What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

The Brahmins butchered Buddhists by the thousands. This is history. Muslims never organized pogroms against Buddhists. From the first genocides by Adi Shankaracharya to Mihira Kulas - Buddhists and Buddhism was wiped out from Afghanistan to Bengal. By Hindus.

Don't blame Muslims.

never did I ..I blamed Turks..Apnar keno eto jolchay? apni ki Turushka naki?

Okay. So what next will you rebuild?

Taxilla?
Tejo Mahalaya?
Ayodhya?

I personally would want to rebuild parts of the Buddhist circuit ...anyways these are lifelong undertakings..would take a few decades....The old palaces of Ajatashatru would be my first area of interest..

I personally would want to rebuild parts of the Buddhist circuit ...anyways these are lifelong undertakings..would take a few decades....The old palaces of Ajatashatru would be my first area of interest..

Yeah right destroy it first and rebuild it afterwards. You got a psyche of American contractors.

I am a secular Hindu nationalist...I have no love lost for Brahmanism, but I will always have to make sure that philosophies that developed in-situ in India holds primacy...so for me Hindus that oppose Ahmaddiyya Islam should be given a good caning on their hindside ,....It is a form of Islam that the Indian state should invest billions of dollars in every year...for me the land is sacred, yeh bhagwan, devion,devataon mere liye koi maine nahin rakhte...pure racial Indic (Gangu) nationalism
@Indus Pakistan @Sine Nomine

Cultures always evolve. The stories that you cite as indigenous are known to have been borrowed from the Greeks. Culture can never be stagnant.

So you cite yourself as a Hindu nationalist, though abhor any form of Hindu religion. Fair enough, different strokes for different folks. But isn't nationalism itself a relatively modern concept, borrowed from the Europeans?

In other words, you are using a foreign concept to adopt and inherit an ancient and (supposedly) indigenous legacy.

Cultures always evolve. The stories that you cite as indigenous are known to have been borrowed from the Greeks. Culture can never be stagnant.

So you cite yourself as a Hindu nationalist, though abhor any form of Hindu religion. Fair enough, different strokes for different folks. But isn't nationalism itself a relatively modern concept, borrowed from the Europeans?

In other words, you are using a foreign concept to adopt and inherit an ancient (and supposedly) and indigenous legacy.

let's put it in Indic terms...I consider the subcontinent and all the philosphies that emerged from it as sacred...they can fight among themselves I donot care..may be sometimes a strong man will bash their heads together to behave...but yes Indicism is of paramount importance....Atheist cultural,racial,geographical nationalism

Even when they actively fight against us???

I suspect you already know the answer to your question, but are framing it as such as to evoke a response that you will then easily destroy with your logic.

I don't get swayed by rhetoric, so efforts like these go to waste on me.

Perhaps a better understanding of the Quran and Hadeeth is in order for all of us?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom