What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

What about west up bro ?
Nice place for you guys to settle ...
I am all up for giving one district of muzaffarnagar to 200 million muslims of india ?
You guys up
1 person 400 square feet.. Deal!

Last edited:
@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @xeuss @Naofumi

As Indian (origin) Muslims, how credible am I as a friend to Indian Muslims?

Well, as one example, you have attended Shia matams and other Shia events and you don't have hate-filled ideas of your childhood spent with Muslims, so you don't have a visceral hatred for all Muslims as such.

I suppose it would be the same. Also, I could learn some self-defense ideas from you that would help us both during the riot.

It was a question for Indian Muslims like you.

I have no secrets from myself.
Honestly, from what I have seen from your posts, you're not a reliable "friend" but an ally nonetheless (I suppose, anti-Hindutva you're?). It should be noted my exposure is severely limited to mere days.
It would be interesting what @jamahir thinks.

Well, as one example, you have attended Shia matams and other Shia events and you don't have hate-filled ideas of your childhood spent with Muslims, so you don't have a visceral hatred for all Muslims as such.

I suppose it would be the same. Also, I could learn some self-defense ideas from you that would help us both during the riot.

Give me a decent sword.

Rods tend to slip.

Honestly, from what I have seen from your posts, you're not a reliable "friend" but an ally nonetheless (I suppose, anti-Hindutva you're?). It should be noted my exposure is severely limited to mere days.
It would be interesting what @jamahir thinks.

Anti Hindutva means pro Muslim in your worldview?

Do you know how world wars start?

Also, I could learn some self-defense ideas from you that would help us both during the riot.

Watch out the plan doesnt just involve "doc's tried and tested" curling up into a foetal position on the ground.

Pro Secular.
Pro Muslim means what, btw? Pro Al-Qaeda? or Pro-Adequate representation? Or something in between?

Have read a lot of history but don't know how much I know relative to others.

Pro secular equals pro Muslim.

When did that happen?

It's like sanghis chortling about Muslims singing the national anthem and waving the tricolor at Shaheen Bagh.

I said Anti Hindutva=Pro Secular.

The rest of it was an independent question.

Yup but your response was to my original question about whether doc was a friend to Muslims.

You brought in the convoluted equivalences.

Direct question hai bhai.

Dost ya dushman.

If Muslims were secular, there wouldn't be Hindutva in the first place.

Or Modi and the rise of the BJP.

Back
Top Bottom