What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Yes, but not on the level of the problems with Muslims. Tell me, why do Muslims have problems in say, Sri Lanka or Myanmar or Europe or US? Or even in their own ME countries like Syria and Iraq?

Because it's easy to manipulate them using religion. I'm not blaming the gullible common Muslim but the manipulator Mullahs. But the common Muslim is also to be blamed if he doesn't use common sense and the instrument called brain that God has given everyone. Instead, they prefer to seek guidance on certain books which may not always be applicable in the modern 21st century.

Your just being disingenuous, india is a bubbling pot of hatred

There are 2 BILLION muslims across the world in multiple states both majority and minority, of course their will be issues here and there

Especially if their rights are violated or people seek to suppress them

There are 2 BILLION muslims across the world in multiple states both majority and minority, of course their will be issues here and there

Everyone the world over wants to suppress Muslims.

As the navy dad told his maverick son the Japanese proverb in Tokyo Drift

The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

What are the rights you are talking about? The right for Sharia Law? If Muslims had their way in India, they would want a Sharia Law. Sorry, but that won't be possible.

In ME, Muslims are killing each other, blowing up mosques. They have themselves to blame. Have you seen Hindu/Buddhists/Sikhs/Christians blowing up each others' religious places of worship? If you still think there isn't a problem, then I can't do anything about it.

The main problem of Muslims is this: They think they own the world, only their religion is correct and all others are wrong.

I know you have a similar mindset. Which is why non-Muslims have a problem with Muslims. The inability of them to fit in with the general populace.

But I simply asked if he voted for economy or the other reason? What do I make of this?

He got onto some other point altogether. He was saying that it doesn't matter if you had a tough time, and if the hindutva fanatics oppressed you. It is for you to find it within yourself to decide what is right and what is wrong, and stick to it.

That is existential, of course, and cannot be trumped by any other circumstance. Perhaps it was not the right place to pull that line, but he did, and it is there, the elephant in the room.

I suggest you do not take it as part of the discussion that you initiated, but as an interesting interjection.

What are the rights you are talking about? The right for Sharia Law? If Muslims had their way in India, they would want a Sharia Law. Sorry, but that won't be possible.

What Sharia law:lol::lol::lol:

Indian Muslims were stupid enough to remain in a "secular" india

If they wanted Sharia, they could have supported Pakistan and made it bigger

As India turns hindutva extremist, Indian Muslims see the need to defend their community
The story of a secular India that was sold to them was a lie
And as Jinnah's message now rings in their heads

There are 2 BILLION muslims spread across the world, most are fine:coffee:

The main problem of Muslims is this: They think they own the world, only their religion is correct and all others are wrong.

I know you have a similar mindset. Why is why non-Muslims have a problem with Muslims. The inability of them to fit in with the general populace.

Our religion is RIGHT.
Yours is wrong
How the hell can we all be right?

You have a problem with us, we have a problem with you
It's why a united India would be a diaster

The green chaddis are growing in number.
Who are these?

If Muslims had their way in India, they would want a Sharia Law. Sorry, but that won't be possible.
And what is wrong with that? You currently have Anglo Saxon law in place. How is Shariah (It is Law) worse compared to the current laws? What are your intellectual arguments against it?

Have you seen Hindu/Buddhists/Sikhs/Christians blowing up each others' religious places of worship?
@The_Showstopper There are numerous instances.

They think they own the world, only their religion is correct and all others are wrong.
We don't own the world.
We do believe our Deen is the right path. Don't you? If not, why do you follow it?

I have all the time in the world for @Naofumi though.
Comment on this post, please.
Modi or BJP? Both are different, you know. What do you think of Babri Masjid demolition incident? It happened because Muslims were not secular enough?

On Modi :
Did not someone commented that he won because of Congressi corruption? Another friend had confidently told me that he's voting for Modi because he will India a start-up hub rivalling China, ease of doing business etc?
Ohh, actually you're better - you're honest on your part.

What Sharia law:lol::lol::lol:

Indian Muslims were stupid enough to remain in a "secular" india

If they wanted Sharia, they could have supported Pakistan and made it bigger
Is there Sharia Law in Pakistan? I genuinely don't know. I just know that non-Muslims are not allowed posts in higher office which is in itself discriminatory and if this your definition of tolerance, then don't expect things from India.

One more question: Do you support Sharia Law?
There are 2 BILLION muslims spread across the world, most are fine:coffee:
I never said everyone has problems. Everything goes by percentages. Also, don't think that your emphasis on the number 2 Billion is lost on me. I know you want to show the numerical superiority of Muslims.

I'll tell you this, numbers are just numbers. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Majority people still vote for unjust laws. That's a good example of the weakness of numbers.

Our religion is RIGHT.
Yours is wrong
How the hell can we all be right?
See, this is the intolerance I talked about. You, a well educated British Muslim (I assume you are well educated), is just confirming my thoughts.
You have a problem with us, we have a problem with you
It's why a united India would be a diaster
People have problems. It doesn't mean you have to split a country. By that logic, Pakistan should return Pashtun territories and Baloch territories.

Comment on this post, please.

Babri Masjid the Hindus did what Zoroastrians will in Iran. With a lot less hesitation and democracy. That's probably the racial difference. Otherwise the morality remains the same.

What else?

We don't own the world.
We do believe our Deen is the right path. Don't you? If not, why do you follow it?
Nothing is black and white. You are a fool if you believe in just black and white. There are different colors for a reason.

That will be my answer to you.

Everyone the world over wants to suppress Muslims.

As the navy dad told his maverick son the Japanese proverb in Tokyo Drift

The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

Muslims were too successful

They spread far and wide and have populations everywhere

We have the youngest median age of all major faiths in prime child bearing age

We have the people to soak up the pressure and push back

Back
Top Bottom