you didn't look at us, did you?

To be honest, I would wholly trust only liberal Hindus,liberal Muslims, liberal Christians, liberal Sikhs - you get the picture. They might be of any nationality; that is irrelevant.

There are more than a dozen Pakistanis - none a member of this forum - who will stand up and defend my honour and integrity. They would laugh out loud at my being cautioned about 'untrustworthy' Pakistanis; they know, as I do, that there is nothing called an 'untrustworthy' Pakistani, or a 'trustworthy' Indian. It is the individual and his or her character and integrity that matters.

Oh i believe you; you didn't had to reiterate. There are reasons Pakistan is in such state today. And that's one of it; for not looking through the people, nations at large. We have at helms nostalgia driven folks, slaves of past positions, friendships and personal good times.... But honestly i admire you guys, focused in your agenda, clear in your cunningness. And you've the results. And as far i can see this is gonna continue for a while...

Exactly dear brother. You are the latest target of these two Hindu troublemakers, do not mind them.

The important point is to understand their agenda. They are no less an enemy than RSS.

I have never seen someone speak so dastardly about Pakistanis and Kashmiris, yet get accolades from PDF Mods and TTA. Wow.

We Pakistanis need to get our act together.

Let me also tag this @That Guy , Sometimes they reveal their true feelings.

Why not, the whole world should read this golden post by Joe. @masterchief_mirza @undercover JIX @PakistaniJunior @Hiptullha @Sine Nomine @ARMalik @Crusher
??
Joe is being polite, and engaging in debate, which is why this forum exists. I don't see anything wrong here.

Oh i believe you; you didn't had to reiterate. There are reasons Pakistan is in such state today. And that's one of it; for not looking through the people, nations at large. We have at helms nostalgia driven folks, slaves of past positions, friendships and personal good times.... But honestly i admire you guys, focused in your agenda, clear in your cunningness. And you've the results. And as far i can see this is gonna continue for a while...

<sigh>

Generalisation again. Focussed in our agenda, clear in our cunningness. What do we have to do, get killed to prove our integrity? Or will you find some reason to despise that too?

There are more than a dozen Pakistanis - none a member of this forum - who will stand up and defend my honour and integrity. They would laugh out loud at my being cautioned about 'untrustworthy' Pakistanis; they know, as I do, that there is nothing called an 'untrustworthy' Pakistani, or a 'trustworthy' Indian. It is the individual and his or her character and integrity that matters.

I pointed out that there are those who sympathise on the surface with Muslim Indians, while despising them within; that is not the same as saying that all who sympathise with Muslim Indians are untrustworthy. If my urging caution with generalisations does not make sense, it is hardly my fault.
I got your back Joe.
who needs a good pahnta?

I have been threatened, my daughter has been threatened, I am bitterly amused at your requirement of martyrdom as a minimum qualification.

I got your back Joe.
who needs a good pahnta?

Love you, bhaiyya. When I tell people about you, they don't listen. Their loss.

I have been threatened, my daughter has been threatened, I am bitterly amused at your requirement of martyrdom as a minimum qualification.

Love you, bhaiyya. When I tell people about you, they don't listen. Their loss.

Rusty is ok.

A Canadian like @Nilgiri

Don't take him seriously on homeland stuff though.

@WebMaster webby honor me with a reply or acknowledgement at least man.

<sigh>

Generalisation again. Focussed in our agenda, clear in our cunningness. What do we have to do, get killed to prove our integrity? Or will you find some reason to despise that too?

Let's leave it at that joe, i would love to see your posts on strategic matters, not just some rhetoric driven past wars threads, discussing who won which battle, if Pakistan started those wars or India and who was the victor.

Let's leave it at that joe, i would love to see your posts on strategic matters, not just some rhetoric driven past wars threads, discussing who won which battle, if Pakistan started those wars or India and who was the victor.

One for the road, if it is permitted to this nacheez?

This thread was an inflammatory one started by our inflammator in chief, and I only intervened because I felt that three Muslim Indians, for whom I have some small regard, were getting carried away.

It was not about who started which war, and who won; that is another thread altogether.

It feels odd to realise that all one's posts are being weighed and balanced at every moment, by not very friendly eyes. If I was writing to a script, it would not matter. But as it is, I refer you to what I told @BHarwana and @LeGenD in one of these two, explaining why I would rather be excused.

@jamahir you're an Indian old timer. And a Muslim.

How credible is Joe as a friend to Muslims. Both Indian and Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom