What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

India is eventually going to segregate Muslims it can live with and those it cannot.

Those it cannot will find themselves moving to Bangladesh.
richer ones --and those from higher castes-- for ghar waapsi, the rest are destined for shonardesh. just wait and watch

The height of the delusion is "Bangladesh will take 200 million Muslims", heck BD will not even take 71's refugees.

BD is already having trouble with its overpopulation and shrinking landmass, how will they double their population? What is in it for BD, will Hindutva give them more land to accommodate these people?

When you see the same lies repeated a thousand times, by different people, generalizations are not too far off.

Your thinking is right on the ball. Quaid e Azam saw the same thing and worked tirelessly to stop the slavery of Muslims to these people.

No amount of fancy words or egalitarian messages could hide their obvious sectarian actions.

Anger is a natural.

My responses are a reaction to society's treatment of Muslims today.

All views, as mentioned, are welcome.

Do you have anything constructive to say?

Like what are our courses of action?

Let's put away that discussion and focus on the topic.

My identity is irrelevant.

Yes do some soul searching...

think when you were bad mouthing your “brothers” in Pakistan to please your Hindus pals... what do you think they must thought of those people who are willing screw their own people of faith?

the Hindus and others don’t trust you for a reason ...

That's how our campaign against Sanghis in the gulf worked
It van never work because India has hard power. India has huge leverage and gulf of only giving employment to appease India.

Joe Shearer is poor man's Shashi Tharoor.

When I was new to this forum, our Joe Shearer and his Tamilian Brahman disciple @Nilgiri used to make wilds allegations against me. First they called me a false flagger. Then they said I was @padamchen . Then I became @AfrazulMandal

This Tam Brahman sissy Nilgiri used to deliberately provoke me and then report my posts to get me banned. The white wannabe Tam Brahman teams up with his Pakistani buddies to bash Bangladeshis and Black people. His second biggest crush(the first being @Joe Shearer) is a notoriously racist former think tank who considers Gangus and Dravidians as subhuman who are only fit to be exterminated. This beech if he ever tried this sht in real life, he would have get beaten to death. Hence he tries to mimick Joe Shearer online and get few thanks from the usual idiots. His language and writing have started to resemble Joe's. Lol! How pathetic. No individuality of his own so copy some other bigmouth loser.

The guy has some homosexual obsession with you IVC race Pakistani males. This fool posted his picture to impress Pakistanis. I hope someday our paths cross.

How pathetic most of compatriots are! This is why the nation is going drain.

When Muslims launch Ghazwa E Hind, none of these pathetic Indians will be to fight. All they can do is deliver 'secularism' sermons and insult true patriots like me.

Sir @Mangus Ortus Novem
@Avicenna @Smarana Mitra @Śakra
Joe is a muslim, not liberal. Nilgiri is low IQ person with low self esteem.

I doubt Muslims are going to be expelled. No Indian Muslim is going to immigrate to Pakistan. They don't want to lose out on government freebies provided to them.

Btw my before my old id got banned. I use to read posts of a banned user mujahidindian or something. This @AfrazulMandal dude must be mujahidindian

How are they going to be made to leave?

Indian state does not have the courage to conduct a genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Muslims are not going to leave on their own.

And Bangladesh is too small and densely populated to accommodate them. That is the reason why it dumps it's unwanted people in India.

And Mr Imran Khan has made it clear that Pakistan won't accept a single Indian Muslim refugee. He firmly said that Pakistan is even willing to nuke India if Muslims are expelled.

Jinnah wanted Pakistan to provide refuge to all British Indian Muslims. It's sad that son of the soils don't want Indian Muslims.

@El Sidd
Expulsion is not about willingly migrating but forced to migrate by use of physical force. Pakistan to won't willingly take any Muslims nor will Bangladesh. India will have to first bomb Pakistan and Bangladesh to wipe out their military infrastructure and then expel Muslims. India can't consider Indian Muslims to be separate from Pakistan or Bangladesh but has to consider them as agents of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

BD is already one foot in Chinese camp, getting closer day by day to Pakistan, and fast getting disillusioned with Modi.

One push and there might be another political crisis for India just like with Gulf Arabs.
What is Chinese camp? China has no military alliance but just supplies arms and goods by substituting USA. Doesn't change anything.

India will have to first bomb Pakistan and Bangladesh to wipe out their military infrastructure and then expel Muslims. India can't consider Indian Muslims to be separate from Pakistan or Bangladesh but has to consider them as agents of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Mondays are hard everywhere it seems. Even in lockdown country.

richer ones --and those from higher castes-- for ghar waapsi, the rest are destined for shonardesh. just wait and watch

I waa smoother and less brutal about it, but there is a distinct racial divide there too.

We see the same in Pakistan.

And undivided Pakistan.

This is completely bullsh*t. BD won't even exchange BD Hindus for Bengali-speaking Indian Muslims. And you're taking about Hindi/Urdu speaking Ms?

This is not my plan or theory. It is something that is spoken of in very guarded circles.

Bangladesh was always destined to be a holding area for subcontinental Muslims once it was decided in the run-up to 71 that too much time had passed since 47 and the populace was now unsalvageable (as secular Indians to be mainstreamed).

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer

Who told you so?

What are you smoking? And from where are you getting it in lockdown?

What you are seeing today with the BJP and the Sangh was wargamed and set in motion by Indira's generation.

And EVERY successive government, central.and state (affected bordering states) has been on board.

How are they going to be made to leave?

Indian state does not have the courage to conduct a genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Muslims are not going to leave on their own.

And Bangladesh is too small and densely populated to accommodate them. That is the reason why it dumps it's unwanted people in India.

And Mr Imran Khan has made it clear that Pakistan won't accept a single Indian Muslim refugee. He firmly said that Pakistan is even willing to nuke India if Muslims are expelled.

Jinnah wanted Pakistan to provide refuge to all British Indian Muslims. It's sad that son of the soils don't want Indian Muslims.

@El Sidd

Social and economic re-engineering.

Government collusion.

Local area segregation and domination.

It's going to become increasingly important for Muslim parents to by hook or by crook mainstream their kids by Western education.

As an example, read up on how Sri Lanka went about mainstreaming the new generations of Tamil kids after they crushed the decades long civil war.

@Gibbs

NRC in assam was after all started by the BJP....right? riiiiiiight?

Replied to above.

BD is already having trouble with its overpopulation and shrinking landmass, how will they double their population? What is in it for BD, will Hindutva give them more land to accommodate these people?

Your thinking is right on the ball. Quaid e Azam saw the same thing and worked tirelessly to stop the slavery of Muslims to these people.

Yes.

What do you think is happening in northern West Bengal and Assam?

Without formalisation or redrawing of boundaries.

Yes do some soul searching...

think when you were bad mouthing your “brothers” in Pakistan to please your Hindus pals... what do you think they must thought of those people who are willing screw their own people of faith?

the Hindus and others don’t trust you for a reason ...

You see what happens when people generalise? Do you see now why I oppose your doing it? When you do, you sound like an idiot.

You see what happens when people generalise?

Generalise what?..

dont indian muslim in india hate spew against Pakistan?..

Dont indian muslim have slightist sympathy for 30 years of genocide in Kashmir?... and not even doing as much as protest march?.. but when it comes their own skin such as in the citizen bill they form like flies in Shaheen Park for biryani?...

sorry dude but it is you who is stupid and ignorant .. as you cant handle the bitter truth!..

Generalise what?..

dont indian muslim in india hate spew against Pakistan?..

Dont indian muslim have slightist sympathy for 30 years of genocide in Kashmir?... and not even doing as much as protest march?.. but when it comes their own skin such as in the citizen bill they form like flies in Shaheen Park for biryani?...

sorry dude but it is you who is stupid and ignorant .. as you cant handle the bitter truth!..

@AfrazulMandal @xeuss

And now you see the breadth and depth of their support, bare and naked before the whole wide world.

What is the weird name humbl. has now adopted?

Last edited:
@AfzarulMandal @xeuss

And now you see the breadth and depth of their support, bare and naked before the whole wide world.

Joe, I understand where you're coming from.

These two have already flown the coup.

They are foreigners now.

Spend your energies on our own Muslims.

Like the math boy and airhostess girl.

If they stay in India, they will add to our growing numbers of well adjusted mainstreamed Muslims.

If they fly, you will as in the above two instances get to hear what they really think of us.

of course.. reap what you sow.

They should take lesson from Pakistanis. Arab particularly the levant types have always treated Pakistanis badly... yet despite all that Pakistan always supported Palestine and even the invasion of Iraq in GW refused to side with americans.

Why?

because we are people of the faith and we do this to please Allah. not some idol worshipper hell bound loser.

Joe, I understand where you're coming from.

These two have already flown the coup.

They are foreigners now.

Spend your energies on our own Muslims.

Like the math boy and airhostess girl.

If they stay in India, they will add to our growing numbers of well adjusted mainstreamed Muslims.

If they fly, you will as in the above two instances get to hear what they really think of us.

They are friends. No effort is too much for a friend.

of course.. reap what you sow.

They should take lesson from Pakistanis. Arab particularly the levant types have always treated Pakistanis badly... yet despite all that Pakistan always supported Palestine and even the invasion of Iraq in GW refused to side with americans.

Why?

because we are people of the faith and we do this to please Allah. not some idol worshipper hell bound loser.

Please...don't stop. Continue.

Back
Top Bottom