What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Pakistan is, was and will remain in future the only hope for oppressed Muslims of the world from the waters of River Nile to the city of Kashgar. Israel is the only country in the world which we don't accept because it userps upon Muslim Palestinian areas. Pakistan is the bastion of Islam. Every Muslim in any part of the world looks towards Pakistan. Whether we want this duty or not is not within our hands. Its a duty from Allah, thrust upon us by destiny. We are destined to fulfill this role. The sooner the Jews and Indians understand this fact the better. The Final War is coming. Everybody should get ready for it. As for India, its gonna be wiped off in the first wave of this war.

Bro, you not getting IOK.

No muslim country is looking up to Pak.

No war is coming.

You should stop being delusional.

Indian majoritarianism has primacy over this land..that could be Hindus,Buddhists,Indian atheists (charvaka)....you may also add that Ahmadiyya Islam(Indian Islam ) has primacy over this land ...but I agree with you Hindus solely don't have primacy over this land
Why exclude Islam/Muslims in Indian majoritarianism? Ahmadiyya Islam is not the only Islam. If you can cherry pick sects in Islam, so can I amongst Hindus, Buddhists etc

Bro, you not getting IOK.

No muslim country is looking up to Pak.

No war is coming.

You should stop being delusional.
No war was coming, i agree. But now you are bringing this war on yourself.

Why exclude Islam/Muslims in Indian majoritarianism? Ahmadiyya Islam is not the only Islam. If you can cherry pick sects in Islam, so can I amongst Hindus, Buddhists etc
He is talking of Ahmadis becoz Ahmedis were planted by a Hindu-Anglo conspiracy to divide Indian Muslims.

It is increasingly clear that Muslims are not welcome in today's India.

And to be fair, let us Muslims accept the hard truth below.

1. Hindus hate us. This includes the secularists. Even the Dalits and lower castes.
2. Sikhs also care two hoots about us, except some photo ops from Khalsa Aid, we are always going to be evil Mooslims to them. The way they forgot their humiliation and continued to serve the Indian state speaks volumes.
3. The Buddhists simply don't seem to care. Where they are a significant part of the population (Leh and Ladakh), they want to toe the Indian and pro Hindu line. They cheer the pogroms against Muslims in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. No point in expecting anything here.
4. Parsis and Christians - The Parsis seem neutral but have not done anything concrete for our plight. Even though they continue to flourish in Iran, their hatred for Muslims remains illogical. But at least they don't go about rioting against us.
The Christians are a disappointment. Even with our similarities, they continue to choose the Hindu side instead of aligning with us. If nothing at least for religious reasons. But alas.

There may be exceptions, but one cannot live a life and make decisions based on exceptions to the Rule.

The only people who can and will support us are Muslims.

Even the secularists and the communists have problem with our La ilaha illalah. So count them out too.

Only Muslims can improve the conditions of Muslims. In India as in anywhere else.

I propose the following. These are just ideas. But ideas are inherently strong. They cannot be extinguished.

1. Muslims need political power. But no political party is strong enough to support us. We should accept this fact and support only those that fight for MUSLIM rights ONLY. No other secularism platform should be tolerated. We have seen what secularism has done to our community. Only Allah swt's Deen is for us.
2. We need the means to defend ourselves. This includes all measures within and without any reference to ANY constitution of ANY country. This right is inalienable and I dont want Muslims to care about local laws. Procure arms anyway possible to defend yourselves.
3. Aggressively proselytize. Dawaah is not just for fashion. There are many people of other religions who are sympathetic to us. We should not be content that they are secular and humane. Their real test will be if they recite the Shahada. If they remain Hindu, they will be a part of the oppressor.
4. Eventually we should try to reach a significant portion of the population. Such that Hindu consolidation is unable to get political victories.
5. If that fails, we need to settle for West Bengal and the North east of India as a Muslim homeland for Indian Muslims. There can be separate Muslim nations created in Kerala, Hyderabad and elsewhere if locals there want.

The Indian Army needs to be defeated and the state authorities need to be tied down for this to happen. It may be necessary to highlight human rights abuses by Hindus as regularly as possible so that UN task forces sanction India. Eventually the economy decline will force a curtailment of the armed forces which may lead to a demoralisation.
Then we will be in a position to ask for independent republics or one amalgamated province of Muslims.

All views are welcome.
Weren't you one of those who used to deny two nations theory and curse out our founding fathers for dividing India, well you won't be getting any support from ghairatmand Pakistanis and thank god i was born on this side of the LOC.

Weren't you one of those who used to deny two nations theory and curse out our founding fathers for dividing India, well you won't be getting any support from ghairatmand Pakistanis and thank god i was born on this side of the LOC.
Yes. Had he not divided us we would be ruling India.

Kashmiri Pandits will drive the repopulation ....Indian Muslims can follow Islam .....But they won't have primacy over this land...and it is better suited for Indian Islam to celebrate common cultural legacies with Hindus ...I don't have a problem with Islam in the confessional sense....( personally I think Gowmutra and theism nonsense) ...but Islamic triumphalism has no place in India
What?

We will have to take your permission to follow your sanctioned form of Islam?

F. Off.

I think agriculture is a late import to these regions...most probably people would graze sheep and live stock herds by their thousands in these areas even a few hundred years back? am I right?

We lost our outer posts to Central Asian Turks...I have no shame in accepting that steppe had an overwhelming superiority when it came to military resources, tactics, mobility etc...

I have got news for you ...this ain't the 14th century and you guys are not Turks..war doesnot depend anymore on the number of horses

and people like you seem to forget Maratha,Sikhs,Ahoms .....Islam was on its way out in India as a ruling power as nomadic empires lost their preeminence all around the world in 18th century

You are a Bengali Muslim...when was the last time you did something that left hundreds of Hindus dead in West Bengal?

Any philosophy whose whole premise rests on supernatural events is imperfect. PERIOD

Thank You for being honest..We know what awaits us if we lose this fight..we cannot afford to lose

Okay let me make this clear...Even when I am an atheist who doesnot believe in pre existence before birth or exisence after death..This is a land for which I will fight for..This is a land whose legacy runs through my blood..
Even if they do horrible things to my mother in front of my own eyes, I won't budge regarding this land..EVen if they do horrible things to my wife, I won't budge regarding this land..even if they castrate me, I won't budge regarding this land..even if they blind me I won't budge regarding this land

Do I love Brahmanism? Hell No
Do I believe Buddhism should hold say on around 30-50 percent of the population? Hell Yes

Do I believe Islam, a foreign philosophy to the subcontinent, should hold primacy over India? If you can achieve that killing a billion+ Hindus, then sure try your luck....The only form of Islam acceptable to present Hindus (Indics) is Ahmadiyya...I am all for promotion of Ahmadiyya among Hindus as well as the existing Muslims of India

@padamchen
Yeah yeah. Hindu atheist Hindu secular ...I have heard these enough.

Youa re a Hindu, ergo you cannot be trusted. Sorry. Thats just the way it is.

I think agriculture is a late import to these regions...most probably people would graze sheep and live stock herds by their thousands in these areas even a few hundred years back? am I right?

We lost our outer posts to Central Asian Turks...I have no shame in accepting that steppe had an overwhelming superiority when it came to military resources, tactics, mobility etc...

I have got news for you ...this ain't the 14th century and you guys are not Turks..war doesnot depend anymore on the number of horses

and people like you seem to forget Maratha,Sikhs,Ahoms .....Islam was on its way out in India as a ruling power as nomadic empires lost their preeminence all around the world in 18th century

You are a Bengali Muslim...when was the last time you did something that left hundreds of Hindus dead in West Bengal?

Any philosophy whose whole premise rests on supernatural events is imperfect. PERIOD

Thank You for being honest..We know what awaits us if we lose this fight..we cannot afford to lose

Okay let me make this clear...Even when I am an atheist who doesnot believe in pre existence before birth or exisence after death..This is a land for which I will fight for..This is a land whose legacy runs through my blood..
Even if they do horrible things to my mother in front of my own eyes, I won't budge regarding this land..EVen if they do horrible things to my wife, I won't budge regarding this land..even if they castrate me, I won't budge regarding this land..even if they blind me I won't budge regarding this land

Do I love Brahmanism? Hell No
Do I believe Buddhism should hold say on around 30-50 percent of the population? Hell Yes

Do I believe Islam, a foreign philosophy to the subcontinent, should hold primacy over India? If you can achieve that killing a billion+ Hindus, then sure try your luck....The only form of Islam acceptable to present Hindus (Indics) is Ahmadiyya...I am all for promotion of Ahmadiyya among Hindus as well as the existing Muslims of India

@padamchen
You may want to read about the Direct Acrion Day. You will know what Muslims can do.

What?

F. Off.

U r rite. Jinnah devided Muslims.

Pakistan nd Bangladesh shd merge wid India. Total Muslim populetion will becom higher than Hindus

What?

F. Off.

neither can you be trusted.......we won't give West Bengal up...on our dead bodies......as if Muslims in Bengal didnot feel the brunt of Direct Action...How many Muslims had to leave West Bengal again? The city where you did your Direct Action is firmly in the hands of the Hindus...Hindu culture,arts are celebrated there...Thousands of Durga Pujas happen on the sacred land of your Direct Action......

Yeah and there was no repurcussion? Did Kolkata come under the Bengali muslims? No

We as Hindus have racial respect for medieval horseborne Turkic nomads..if new Bengali converts think they have the Turkic military magic, they are sorely mistaken

Your future will be as bright as Christmas
No but a 60 pc Muslim Bengali population got 80 pc of Bengal. Lol. Don't mess with us.

Because they betrayed their nation. Their Deen and colluded with you. Anyway, that is not the topic of this discussion.

Yes it is.....West Bengal won't be the seperate Muslim homeland of Indian muslims.....you guys are not Turks..This ain't the 14th century...war doesnot depend on millions of horses...You guys don't daunt us and moreover are laughable to us...only Pashtuns have our highest of respect

@Aasimkhan Sorry a club that has 2 billion souls in it cannot be elite

Jews can be elite but not Muslims

Pashtuns can be elite but not Muslims

Turks can be elite but not Muslims

Gulf Arabs can be elite but not Muslims

Get the point?

Yes it is.....West Bengal won't be the seperate Muslim homeland of Indian muslims.....you guys are not Turks..This ain't the 14th century...war doesnot depend on millions of horses...You guys don't daunt us and moreover are laughable to us...only Pashtuns have our highest of respect

@Aasimkhan Sorry a club that has 2 billion souls in it cannot be elite

Jews can be elite but not Muslims

Pashtuns can be elite but not Muslims

Turks can be elite but not Muslims

Gulf Arabs can be elite but not Muslims

Get the point?
Brother if u keep on doing Hindutva den people like Afrazul will increase nd India will b divided again.

Stop Modi nd RSS b4 its 2 late

Creating 10 Muslim states will be hard and hard to defend. Just as India has eaten Hyderabad, it will eat those tiny island states that has Hindustan on all the sides. Thus the new state must be together and closer to Paksitan so it could boost their defense against India.

Brother if u keep on doing Hindutva den people like Afrazul will increase nd India will b divided again.

Stop Modi nd RSS b4 its 2 late

Yeah that I would agree with you...CAA and NRC nautaanki was really really not needed...I remain opposed to CAA as it is right now...I remain whole heartedly opposed to NRC..the failure is on the part of Muslims to make common cause with moderate Hindus

Pakistan is, was and will remain in future the only hope for oppressed Muslims of the world from the waters of River Nile to the city of Kashgar. Israel is the only country in the world which we don't accept because it userps upon Muslim Palestinian areas. Pakistan is the bastion of Islam. Every Muslim in any part of the world looks towards Pakistan. Whether we want this duty or not is not within our hands. Its a duty from Allah, thrust upon us by destiny. We are destined to fulfill this role. The sooner the Jews and Indians understand this fact the better. The Final War is coming. Everybody should get ready for it. As for India, its gonna be wiped off in the first wave of this war.
:lol:

Magnificent...I always love people who have pride regarding their race....their land ...their heritage..their blood....it is their gift from the Unseen Beyond....such men are a thousand times more worthy of my respect,warmth and greetings than men who share my blood but pretend to be fake Bengali Arabs....
You can't change blood,those who try to change their blood line are even looked down are bastards.My ancestors built these temples,forts and stood test of time many times and chose Islam when they considered it was right,i owe them everything i have.
People living in mountains have hardly done anything long lasting,have been killing each other for two centuries,in mean time we went through a lot and make it back.
If I ever were a horse loving man, a Punjabi stallion from the Potohar region ( own breed or originally Baloch breed?) would have been the pride of my stable....but I love motorcycles more
Such things are subject to region we live in,a Potohari or Balochi horse would give any horse run for it's money when it comes to it's own area.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom