What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Dunno. But the videos he shared conveyed a lot even if the story is cooked up.
Police will take an ISIS threat lightly? If you seriously believe that then why are you even living in India?

And about riots, do police always act fast? What we saw from Delhi riots (under Amit Shah)?

Police will take an ISIS threat lightly? If you seriously believe that then why are you even living in India?
How will police know what is going on Whatsapp groups?
And about riots, do police always act fast? What we saw from Delhi riots (under Amit Shah)?
Yes, riots do occur and many times Hindus are involved in it and we are not proud of that. I'm talking about the audacity of Pakistanis to lecture India. Have you seen Pakistani Hindus behaving like this?

1650 pasun.
Acha, changlay. I would tell you that India is lucky to have Parsi people. Do you know that recently government was encouraging Parsis to have more children and was giving financial incentives as Parsi population was going down.

Acha, changlay. I would tell you that India is lucky to have Parsi people. Do you know that recently government was encouraging Parsis to have more children and was giving financial incentives as Parsi population was going down.

Yes bro. My family has a long history IN INDIA of waging war on the Muslim invaders alongside Shivaji Maharaj's forces.

Documented family history as part of a huge family tree project completed a few years ago.

We are one of the top 4 Parsi clans of India ....

Largest. Richest. One of the most influential.

This is of course dad's side.

Moms side are hardcore Bombay Parsis. Over 300 years.

Cotton ...

How will police no what is going on Whatsapp groups?
So, India is a security failure according to you?
Someone could have reported it as they'll add any random number they see with a Muslim name, very dumb terrorists I must say.

Yes bro. My family has a long history IN INDIA of waging war on the Muslim invaders alongside Shivaji Maharaj's forces.

Documented family history as part of a huge family tree project completed a few years ago.

We are one of the top 4 Parsi clans of India ....
Great! Parsis always punch above their weight. Nice to hear.

You are over estimating their numbers.

The problem is that when Sarthak, you and I, cannot make others accept our findings. They are too brainwashed by Gandhi and Bollywood to accept the hard reality

Let me narrate an incident that occurred with me not so long ago.

I posted an OLX ad as I required a certain product. I used one of alternative numbers to post that ad. I had 'Kamaal R Khan' as my name on my watsapp profile.

Now this Indian Muslim dude contacts me on my watsapp and offers to sell the product I wanted at a reasonable price. I decline not because I had already bought the product. But because I made a conscious decision 7 years back not to buy anything from Muslims. No point in concealing this fact.

Let's get back to the story. So this Muslim guy assumed that I were Muslim due to my 'Kamaal R Khan' pseudonym. And he went on to add me to a Muslim only watsapp group. The usual messages of them denigrating Hindu deities or praising Pakistan were not surprising. But what caught me off guard the most were condolences messages being posted for Abu Bakr Baghdadi.

When some Indian Muslims carried out processions for Osama Bin Laden our Sanghis @Kaniska and their Liberal cousins @Joe Shearer call them 'fringe' elements among a peaceful community.

The bitter truth is that enlightened people like you and me will never be accepted by the majority.

Other than the laughable epithet enlightened, I quite agree with your post.

You have no scruples, of course, in slurring over the fact that Hindutva-only WhatsApp groups are equally - or more - toxic about Muslims. I also beg leave to doubt your reports about denigrating Hindu deities, praising Pakistan or condoling Abu Bakr Baghdadi. You have said or done nothing so far to inspire confidence in any narrative of yours.

So, India is a security failure according to you?
Someone could have reported it as they'll add any random number they see with a Muslim name, very dumb terrorists I must say.
Good point. I don't know man if it's true or not. Maybe they were overconfident. Maybe they were just paying tribute to Baghdadi but not actually doing anything. People say a lot but do very less. Again, it's impossible to monitor everyone.

Reminds me, I had recently opened a thread about the world post Corona where you can see the part related to monitoring. You can check that out. I'll share with you in a short while.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom