What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Exactly but some high-on-weeds trolls have some convoluted fantasies.

BD is already one foot in Chinese camp, getting closer day by day to Pakistan, and fast getting disillusioned with Modi.

One push and there might be another political crisis for India just like with Gulf Arabs.

My only comment is that when the views (as you say, "My responses are a reaction to society's treatment of Muslims today") you espouse become the topic of discussion, then that is taking away from understanding and acknowledging the problem.

At this moment, none of the majority Hindus are even willing to acknowledge that there is a problem. Calling for a separate homeland, is not getting them closer to that.

You generalise too much, you and @AfrazulMandal alike. Learn to treat people as individuals, who may or may not have an identity you personally like. Listen to them before assuming that they work to an identity template.

Focus on the issue first, get people to acknowledge there is a problem, before chasing solutions. You often do a good job at that, when you want to.

I can kind of like Joe.

We have our disagreements.

Yes.

I was very uneasy about you at first, was sure you were a false-flagger. When it slowly dawned on me that you were for real, it became easier. That is when I started really reading your posts. I disagree violently with some of them, but given the circumstances, feel sad about them, not angry (there are exceptions; that call for violence was really the pits).

I agree. I do not know what to do. If there was a simple solution or magic bullet, we would have done that long ago.

All we can do is keep challenging the hypocrisy everywhere we see it. And there is no denying that we are overwhelmed. The amount of hate we see, cannot be challenged easily and effectively.

My opinion - worth nothing more than that - it is ONE PERSON AT A TIME.

Learn to treat people as individuals, who may or may not have an identity you personally like. Listen to them before assuming that they work to an identity template.
How am i going to do that when i dont think as an individual first?
So confusing,i cant think straight.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

just anyone who make a good case that the likes of Rajiv Malhotra, say, will have a tough time pushing back against..

not being bigoted or anything here

watched hours upon hours of Zakir Naik, Mufti Menk etc... some from across the fence too

there was nothing of substance there, just be a zombie because "God"

wtf ???

@Joe Shearer sahab, thodi elucidation kariyen pls, unke bas ki nahi hai.

koi apna secular hi aa ke samjha de

Please decide

godless commie

or

"believer"

you have made you commie case, Nasser, Gaddafi etc

say something pro Islam/Muslim now.. why should any Indian consider it ?

The best person is a secular Muslim who is not even a member of this forum, but is known to three others besides myself.

humbl here (username changed) but I don't consider myself an Islamist.

What exactly you want? Why should one convert to Islam?

It's YOU!

Don't be silly. Stop listening to an *** fishing in troubled waters.

How am i going to do that when i dont think as an individual first?
So confusing,i cant think straight.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

You never could.

I'm still waiting to be a POW and to be tortured. My thirst is killing me.

You generalise too much, you and @AfrazulMandal alike. Learn to treat people as individuals, who may or may not have an identity you personally like. Listen to them before assuming that they work to an identity template.

When you see the same lies repeated a thousand times, by different people, generalizations are not too far off.

When you see the same lies repeated a thousand times, by different people, generalizations are not too far off.

Giving up is easy; going with the current is so easy. Are you sure you want to do that?

Just think of a 70 year old in bad health, for whom every step has been difficult. How easy it would be, even now, even today, to quietly let the water carry one where it will.
------------------

I am tired, really tired. Don't know if I want to do this any more. The Sanghis are still here, in spite of @waz; they are still toxic. The green chaddis are growing in number. What should one do? I wish someone else would take up the baton. There are like-minded people, at least a dozen of them. They could carry the can, after all.

Back
Top Bottom