What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

why are hindus against a seperate Muslim homeland in india Hindus hate muslims consider them unpure why not create a seperate country and everyone lives happy!!

modi ki poja karain phir relax kar keh issue kia hai!

I also advise them to change their views about Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam. A correct narrative is necessary for any effective political struggle.

Those among them still holding on to the ideas of Abdul Kalam Azad, need to self-isolate themselves in shame.

Political struggle is too late to activate now when enemy is on the gate. Here the arm struggle should be the first step followed by political settlement, just like Taliban did.

Whatever everybody else is Hon Gov Arif Mohammed Khan and Hon Late President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam are not impotent and bayghairat ....Hon Late President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam is perhaps the greatest Indian of the last 70 years
What the fanatics Hindu did with Ayodhya mosque is shameful, any Muslim (however Bayghairat he may be) can never condone the destruction of his place of worship. This is just one event. There are hundreds of such incidents, if not thousands, at the hands of BJP/RSS mafia. I would not call them good muslims or even humans who decided to remain silent on destruction of their Mosques.

What the fanatics Hindu did with Ayodhya mosque is shameful, any Muslim (however Bayghairat he may be) can never condone the destruction of his place of worship. This is just one event. There are hundreds of such incidents, if not thousands, at the hands of BJP/RSS mafia. I would not call them good muslims or even humans who decided to remain silent on destruction of their Mosques.

That's a different discussion and Indian legal institutions directly consulted the highest authorities in Mecca regarding the Islamic legality of the Babri Masjid....anyways its a different discussion for a different thread

Whatever everybody else is Hon Gov Arif Mohammed Khan and Hon Late President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam are not impotent and bayghairat ....Hon Late President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam is perhaps the greatest Indian of the last 70 years

He is a beghairat who is rotting in his grave whilst his own Indian Muslim community suffers at the hands of a hindutva extremist India

Even his own family must be saying WTF

He is a beghairat who is rotting in his grave whilst his own Indian Muslim community suffers at the hands of a hindutva extremist India

Even his own family must be saying WTF
V shud have left India in 1947 and leave our Mosques nd Islamic structures to be destroyed by Hindus.

Maulana Azad wanted Muslims to stay in India nd make it Islamic again.

V shud have left India in 1947 and leave our Mosques nd Islamic structures to be destroyed by Hindus.

Maulana Azad wanted Muslims to stay in India nd make it Islamic again.

Yeah, great job done by you guys:tup:

Unite your 250 million Indian Muslim community

Fcuk India and only look to defend your community

Yeah, great job done by you guys:tup:

Unite your 250 million Indian Muslim community

Fcuk India and only look to defend your community
Shukriya!
25 crore 50 crore banenge 20 30 saalo mein apko fir Maulana Azad ki bateein sach lage gi

@AfrazulMandal u left this site too?
Not yet.

You will be surprised to learn what I think will happen.

Before the next elections in 2024, India will change the constitution to make this a Presidential form of democracy. It will be Modi against anyone else, and he will win hands down.

States will no longer be states, but provinces, with the Center holding more power over revenue and other affairs, to keep states like TN, Kerala, WB in check.

Many Pakistanis are under the illusion that India will have a civil war etc etc. Naay....what will happen is when the BJP changes the Center/State relationship, southern states like TN/AP/Telengana/Kerala/Karn will rebel in some way. They are already tired of subsidizing the cow belt. That will only intensify when the Center demands more of their revenue.

The idea of India as a nation-state will not be demolished by Muslims, or Dalits or Pakistan, but by the Southern states, and I predict that the Tamilians will take the lead on that.

Before anyone jumps on me and thinks this will happen within the next 3-5 years....naah.....it will take longer than that 25-50 years.
Liked your post.

But it is not going to happen.

The Hindus of Hyderabad hate Islam no less than Hindus of Delhi.

Towheed Jamaat is the most vilified organisation in Tamil nadu. Don't expect much from them either. Forget about Karnataka. Kerala has some hope.

So no - there won't be any North South split to help us in future.

This is our fight. And ours alone.

Not yet.

Liked your post.

But it is not going to happen.

The Hindus of Hyderabad hate Islam no less than Hindus of Delhi.

Towheed Jamaat is the most vilified organisation in Tamil nadu. Don't expect much from them either. Forget about Karnataka. Kerala has some hope.

So no - there won't be any North South split to help us in future.

This is our fight. And ours alone.

Let me know if you require to stock up for the fight. I have a friend in Delhi who is selling cloth face masks cheap.

Back
Top Bottom