What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

For Indian Muslims of the sensible type, very. :)

Define sensible please Jamahir. Different things make sense to different people.

He is being attacked. Surely you can stand up for him for all the support he's given your community over a decade here.

It's Doc, pulling our legs.

These are two very sweet kids, children of my vegetable seller. That family is really growing on me. Unfortunately, I've not been well last couple of days, and been unable to go buy stuff from them. Feel really bad about it.

These are two very sweet kids, children of my vegetable seller. That family is really growing on me. Unfortunately, I've not been well last couple of days, and been unable to go buy stuff from them. Feel really bad about it.

My next question was going to be a parchi for myself.

Define sensible please Jamahir. Different things make sense to different people.

He is being attacked. Surely you can stand up for him for all the support he's given your community over a decade here.

Ignore him,@jamahir; it's between @AfrazulMandal, @xeuss, @Naofumi and me, and some others who are trying to needle us. We're OK; some very sensible members have stood up. No worries, none at all.

My next question was going to be a parchi for myself.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got totally blind-sided by that one.

Ignore him,@jamahir; it's between @AfrazulMandal, @xeuss, @Naofumi and me, and some others who are trying to needle us. We're OK; some very sensible members have stood up. No worries, none at all.

But I agree with Doc. For example, if I lived in Hyderabad and there was a riot and Joe needed refuge I wouldn't hesitate in arranging refuge for him.

Back
Top Bottom