What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

On behalf of all Indian members here, I fully support a new homeland for Indian Muslims

A new homeland named Akhand Bharat

trollface.jpg

Yeah, I came across a book which called them "Pononationalists". It's a very apt description for many of them. You can find many Hindu accounts on Twitter solely dedicated to fetishizing Muslim women in Niqabs. Then there's also their perpetual anxiety of Muslim men conspiring to seduce and marry Hindu women. They remind me of White nationalists obsessed with interracial relationships and ****.

Do you have the name of the book? Should make interesting reading.

My family survived the partition violence coming from East Punjab. We had to hide our young women in metal drums to protect them. I think anyone who had this experience would have plenty of stories to share. Alhamdulilah we got out early.

Vast, vast, vast majority of the civilian deaths and kidnapping victims were Muslim. There is even no comparison. Hindus and Sikhs were heavily armed, while Muslims had been made powerless, armless by the British. Actually weapons among Muslims were actively confiscated by the British and Hindu/Sikh employees before Partition even happened.

Mass rape, forced parading naked , and burning alive kidnapped victims was the Hindu/Sikh tactic after Partition happened. 1 million Muslims were butchered or abused in the worst way imaginable.

Their whole society engaged in the bloodbath of Muslims. This was the original sin of India. Everything we see now is the result of that normalized savagery.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Mangus Ortus Novem @xeuss @Hiptullha @Syed Hammad Ahmed

Which is PRECISELY why Pakistanis should NEVER EVER take the sikhs to be our friends or allies. They are the ONLY race/community on earth to have committed a holocaust against Pakistani people. The whole Sikh religion is based on the hatred of and desire to exterminate Muslims. We must NEVER EVER forget this. Operation bluestar was Devine retribution for what the Sikhs had done to Pakistani people in 1947. They more than deserved it.

On behalf of all Indian members here, I fully support a new homeland for Indian Muslims

A new homeland named Akhand Bharat

trollface.jpg

I already entered that as my location in PDF database while registering
my locations reads USA (United states of Akhand Bharat) , that makes me the first citizen

Thanks. I bet you are finding all the characters described therein on this platform.

All the regulars on PDF are cowards who hide their real opinions because they're worried about getting banned by the mods. So they will use soft arguments like cry about appeasement or votebanks or talk about how Islam can never be Indic like their steppe gods are (like the moron earlier in this thread). They take their masks off on Twitter/Reddit/Quora etc.

Which is PRECISELY why Pakistanis should NEVER EVER take the sikhs to be our friends or allies. They are the ONLY race/community on earth to have committed a holocaust against Pakistani people. The whole Sikh religion is based on the hatred of and desire to exterminate Muslims. We must NEVER EVER forget this. Operation bluestar was Devine retribution for what the Sikhs had done to Pakistani people in 1947. They more than deserved it.

Let's talk realpolitik here. Indian Muslims aren't exactly our friends either. But that doesn't mean we can't use them and Sikhs to our advantage. Pakistan's support to Sikhs and Indian Muslims at the same times gives Hindu nationalists nervous breakdown. It turns their whole shakha education on its head which regards Sikhs as the protectors of Hinduism against the onslaught of Islam.

Let's talk realpolitik here. Indian Muslims aren't exactly our friends either. But that doesn't mean we can't use them and Sikhs to our advantage. Pakistan's support to Sikhs and Indian Muslims at the same times gives Hindu nationalists nervous breakdown. It turns their whole shakha education on its head which regards Sikhs as the protectors of Hinduism against the onslaught of Islam.

Ideally, I would like all three of these enemies of the Pakistani race and nation to wipe each other out. I hate them ALL.

Ideally, I would like all three of these enemies of the Pakistani race and nation to wipe each other out. I hate them ALL.

We have done the mammoth job of keeping Pakistan together for over 70 years (though losing half of it in the process). Now that India has failed in its quest to undo us, it is starting to undo itself. We don't even have to lift a finger now. Just watch it tear itself apart from a safe distance.

We have done the mammoth job of keeping Pakistan together for over 70 years (though losing half of it in the process). Now that India has failed in its quest to undo us, it is starting to undo itself. We don't even have to lift a finger now. Just watch it tear itself apart from a safe distance.

Agree with everything you say apart from the "half" bit. Bangladesh is 1/6 the size of Pakistan. Not even 17% the size of Pakistan.

Agree with everything you say apart from the "half" bit. Bangladesh is 1/6 the size of Pakistan. Not even 17% the size of Pakistan.

I was not here then as well. Thankfully.

I do not understand why, but rape in India is one crime that is gleefully supported by a large segment of society. Perhaps it is related to their sexual insecurities, perhaps it is about putting their women in place. I don't know.

Many Hindu men get offended by nudity in movies, but never by a rape scene.

I must correct you here...

All India Muslim Personal Law Board is private organization and has no affiliation to the Government of India.

You can continue on your other discussion. Just making a small correction.

indian men celebrate rape due to their insecurities of having very small weiners:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Back
Top Bottom