What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Once UCC becomes a reality-These RSS goons would have lost all their ammunition to create trouble-

Naah...that is the part I do not believe. RSS and its ilk do not have a problem with our customs or traditions. They have a problem with our existence. If you haven't figured that out by now, perhaps you need to look a little deeper within your society.

Rajkumari Kual- College sweetheat- https://wikibio.in/rajkumari-kaul/

Thanks for saving me the effort to search up her name.

Naah...that is the part I do not believe. RSS and its ilk do not have a problem with our customs or traditions. They have a problem with our existence. If you haven't figured that out by now, perhaps you need to look a little deeper within your society.
RSS goons have a problem with the existence of a secular - progressive India. Modi is at the most 1 more Term-Things will get better and then RSS can be dealt with.

RSS goons have a problem with the existence of a secular - progressive India. Modi is at the most 1 more Term-Things will get better and then RSS can be dealt with.

You will be surprised to learn what I think will happen.

Before the next elections in 2024, India will change the constitution to make this a Presidential form of democracy. It will be Modi against anyone else, and he will win hands down.

States will no longer be states, but provinces, with the Center holding more power over revenue and other affairs, to keep states like TN, Kerala, WB in check.

Many Pakistanis are under the illusion that India will have a civil war etc etc. Naay....what will happen is when the BJP changes the Center/State relationship, southern states like TN/AP/Telengana/Kerala/Karn will rebel in some way. They are already tired of subsidizing the cow belt. That will only intensify when the Center demands more of their revenue.

The idea of India as a nation-state will not be demolished by Muslims, or Dalits or Pakistan, but by the Southern states, and I predict that the Tamilians will take the lead on that.

Before anyone jumps on me and thinks this will happen within the next 3-5 years....naah.....it will take longer than that 25-50 years.

No-one like Hindus?? Lolzz
Do you live in caves??
Hindus are one of the respected faith all over the world. Only Muslims don't like them. The reason is very clear. Muslims don't like any other faith because of their radical views and selfish behavior.
Ask any one in the west or east.
Do they like Muslims or Hindus most??
You will get the answer.
The truth is no one like Muslims because they can't coexist with any community . They create issues and chaos wherever they lives.
Mostly majority muslims country are fucked up because of their brainwashed radical veiws. When they live with non Muslims, they fight with them. If they live within their community , they fight each other.
Every non Muslim countries has tough law for Muslims. This is what respect you got from the world.

And if we open our armoury of Buddhism (a Gangu invention) and Yoga, they will drown in a valley of tears

Before the next elections in 2024, India will change the constitution to make this a Presidential form of democracy. It will be Modi against anyone else, and he will win hands down.

States will no longer be states, but provinces, with the Center holding more power over revenue and other affairs, to keep states like TN, Kerala, WB in check.

Many Pakistanis are under the illusion that India will have a civil war etc etc. Naay....what will happen is when the BJP changes the Center/State relationship, southern states like TN/AP/Telengana/Kerala/Karn will rebel in some way. They are already tired of subsidizing the cow belt. That will only intensify when the Center demands more of their revenue.

The idea of India as a nation-state will not be demolished by Muslims, or Dalits or Pakistan, but by the Southern states, and I predict that the Tamilians will take the lead on that.

Before anyone jumps on me and thinks this will happen within the next 3-5 years....naah.....it will take longer than that 25-50 years.

In every Union the rich states subsidize the poorer ones...what do you think happens in US,Brazil or Russia?

That's how nations are formed...

All this could have happened during Indira Gandi's regime in 1977- Well it did not- 2024 is 4 years away- Its never going to happen- Modi/BJP will be replaced in 2029 by another Party-as soon as someone fit to sit in opposition- we have no one at this point other than Modi.

All this could have happened during Indira Gandi's regime in 1977- Well it did not- 2024 is 4 years away- Its never going to happen- Modi/BJP will be replaced in 2029 by another Party-as soon as someone fit to sit in opposition- we have no one at this point other than Modi.

There was a time I thought Omar Abdullah could have been the first Muslim PM of India, He just squandered his chances in order to play hero in regional politics...he will be remembered as another Jyoti Basu, a monumental failure on the national scene

I was not here then as well. Thankfully.

I do not understand why, but rape in India is one crime that is gleefully supported by a large segment of society. Perhaps it is related to their sexual insecurities, perhaps it is about putting their women in place. I don't know.

Many Hindu men get offended by nudity in movies, but never by a rape scene.

I must correct you here...

All India Muslim Personal Law Board is private organization and has no affiliation to the Government of India.

You can continue on your other discussion. Just making a small correction.

The Indira Gandhi govt creates a trust. Just like this govt created an trust for Ram temple in Ayodhya.

The Indira Gandhi govt creates a trust. Just like this govt created an trust for Ram temple in Ayodhya.

Sadly, you are mistaken. While the AIPMLB was set up during Indira Gandhi's time in 1973 at her urging, it has nothing to do with the Government of India. Neither was its set up sanctioned by the GoI, nor its current functioning a part of the GoI. I hope you can appreciate the difference.

All the regulars on PDF are cowards who hide their real opinions because they're worried about getting banned by the mods. So they will use soft arguments like cry about appeasement or votebanks or talk about how Islam can never be Indic like their steppe gods are (like the moron earlier in this thread). They take their masks off on Twitter/Reddit/Quora etc.
Can't really disagree on that...

Back
Top Bottom