What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Shaadi sey pehley ka engagement ceremony hai

ye jo aag ke gird phere le rahe ho tum sab. ye aag sabko jala degi.

hamara Kashmir dedo hame. general bakhshi level suppa puwwa me koi interest nahi hame aur kashmiriyon ko

Joe Shearer is poor man's Shashi Tharoor.

When I was new to this forum, our Joe Shearer and his Tamilian Brahman disciple @Nilgiri used to make wilds allegations against me. First they called me a false flagger. Then they said I was @padamchen . Then I became @AfrazulMandal

This Tam Brahman sissy Nilgiri used to deliberately provoke me and then report my posts to get me banned. The white wannabe Tam Brahman teams up with his Pakistani buddies to bash Bangladeshis and Black people. His second biggest crush(the first being @Joe Shearer) is a notoriously racist former think tank who considers Gangus and Dravidians as subhuman who are only fit to be exterminated. This beech if he ever tried this sht in real life, he would have get beaten to death. Hence he tries to mimick Joe Shearer online and get few thanks from the usual idiots. His language and writing have started to resemble Joe's. Lol! How pathetic. No individuality of his own so copy some other bigmouth loser.

The guy has some homosexual obsession with you IVC race Pakistani males. This fool posted his picture to impress Pakistanis. I hope someday our paths cross.

How pathetic most of compatriots are! This is why the nation is going drain.

When Muslims launch Ghazwa E Hind, none of these pathetic Indians will be to fight. All they can do is deliver 'secularism' sermons and insult true patriots like me.

Sir @Mangus Ortus Novem
@Avicenna @Smarana Mitra @Śakra

ye jo aag ke gird phere le rahe ho tum sab. ye aag sabko jala degi.

hamara Kashmir dedo hame. general bakhshi level suppa puwwa me koi interest nahi hame aur kashmiriyon ko

The fire will definitely burn here. But it's flames will not remain tethered by barbed wire, canals or expanses of salt flats, swamp or sand.

The fire will definitely burn here. But it's flames will not remain tethered by barbed wire, canals or expanses of salt flats, swamp or sand.

that's just blackmail and imposed war. stop bullying smaller neighbouring countries

that's just blackmail and imposed war. stop bullying smaller neighbouring countries

No one with double digit IQ on PDF has missed the change in tone from across the border.

Suddenly Modi winning another term does not look as exciting.

No one with double digit IQ on PDF has missed the change in tone from across the border.

Suddenly Modi winning another term does not look as exciting.

again dragging Pakistan in internal politics of India will not serve any purpose then engulfing the region promised for growth and development with war.

classic fascism

again dragging Pakistan in internal politics of India will not serve any purpose then engulfing the region promised for growth and development with war.

classic fascism

You cannot have a topic on Indian Muslims that is aseptically cauterized from Pakistan.

Especially so when the topic thread is a homeland for Indian Muslims.

What is Pakistan if not that?

You cannot have a topic on Indian Muslims that is aseptically cauterized from Pakistan.

talk about unwanted and unwarranted soft power.

i would rather have this influence in Zanzibar and Tashkent.

talk about unwanted and unwarranted soft power.

i would rather have this influence in Zanzibar and Tashkent.

We have inflamed ears (kan pak gaye hain) hearing that Kashmir is the unfinished business from Partition.

There is a growing chorus now from India that's saying it's not Kashmir that's the unfinished business.

We have inflamed ears hearing that Kashmir is the unfinished business from Partition.

There is a growing chorus now from India that's saying it's not Kashmir that's the unfinished business.

Yes.

Road to peace goes through Kashmir.

But what it has to do with the discrimination indians face from indians.

Yes.

Road to peace goes through Kashmir.

But what it has to do with the discrimination indians face from indians.

1947 was both sides making the best of an imperfect situation.

Muslims salvaged at least something from an India that had already gone to the Hindus before the British came.

The Hindus managed to split the already big mass of converted blood of a thousand years before they could rally and do a reverse Persia.

We are in the early stages of a reverse Persia today.

Guys like @AfrazulMandal and @xeuss are the first wave of Indian Parsis.

The richer ones who've moved out as economic migrants.

Muslims salvaged at least something from an India that had already gone to the Hindus before the British came.

The Hindus managed to split the already big mass of converted blood of a thousand years before they could rally and do a reverse Persia.

That is quite a defeatist mentality if true for the Indo Shirazis.

But i recall them as merchants more after they seem to be in what can only be described as a perpetual exodus from what is now modern day Islamic Republic of Iran.

That is quite a defeatist mentality if true for the Indo Shirazis.

But i recall them as merchants more after they seem to be in what can only be described as a perpetual exodus from what is now modern day Islamic Republic of Iran.

They were mainly the priests and clergy.

The Athrvan.

Keepers of tge Flame.

All other classes (just as the Hindus) gor rolled into a single Behdin class in India cause the intricate role differentiation was no longer tenable on a foreign land as refugees who now basically had to do everything on their own.

But let's get back to the Indian refugees now.

I doubt Muslims are going to be expelled. No Indian Muslim is going to immigrate to Pakistan. They don't want to lose out on government freebies provided to them.

Btw my before my old id got banned. I use to read posts of a banned user mujahidindian or something. This @AfrazulMandal dude must be mujahidindian

Back
Top Bottom