What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

I did not know that sensible responses with factual comments is related to Daaru- Maybe in that case our neighbors on PDF need a lot of Daaru- Chalo Shuru karo uske bath discuss karte hai...:lol::lol::lol:.

US may nahi milta hai bhaijan- Ab mai kaya karun?
Amazon offers worldwide delivery.

Pak cannot be part of solution. Uigher Muslim example is there for all to see.

Getting IOK is Pak’s only obsession. The rest of the Muslims Pak will not hesitate to put them under the bus or just don’t care.

Repeat. Pak should stop dog whistling.

if it was for religion then India wouldn't have slaughtered so many Hindus in Sri Lanka. Kashmir is Part of PAkistan has nothing to do with Muslims.

I don't know about bakht but we Jats are certainly fk head. We destroyed half of Harynana during Jat reservation campaign. Haryana main muslim home laanda toh nahi banne wala

Why do Jats need reservations?

I don't know about bakht but we Jats are certainly fk head. We destroyed half of Harynana during Jat reservation campaign. Haryana main muslim home laanda toh nahi banne wala
jiyo jat!!

galaati tumhari nai irs human nature you are influenced by the bs surrounding you!

I did not know that sensible responses with factual comments is related to Daaru- Maybe in that case our neighbors on PDF need a lot of Daaru- Chalo Shuru karo uske bath discuss karte hai...:lol::lol::lol:.

Her sharaaba, daaru kay chaar paanch large Patiala laga ker yeh samajhta hae, kay ab wo sanity or aqal kay aala muqaam per faez ho chuka hae.:lol::lol::lol:

US may nahi milta hai bhaijan- Ab mai kaya karun?
apni peee lo faraq kia karna hai its fking piss!

Her sharaaba, daaru kay chaar paanch large Patiala laga ker yeh samajhta hae, kay ab wo sanity or aqal kay aala muqaam per faez ho chuka hae.:lol::lol::lol:
My understanding of Hindi/Urdu is not very good- You just went URDU NAZI with me here- come on man- please translate.

With Covid19- I dont use Amazon-Thats the problem.

Bahut Farak padtha hai- It does not have the Patahjali seal!-- Its like eating meat - Halal vs non Halal.
all urine is same! its disgusting waste treasured by few fools! braned and sold to idiots!!

amazing idiots actually buy bottled urine!!next your babas will start selling shir!!

mata ka shit cake by random safroni baba!!

jaiii!

all urine is same! its disgusting waste treasured by few fools! braned and sold to idiots!!

amazing idiots actually buy bottled urine!!next your babas will start selling shir!!

mata ka shit cake by random safroni baba!!

jaiii!
All great Ideas- you should contact the Patanjali stakeholders- And explain the same to them- In the meantime (Meat is meat-Why Halal- Just bleed the animal slowly and consume- its all the same- Just by uttering a few lines of whatever- its does not change the meat - No)

All great Ideas- you should contact the Patanjali stakeholders- And explain the same to them- In the meantime (Meat is meat-Why Halal- Just bleed the animal slowly and consume- its all the same- Just by uttering a few lines of whatever- its does not change the meat - No)
science baby! not vedic bs!

urine is filty why murder for cow urine and not drink sewagw water ohh wait you already take bath in ganga filthest shit i the world! so yeh all filth is same in hindutava!

Every person, after taking 4 or 5 large Patiala pegs of liquor, considers himself at the height of sanity and rational thinking.
Ah ok- Understood!- Now I see most of the members here on PDF "considers himself/Herself at the height of sanity and rational thinking"- Now I get it- Eureka moment.

science baby! not vedic bs!

urine is filty why murder for cow urine and not drink sewagw water ohh wait you already take bath in ganga filthest shit i the world! so yeh all filth is same in hindutava!
I lost you there man- no idea what you are blabbering about-no worries continue on your meltdown- lol

Back
Top Bottom