What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

@AfrazulMandal - Lets just use your own above recommendations for discussion sake- Lets say We change the scenario to Hindus doing the same- Would you be OK with it?- (I am also not talking about killing anyone-Just make them see the light of Hinduism and remove all mosques and replace the mosques with Temples and Church's-Etc.
Is not that what you are doing anyway?

I agree to that but there has to be bare minimum underlying threading to support the overall tapestry
And that minimum tapestry is Hinduism? SMH.

So what are we? Gauputras?

Yeah I remember that. There were HINDU people who took out rallies in support of the HINDU criminals and harassed the brave HINDU female attorney and HINDU police officer investigating the crime.

But then again, Hindus never defend anything wrong in their community okay??
Because they are not fully human. Their moral compass is screwed. Cows have primacy over human lives.

What am I doing?- I am not doing anything other than typing on a keyboard- Stop playing the victim, be the change-Modi is not going to last for ever-If you consider yourself Indian first then I am sure you know the fabric of the country and stick by it- instead of converting Muslims to Hindu or Hindu to Muslims. I know what RSS is doing is not correct-The only way forward for a diverse country like India is Uniform civil code- (Everyone keep your religions/faith Etc at home).

What am I doing?- I am not doing anything other than typing on a keyboard- Stop playing the victim, be the change-Modi is not going to last for ever-If you consider yourself Indian first then I am sure you know the fabric of the country and stick by it- instead of converting Muslims to Hindu or Hindu to Muslims. I know what RSS is doing is not correct-The only way forward for a diverse country like India is Uniform civil code- (Everyone keep your religions/faith Etc at home).
@The_Showstopper Another Uniform Civil Code wanting secularist. :hitwall:

Tbh I am done with this notion of multicultural nation and so on.

Self determination is an inalienable right. Don't you think Muslims in India deserve to live by their own laws and customs and culture as THEY deem fit?

The problem is the bhakts won't at their home, what would you expect a muslim to do when the RSS goons start lynching him merely on the suspicion of consuming beef?

. I know what RSS is doing is not correct-T

This is why no one likes you Hindus. You always cry and clamor about Muslims and imposing UCC on them to make the country truly secular. But when confronted with the reality that your ruling party and the RSS is steering your country in an opposite direction from your beloved UCC, you'll give a few meek words about how you oppose them and then go back to crying about UCC for Muslims.

And that minimum tapestry is Hinduism? SMH.

So what are we? Gauputras?

Because they are not fully human. Their moral compass is screwed. Cows have primacy over human lives.

Be a Muslim like Hon Gov Arif Mohammed Khan, Hon Late President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Advocate Rizwan Ahmed on Youtube, as well as Tarek Fatah.....No problem...Hindus will die for you then

@The_Showstopper Another Uniform Civil Code wanting secularist. :hitwall:

Tbh I am done with this notion of multicultural nation and so on.

Self determination is an inalienable right. Don't you think Muslims in India deserve to live by their own laws and customs and culture as THEY deem fit?
Nope- The same applies for Hindus or Christians as well-Not just Muslims- Dont like the rules- feel free to leave-Dont let the door knock you out on the way out. (Muslims/Hindus/Christians-etc-Are first Indian then comes religion- If you want to live in under Muslim laws thre are many countries in the world that can accommodate you.

The problem is the bhakts won't at their home, what would you expect a muslim to do when the RSS goons start lynching him merely on the suspicion of consuming beef?
That is absolutely wrong- I agree-What you eat and who you pray too is your personal liking- The state/GOI has no right in that. I dont personally support what RSS goons do.

This is why no one likes you Hindus. You always cry and clamor about Muslims and imposing UCC on them to make the country truly secular. But when confronted with the reality that your ruling party and the RSS is steering your country in an opposite direction from your beloved UCC, you'll give a few meek words about how you oppose them and then go back to crying about UCC for Muslims.
Nope UCC for all Indians- Dont twist my words- No where have I said only Muslims. Indian Muslims are our brothers- They have the same right on their Mother Land as any other India- RSS goons can try all they want its not gonna change the fabric of this great country.

Since you mentioned Uniform Civil Code...I agree! (apologies if you have seen this before)

Why can a Hindu man not have four wives? Why can a Hindu man not divorce his wife? Why can a Muslim man not abandon his wife like Narendra Modi? Why can a Hindu man have a "rakhel" like Atal Bihari Vajpayee and not give her the status of a wife with all rights? Why does a Hindu woman have to marry a dog or a tree before she can get married?

I want equal rights for ALL!

I want Uniform Civil Code where a North Indian Hindu can marry his niece just like a South Indian Hindu does.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman in a business family can get equal inheritance and not have her brothers gobble up all the inheritance under the Hindu Undivided Family Act

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Rajasthani Hindu can eat beef just like the Hindus from Kerela.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a temple priest will not refuse to adjudicate a wedding between two different castes.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman can enter a temple during her periods.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Dalit cannot be prevented from visiting a temple.

Its a catch 22- I agree-I dont know what the solution is here- All that I can say is everyone push of UCC- Respect is not given or demanded it has to be earned-and by Gods grace it will be-RSS is a menace to a civil society for sure.

Why can a Hindu man not have four wives?- Its against the law - Why can a Hindu man not divorce his wife?- Yes he can and so can she- Why can a Muslim man not abandon his wife like Narendra Modi?- Nobody can abandon her/his spouse-legally - Why can a Hindu man have a "rakhel" like Atal Bihari Vajpayee-and not give her the status of a wife with all rights? - (You mean to say Muslims and Christians dont have Rakhel-like ABV?) Why does a Hindu woman have to marry a dog or a tree before she can get married?Thats called superstition and uneducated that we can agree we have enough of on both sides.
-

No-one like Hindus?? Lolzz
Do you live in caves??
Hindus are one of the respected faith all over the world. Only Muslims don't like them. The reason is very clear. Muslims don't like any other faith because of their radical views and selfish behavior.
Ask any one in the west or east.
Do they like Muslims or Hindus most??
You will get the answer.
The truth is no one like Muslims because they can't coexist with any community . They create issues and chaos wherever they lives.
Mostly majority muslims country are fucked up because of their brainwashed radical veiws. When they live with non Muslims, they fight with them. If they live within their community , they fight each other.
Every non Muslim countries has tough law for Muslims. This is what respect you got from the world.

I want Uniform Civil Code where a North Indian Hindu can marry his niece just like a South Indian Hindu does- Yes thats disgusting-its not something most educated folks follow anymore-this was mostly done to keep the wealth in the family.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman in a business family can get equal inheritance and not have her brothers gobble up all the inheritance under the Hindu Undivided Family Act- Yes-from what I know that is already changing-Once both genders get the required education-where a woman is treated as an equal-which I think both communities lack here (Equal rights to woman and Man).

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Rajasthani Hindu can eat beef just like the Hindus from Kerela- Yes I agree and I know a lot of people from the Hindi belt here in the US who do- Eating habits should not be governed by the state.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a temple priest will not refuse to adjudicate a wedding between two different castes- This is because of Goonda giri by the powerful upper caste-This needs to change for sure.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman can enter a temple during her periods- Yes Agree- when these Hindu traditions were put in place woman did not have Pads or Tampoons-I am sure you understand what I am trying to say!

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Dalit cannot be prevented from visiting a temple.Yes they should not be prevented- It happens mostly in the uneducated Hindi belt.See that was not that difficult- Once all the communities come together and agree on a UCC- all these will go away- I am not saying Muslims alone its Hindus as well- Thats why UCC is the best way to go- India as a nation has a great opportunity to be a role model to the rest of the world-Its a chance that should not be missed.
-

Good. But mark my words, UCC is nothing more than another stick to beat the Muslims. Cut another of their "perceived benefits". The flaws of your society will never be addressed.
You and I know- Indian Muslims are one of the most patriotic Indians-I know that as a fact. Once UCC becomes a reality-These RSS goons would have lost all their ammunition to create trouble- All you have to do is go back and look at what has caused religious violence in India and you will get your answer- No fuel/Smoke no fire- None of us are born Muslim/Hindus/Christians- we are born into that environment- We are all born humans though that the only constant- What we practice as a religion is between me and God- everyone else stay the **** out off my personal belief structure thats my personal choice- Thats the way I live life for the last 47 years.

Since you mentioned Uniform Civil Code...I agree! (apologies if you have seen this before)

Why can a Hindu man not have four wives? Why can a Hindu man not divorce his wife? Why can a Muslim man not abandon his wife like Narendra Modi? Why can a Hindu man have a "rakhel" like Atal Bihari Vajpayee and not give her the status of a wife with all rights? Why does a Hindu woman have to marry a dog or a tree before she can get married?

I want Uniform Civil Code where a North Indian Hindu can marry his niece just like a South Indian Hindu does.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman in a business family can get equal inheritance and not have her brothers gobble up all the inheritance under the Hindu Undivided Family Act

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Rajasthani Hindu can eat beef just like the Hindus from Kerela.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a temple priest will not refuse to adjudicate a wedding between two different castes.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Hindu woman can enter a temple during her periods.

I want a Uniform Civil Code where a Dalit cannot be prevented from visiting a temple.

Vajpayee had a mistress? you sure? There was one Hon gov in TN originally hailing from Himachal who had children by married women ....WTF

Back
Top Bottom