What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

uk29 said:
Karachi for sindhi hindus

Try it baby. That will the last thing you would had heard of those Hindus

The same response can be given to Muslims if they ask for another Muslim homeland- (As suggested by you in the above scenario)-Example-"Try it baby. That will the last thing you would had heard of those Muslims-asking for another Muslim homeland"

indian fantasies and claims are becoming more and more ridiculous by the hour.

their ancestors used to work ij Muslim horse stables clean shit now they not only eat cow shit but also serve white american masters now they think they are invincible!!

and Modis g fart is like fuel for them gives their brains energy to keep coming up eith new claims!!

crazy kfer these bastards!

What to reform?
Hinduism is not a particular and fixed ideology.
Hinduism has a history Of reforming itself within according to the time.
Hinduism is a geographical identity, not a religion.
Great response- This is exactly what I have been trying to tell people when they ask me to define Hinduism- Its actually not a religion- Its a way of life and gives you the tools to choose your path.

Umm Dude the land above the Ocean and below the mounbtains has been considered sacred since the last few thousand years...the existence of this land is sine qua non for the existence of Indic culture, philosophy, religious and artistic traditions...if tomorrow this land goes under ocean, there goes Indian civilization

if you want me to source academic works to fortify my case..i would do so...its just tiresome but would do gladly if the other party is debating in good faith

"Aseen naeen manday tuaadi gull
Gaaf wich lae lo apna hull"
:lol::lol::lol:

@Mangus Ortus Novem

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Honestly, where will that be? Any idea. I really curious. When us Jats and Muslims rioted in Muzaffarnagar we were chanting " You have only two places Pakistan or Kabristan "

How old you are kid?? I have asked you many times.
I said " what should be an identity for humans"
What i wrote was this....
" Human being should be your first identity, then you can add nationality. Religious identity is an internal matter "
I don't wanna discus with a kid. Ufff
Why don't you go and suck your thumb.
Just report him (Not that its going to help)- and move on- Not worth your time.

their ancestors used to work ij Muslim horse stables clean shit now they not only eat cow shit but also serve white american masters now they think they are invincible!!

and Modis g fart is like fuel for them gives their brains energy to keep coming up eith new claims!!

crazy kfer these bastards!

Looks like their IQ is dropping very fast too.

Mera bas chalein toh I would love to be a Stalin like figure who does forced conversion to rationalism, Scientific Materialism and atheism for everybody

Problem is people will suffer like in Alcohol Withdrawal Sickness

Issi liye aap ka bus naheen chal raha; warna yeh to bandar kay haath ustra dainay waali baat hoti.:lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, where will that be? Any idea. I really curious. When us Jats and Muslims rioted in Muzaffarnagar we were chanting " You have only two places Pakistan or Kabristan "
bakht the only creature that takes pride in being a fk head!!

crazy amazing peiple hindusatanis are!

i am sure when you guys rape you display pictures of your small cocks in public!

Great response- This is exactly what I have been trying to tell people when they ask me to define Hinduism- Its actually not a religion- Its a way of life and gives you the tools to choose your path.

Aaj phir daaru peena jaldi shuru ker diya.:lol::lol::lol:

Aaj phir daaru peena jaldi shuru ker diya.:lol::lol::lol:
I did not know that sensible responses with factual comments is related to Daaru- Maybe in that case our neighbors on PDF need a lot of Daaru- Chalo Shuru karo uske bath discuss karte hai...:lol::lol::lol:.

patanjili ki bottled pishi pee
US may nahi milta hai bhaijan- Ab mai kaya karun?

bakht the only creature that takes pride in being a fk head!!

crazy amazing peiple hindusatanis are!

i am sure when you guys rape you display pictures of your small cocks in public!
I don't know about bakht but we Jats are certainly fk head. We destroyed half of Harynana during Jat reservation campaign. Haryana main muslim home laanda toh nahi banne wala

O PaaJee,

Ae tay Ghandasa 2.0 kar dita jae @Mentee

Regardless, it is now abundently clear that the good Indians of all hues and froms wish to start Gazwa e Hind ...which we have been trying very hard to put off...for obvious reasons........

All I see is the Fires Rages, Rages, Rages...between the TwoRivers ...

But what is such a rush by the good Indians is not clear yet @StormBreaker @PakSword

Cann't the good Indians complete their HinduRashtra without demanding Gazwa e Hind?

Mangus

"Jang khaid naeen hondi zananiya dee"

Yeh sub Hindutvadi phoki barhkain maartay hae aur waqt aanay per bakri ho jaatay haen. Remember Feb 26 & 27.

Back
Top Bottom