What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Then anyone can float wild conspiracy theories while attaching the "deep state" phrase somewhere....

Yes. That is correct. And you can believe that and be reassured that it's only a figment of my runaway bigotry and imagination.

@AfrazulMandal @xeuss

I do not want to sink a needle into you, deeper and deeper, so this is the last I will say on the subject.

Let me remind you, while you read these frank confessions: These false friends are in constant hesitations and fluctuations. They always live between belief and disbelief. They do not remain in one state or condition. They betray their partners making no difference whether their partners are believers or disbelievers. Since they wander in bewilderment and break their promises, no one can trust them. Owing to their lack of commitment, no one can count on them. So, these fair-weather, opportunist friends, due to their constant betrayal, can never be good partners not only for the believers but also for the disbelievers.

Certain words have been substituted to remove these from the ambit of theology.

Fair enough.

My point has been made for me, elegantly and well.

Hmm... @Signalian @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Mangus Ortus Novem @WebMaster this my friends is a reminder; even quite elegant one from @Joe Shearer. There is always something to learn from our wise Indian Joe.

@Joe Shearer a question; how does that work for you guys; do you consider indians inherently true friends? Trustworthy?

Hmm... @Signalian @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Mangus Ortus Novem @WebMaster this my friends is a reminder; even quite elegant one from @Joe Shearer. There is always something to learn from our wise Indian Joe.

@Joe Shearer a question; how does that work for you guys; do you consider indians inherently true friends? Trustworthy?

Always, until proven otherwise. Also applies to PDF members, Moderators, and citizens of the world in general. That is a principle of mine, to trust until proven wrong. <edit> And I speak for myself, alone. As I have been telling @AfrazulMandal, it is unwise, even unsound, to generalise. You may have missed that in your adoration of my elegance.

Your efforts to denigrate me, dear Sir, do not bother me in the least. :enjoy:

Always, until proven otherwise. Also applies to PDF members, Moderators, and citizens of the world in general. That is a principle of mine, to trust until proven wrong.

Your efforts to denigrate me do not bother me in the least. :enjoy:

Joe you seem to have earned some ire.

Wholly undeserved, knowing you and your worldview as I do.

Why will thet not allow you to be an Indian?

Why must you be quasi Pakistani before you are accepted as a friend to Muslims.

Why?

Joe you seem to have earned some ire.

Wholly undeserved, knowing you and your worldview as I do.

Why will thet not allow you to be an Indian?

Why must you be quasi Pakistani before you are accepted as a friend to Muslims.

Why?

You are asking the wrong person.

Always, until proven otherwise. Also applies to PDF members, Moderators, and citizens of the world in general. That is a principle of mine, to trust until proven wrong. <edit> And I speak for myself, alone. As I have been telling @AfrazulMandal, it is unwise, even unsound, to generalise. You may missed that in your adoration of my elegance.

Your efforts to denigrate me, dear Sir, do not bother me in the least. :enjoy:

Nah, i can never dare to even think that. As i said there is always something to learn from you.

P.S don't mind the tags, didn't want to keep the wisdom to myself or to few who it was addressed to. Pity can't make it a sticky post.

Nah, i can never dare to even think that. As i said there is always something to learn from you.

P.S don't mind the tags, didn't want to keep the wisdom to myself or to few who it was addressed to. Pity can't make it a sticky post.

Just as you please, Sir. I am, as ever, your most obedient servant.

Generalise what?..

dont indian muslim in india hate spew against Pakistan?..

Dont indian muslim have slightist sympathy for 30 years of genocide in Kashmir?... and not even doing as much as protest march?.. but when it comes their own skin such as in the citizen bill they form like flies in Shaheen Park for biryani?...

sorry dude but it is you who is stupid and ignorant .. as you cant handle the bitter truth!..

No reason to prove yourself to him brother. Stand strong.

These two Hindus have been trying to pit Indian Muslims vs Pakistanis and Pakistanis vs BDs for a long time.

They are just like Congress of Nehru and Gandhi. Atleast Hindutva is upfront with their agenda.

@xeuss We can finally fight the Hindu mindset, now that it is out in the open.

It's an honor sir to be in your virtual presence. Don't make it awkward for untrustworthy Pakistanis.

There are more than a dozen Pakistanis - none a member of this forum - who will stand up and defend my honour and integrity. They would laugh out loud at my being cautioned about 'untrustworthy' Pakistanis; they know, as I do, that there is nothing called an 'untrustworthy' Pakistani, or a 'trustworthy' Indian. It is the individual and his or her character and integrity that matters.

I pointed out that there are those who sympathise on the surface with Muslim Indians, while despising them within; that is not the same as saying that all who sympathise with Muslim Indians are untrustworthy. If my urging caution with generalisations does not make sense, it is hardly my fault.

You just described indian RSS hindus perfectly... i could not have said it better

India's policy via Afganistan is perfect example. On the face they say they are afgan friends but inside they hate them and useful against Pakistan...

Exactly dear brother. You are the latest target of these two Hindu troublemakers, do not mind them.

The important point is to understand their agenda. They are no less an enemy than RSS.

I have never seen someone speak so dastardly about Pakistanis and Kashmiris, yet get accolades from PDF Mods and TTA. Wow.

We Pakistanis need to get our act together.

Let me also tag this @That Guy , Sometimes they reveal their true feelings.

Why not, the whole world should read this golden post by Joe. @masterchief_mirza @undercover JIX @PakistaniJunior @Hiptullha @Sine Nomine @ARMalik @Crusher

I pointed out that there are those who sympathise on the surface with Muslim Indians, while despising them within; that is not the same as saying that all who sympathise with Muslim Indians are untrustworthy. If my urging caution with generalisations does not make sense, it is hardly my fault.
But why does it matter? Anyone who can help us defeat BJP is an useful ally, no?

Back
Top Bottom