What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

So, India is a security failure according to you?
Someone could have reported it as they'll add any random number they see with a Muslim name, very dumb terrorists I must say.
Smarty pants, don't twist my story.

I did not say that they made any terrorist threats towards India.

Go back to watching stuff on NDTV or Republic TV. That's the only stuff you liberal Sanghis believe

Why are we squabbling among ourselves.

Chand tittar bittar to bache hain pdf pe.

Dushman dekh raha hai.

Hans raha hai.

Good point. I don't know man if it's true or not. Maybe they were overconfident. Maybe they were just paying tribute to Baghdadi but not actually doing anything. People say a lot but do very less. Again, it's impossible to monitor everyone.

Reminds me, I had recently opened a thread about the world post Corona where you can see the part related to monitoring. You can check that out. I'll share with you in a short while.

You want your ears to burn, twitter and whatsapp is not the place.

@AfrazulMandal
@xeuss
@Shantanu_Left

These are the begining of the first wave.

Hope all is well with you chote.
Sorry but I did not understand this.

There used to be a Kashmiri Hindu here. Sarthak Ganguly.

Like me he grew up among Muslims.

Like me he kept quiet, under the radar, and learned and heard what they really said and felt in their unguarded private moments.
Who is Sarthak Ganguly?

The name does not seem to be Kashmiri. Lol.

Other than the laughable epithet enlightened, I quite agree with your post.

You have no scruples, of course, in slurring over the fact that Hindutva-only WhatsApp groups are equally - or more - toxic about Muslims. I also beg leave to doubt your reports about denigrating Hindu deities, praising Pakistan or condoling Abu Bakr Baghdadi. You have said or done nothing so far to inspire confidence in any narrative of yours.
Ofc beef eating Bangladeshi refugees like Mr Joe Shearer who use Shakespearean English to entice the gullible to parrot their agenda are the only trustworthy ones.

The likes of me are born liars who are incapable of being truthful.

This is the 'tolerant' India which Sanghis and leftists have moulded.

This modern day Buddha Joe Shearer accused @padamchen , @AfrazulMandal and I to be the same person few years back.

India's has a bright future since the likes of him are still at helm.

Smarty pants, don't twist my story.

I did not say that they made any terrorist threats towards India.

Go back to watching stuff on NDTV or Republic TV. That's the only stuff you liberal Sanghis believe
Liberal Sanghis? NDTV or Republic in same line? What I am missing here?

Ofc beef eating Bangladeshi refugees like Mr Joe Shearer who use Shakespearean English to entice the gullible to parrot their agenda are the only trustworthy ones.

This modern day Buddha Joe Shearer accused @padamchen , @AfrazulMandal and I to be the same person few years back.

I used to think Afrazul was you.

Many thought you and me were the same person.

Maybe we are simply radicals of different faiths, aligned against each other.

Liberal Sanghis? NDTV or Republic in same line? What I am missing here?
You missed my earlier post.

To me, Sanghis and liberals are both different sides of the same coin.

Like the Good Cop Bad Cop duo. Not much difference in them

You missed my earlier post.

To me, Sanghis and liberals are both different sides of the same coin.

Like the Good Cop Bad Cop duo. Not much difference in them

No one used to believe my version of the Marathi psyche when it came to Hindutva.

Coz I was a privileged urban Parsi.

You came as a breath of fresh air on PDF.

@Nilgiri

:rofl:

Refugee? I was born in India.

W E L L - if you insist. If I am mistaken about your being a liar, you must have told the truth here.

I really am neither. Try again, and use a cookie cutter that is more varied.

I was going on the basis of '...if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....' I know padamchen, I now think I know Afrazul Mandal, I don't know you, and I don't believe you are real.

I am not at the helm.

I used to think Afrazul was you.

Many thought you and me were the same person.

Maybe we are simply radicals of different faiths, aligned against each other.
I donot consider myself a radical against any faith. I just try to speak about the injustice done to Muslims and explore ways to ameliorate them. With the least harm possible to human life and property.

I donot consider myself a radical against any faith. I just try to speak about the injustice done to Muslims and explore ways to ameliorate them. With the least harm possible to human life and property.

You would have been excused the greatest of hate against Hindus ....

Till you went against India.

You're a radical and moreover you're the cause so that likes of @Nilu Pule gets the chance to peddle dumb and fake stories.

You're a radical and moreover you're the cause so that likes of @Nilu Pule gets the chance to peddle dumb and fake stories.
Absolutely not.

I refute this charge entirely.

No one becomes a 'radical' because of someone. Only masks fall off.

You would have been excused the greatest of hate against Hindus ....

Till you went against India.
I have also often supported India.

Nation states come much later in my list 'to care about'. People come first.

I think that is good. Don't you?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom