What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Asking Indian Muslims to pick up arms against the state. Check
Asking armed Muslims to defeat Indian army. Check
Calling for the dismemberment of the country. Check
Inciting Religious violence. Check.

This patriotic Muslim isn't even arrested. And yet people complain that Indian Muslims are 2nd class citizens.

If any non Muslim Indian made such inflammatory post (that too on a Pakistani website) he would be enduring torture in custody of security agency.

But I like Afrazul Mandal. He does not pretend to patriotic like other Indian Muslims. He is unapologetic about his views. His 'rare' honesty is to be cherished.

@padamchen @GHALIB

@AfrazulMandal
@xeuss
@Shantanu_Left

These are the begining of the first wave.

Hope all is well with you chote.

Asking Indian Muslims to pick up arms against the state. Check
Asking armed Muslims to defeat Indian army. Check
Calling for the dismemberment of the country. Check
Inciting Religious violence. Check.

This patriotic Muslim isn't even arrested. And yet people complain that Indian Muslims are 2nd class citizens.

If any non Muslim Indian made such inflammatory post (that too on a Pakistani website) he would be enduring torture in custody of security agency.

But I like Afrazul Mandal. He does not pretend to patriotic like other Indian Muslims. He is unapologetic about his views. His 'rare' honesty is to be cherished.

@padamchen @GHALIB

You are so mean and brutal man...
Some one posted earlier about Afzul and his id was busted and intelligence agencies are behind him something like that in pdf..

Some one posted earlier about Afzul and his id was busted and intelligence agencies are behind him something like that in pdf..

If you want to know what an Indian Muslim thinks of you, and the country that birthed him and his (or her) ancestors, wait for them to emigrate.

Permanent.

The sad truth is that AfrazulMandals will roam around freely in India like always.
If you want to know what an Indian Muslim thinks of you, and the country that birthed him and his (or her) ancestors, wait for them to emigrate.

Permanent.
Since that thing is never going to happen.

Our simpleton @Kaniska is never going to know.

The sad truth is that AfrazulMandals will roam around freely in India like always.

Since that thing is never going to happen.

Our simpleton @Kaniska is never going to know.

There used to be a Kashmiri Hindu here. Sarthak Ganguly.

Like me he grew up among Muslims.

Like me he kept quiet, under the radar, and learned and heard what they really said and felt in their unguarded private moments.

About the rest of us.

There are millions of non Muslims like us in India. Secular India.

Who do not make our Muslims feel threatened.

There used to be a Kashmiri Hindu here. Sarthak Ganguly.

Like me he grew up among Muslims.

Like me he kept quiet, under the radar, and learned and heard what they really said and felt in their unguarded private moments.

About the rest of us.

There are millions of non Muslims like us in India. Secular India.

Who do not make our Muslims feel threatened.
You are over estimating their numbers.

The problem is that when Sarthak, you and I, cannot make others accept our findings. They are too brainwashed by Gandhi and Bollywood to accept the hard reality

Let me narrate an incident that occurred with me not so long ago.

I posted an OLX ad as I required a certain product. I used one of alternative numbers to post that ad. I had 'Kamaal R Khan' as my name on my watsapp profile.

Now this Indian Muslim dude contacts me on my watsapp and offers to sell the product I wanted at a reasonable price. I decline not because I had already bought the product. But because I made a conscious decision 7 years back not to buy anything from Muslims. No point in concealing this fact.

Let's get back to the story. So this Muslim guy assumed that I were Muslim due to my 'Kamaal R Khan' pseudonym. And he went on to add me to a Muslim only watsapp group. The usual messages of them denigrating Hindu deities or praising Pakistan were not surprising. But what caught me off guard the most were condolences messages being posted for Abu Bakr Baghdadi.

When some Indian Muslims carried out processions for Osama Bin Laden our Sanghis @Kaniska and their Liberal cousins @Joe Shearer call them 'fringe' elements among a peaceful community.

The bitter truth is that enlightened people like you and me will never be accepted by the majority.

Let's get back to the story. So this Muslim guy assumed that I were Muslim due to my 'Kamaal R Khan' pseudonym. And he went on to add me to a Muslim only watsapp group. The usual messages of them denigrating Hindu deities or praising Pakistan were not surprising. But what caught me off guard the most were condolences messages being posted for Abu Bakr Baghdadi.
I think you should have reported their numbers to police.

When are you chanting go back Indians from West Bengal?
Did not he said he was living in Australia on his twitter account? Also, on PDF he said "I don't live in India".

You are over estimating their numbers.

The problem is that when Sarthak, you and I, cannot make others accept our findings. They are too brainwashed by Gandhi and Bollywood to accept the hard reality

Let me narrate an incident that occurred with me not so long ago.

I posted an OLX ad as I required a certain product. I used one of alternative numbers to post that ad. I had 'Kamaal R Khan' as my name on my watsapp profile.

Now this Indian Muslim dude contacts me on my watsapp and offers to sell the product I wanted at a reasonable price. I decline not because I had already bought the product. But because I made a conscious decision 7 years back not to buy anything from Muslims. No point in concealing this fact.

When some Indian Muslims carried out processions for Osama Bin Laden our Sanghis @Kaniska and their Liberal cousins @Joe Shearer call them 'fringe' elements among a peaceful community.

The bitter truth is that enlightened people like you and me will never be accepted by the majority.

Lol

Im old school.

In my old days i used to do the same.

I used to grow a beard, wear a pathani (always black), soorma under the eyes, jaali wali topi, and sit for hours at a table at select cafes in Camp.

Irani chai after Irani chai. Helps if at regular intervals you step out to spit. And come back in scratching your crotch.

My name?

Adil Minhas.

I think you should have reported their numbers to police.
This is our Maharastra police.
https://www.hindupost.in/media/come...am-sita-godhra-massacre-of-hindus-fir-lodged/

You sound like a naive person who has no idea how things work in India. No offence.

I have seen police standing as mute spectators when Muslims break the law.

Basic things like Muslims riding bikes without helmets, or doing bike stunts on roads.

Then we things heated you see Muslim mob allowed to go on a rampage or making terrorist threats without any consequences.

Would Akbaruddin Owaisi allowed to roam around freely in America if he had made a similar threat over there?

It's time for to attain mental maturity. Bait varun vatun gheu naki.

He doesn't live in India dude, many have been arrested for much smaller crimes here.

Back
Top Bottom