What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

@newbs3e @Mentee @SIPRA @Ace of Spades @masterchief_mirza @StormBreaker @PakSword @Khanivore @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Since, the good Indians wish to Cleanse Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan a clear map of relocation is necessary...the one below can be the correct fit!

CPgKdKJVEAAPFTS.jpg

Why is Pakistan extending into Gangudesh...Is Pakistan Gangu?

Coming from a nation where after raping goons probed female genitals with their swords.

Which many sane Indians will oppose tooth and nail. We aren't defending it.

People who think all.indians who voted for BJP are Hindutva apologists are some of the biggest idiots of an large scale. They vote due to various causes. Local issues, local leaders, corruption of Congress, good performance of some leaders and also Hindutva. It's a sum.total of all issues.

Coming from a country which religiously and constitutionally discriminates against minorities should be last to speak with.

People who think all.indians who voted for BJP are Hindutva apologists are some of the biggest idiots of an large scale. They vote due to various causes. Local issues, local leaders, corruption of Congress, good performance of some leaders and also Hindutva. It's a sum.total of all issues.

Coming from a country which religiously and constitutionally discriminates against minorities should be last to speak with.

Congress corruption was probably the biggest reason...tell them next time to give equal respect to Ahmadiyya constitutionally...forget Non-Muslims

Congress corruption was probably the biggest reason...tell them next time to give equal respect to Ahmadiyya constitutionally...forget Non-Muslims

And their pseudo secularism. I mean they celebrated Christmas and Ramzan in their offices but never celebrates any Hindu festival.

I was afraid to call myself Hindu in my school days as I thought I will be called a radical while my friends openly called themselves as Muslims and were proud. I will never forgive the congress and DMK to give a sense of insecurity to Hindus. Worst part was I was an atheist during my school days. What I asked is simple. Treat all religions equally from a cultural point of view. Don't support arabic culture.over Indian culture.

Yes Pakistan is a Muslim State. But ain't India a secular state which should protect its people without discrimination???

Which many sane Indians will oppose tooth and nail. We aren't defending it

When Asifa was raped by Hindu goons in IoK and they were arrested, local Hindu political groups and activists, including members of your ruling party, started protesting. Maybe there are sane Hindus like you who oppose rape, but insane Hindus who want to rape and sexually harass Muslim girls and women rule your country.

When Asifa was raped by Hindu goons in IoK and they were arrested, local Hindu political groups and activists, including members of your ruling party, started protesting. Maybe there are sane Hindus like you who oppose rape, but insane Hindus who want to rape and sexually harass Muslim girls and women rule your country.

Yeah I remember that. There were HINDU people who took out rallies in support of the HINDU criminals and harassed the brave HINDU female attorney and HINDU police officer investigating the crime.

But then again, Hindus never defend anything wrong in their community okay??

But then again, Hindus never defend anything wrong in their community okay??

I wasn't on PDF when the story broke out, but on other sites, I remember a lot of Hindus gleefully celebrating the rape. One very large Indian community on Reddit had to explicitly tell its users not to celebrate the rape because it was dangerously close to getting shutdown by the site admins.

Yes Pakistan is a Muslim State. But ain't India a secular state which should protect its people without discrimination???

India is not a secular state in strictest sense when the "state" took over Hindu religious temples and regulated it's practises. And created an All India Muslim Personal law board to play appeasement with. Infact no major country is. Other than US and France. Even UK is a officially Christian state with queen as her head, though it offers freedom of religion to anyone.
As per law, we offer anyone with anything without religious discriminates. If you take CAA it's only from 3 countries. If a Muslim from Malaysia or Indonesia or Africa applies for Indian Citizenship they will be provided. What individual people discriminate is not the official.policy of GoI.

The case is ongoing. The accused is innocent until proven guilty. They claim a conspiracy and a botched investigation support their claim. These idiots chargesheeted someone who was in UP writing exam and was recorded in a ATM withdrawing money. The whole case.fell.flat.

I sincerely hope the real guilty are hanged. I don't care their religion. Just like the 4 hanged in Delhi rape case.

I wasn't on PDF when the story broke out, but on other sites, I remember a lot of Hindus gleefully celebrating the rape. One very large Indian community on Reddit had to explicitly tell its users not to celebrate the rape because it was dangerously close to getting shutdown by the site admins.

I was not here then as well. Thankfully.

I do not understand why, but rape in India is one crime that is gleefully supported by a large segment of society. Perhaps it is related to their sexual insecurities, perhaps it is about putting their women in place. I don't know.

Many Hindu men get offended by nudity in movies, but never by a rape scene.

And created an All India Muslim Personal law board to play appeasement with.

I must correct you here...

All India Muslim Personal Law Board is private organization and has no affiliation to the Government of India.

You can continue on your other discussion. Just making a small correction.

The case is ongoing. The accused is innocent until proven guilty. They claim a conspiracy and a botched investigation support their claim. These idiots chargesheeted someone who was in UP writing exam and was recorded in a ATM withdrawing money. The whole case.fell.flat.

LIE. You lying, sneaky, deceptive Hindu scumbag. The case is over and the convictions have been made. Also the "idiots" chargesheeted the relatives of one of the convicted. The case didn't fall flat, everyone except the relative was convicted, and the relative only got away because people rescinded their statements. Of course, no Hindus will book massive rallies to protest this irregularity or how a gang of rapists and murderers get life imprisonment instead of death.

I was not here then as well. Thankfully.

I do not understand why, but rape in India is one crime that is gleefully supported by a large segment of society. Perhaps it is related to their sexual insecurities, perhaps it is about putting their women in place. I don't know.

Many Hindu men get offended by nudity in movies, but never by a rape scene.

I must correct you here...

All India Muslim Personal Law Board is private organization and has no affiliation to the Government of India.

You can continue on your other discussion. Just making a small correction.

Yeah, I came across a book which called them "Pononationalists". It's a very apt description for many of them. You can find many Hindu accounts on Twitter solely dedicated to fetishizing Muslim women in Niqabs. Then there's also their perpetual anxiety of Muslim men conspiring to seduce and marry Hindu women. They remind me of White nationalists obsessed with interracial relationships and ****.

Attachments

• IMG_20200204_184652.png
    IMG_20200204_184652.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200204_184654.png
    IMG_20200204_184654.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 17
How many Hindu girls or Sikh girls being kidnapped ? Please share ?

My family survived the partition violence coming from East Punjab. We had to hide our young women in metal drums to protect them. I think anyone who had this experience would have plenty of stories to share. Alhamdulilah we got out early.

Vast, vast, vast majority of the civilian deaths and kidnapping victims were Muslim. There is even no comparison. Hindus and Sikhs were heavily armed, while Muslims had been made powerless, armless by the British. Actually weapons among Muslims were actively confiscated by the British and Hindu/Sikh employees before Partition even happened.

Mass rape, forced parading naked , and burning alive kidnapped victims was the Hindu/Sikh tactic after Partition happened. 1 million Muslims were butchered or abused in the worst way imaginable.

Their whole society engaged in the bloodbath of Muslims. This was the original sin of India. Everything we see now is the result of that normalized savagery.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Mangus Ortus Novem @xeuss @Hiptullha @Syed Hammad Ahmed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom