What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

@Mirzah Buddhism was always an urban religion with heavy dependence on urban centres,land donations from kings and traders...Buddhism based itself around universities, monasteries, corps of monks and nuns.....Disingenous Brahman polemics led to steady erosion of Buddhism from country side...still Buddhism was a majority force in the eastern half of Northern India till early 13th century ...then turks came in and destroyed Nalanda, Vikramshila, Odantapuri and most probably Somavihara too...also burning of several thousand invluable books.....thousands of monks and nuns were disemboweled by the Turkic talwar..all of these things had then been meticulously recorded by the monks that managed to flee to Tibet and Sri Lanka ...but I will make anther thread with complete academic references..that's the work of a few weeks

Yeah that I would agree with you...CAA and NRC nautaanki was really really not needed...I remain opposed to CAA as it is right now...I remain whole heartedly opposed to NRC..the failure is on the part of Muslims to make common cause with moderate Hindus
So what do you want? Fall over the "moderate" Hindu's feet and expect their mercy and support against extremist hindus? That has been happening since last 7 decades. We were used by so-called secular parties for electoral benefits without actually benefiting us. So dont put the blame of muslims. You hindus need to introspect.

2. We need the means to defend ourselves. This includes all measures within and without any reference to ANY constitution of ANY country. This right is inalienable and I dont want Muslims to care about local laws. Procure arms anyway possible to defend yourselves.

This is something you guys already had in the form of Muslim underworld, till it was all wrapped up by Indian Muslims themselves by taking the lollipops given to them by Indian establishment in the name of "Shinning India" non sense.

You guys needs to go back to the basics, and understand this, you don't prepare for intentions but capabilities. The rise of Hindu extremists and terrorists in India was for all to see. Yet Muslims of India kept on sleeping and worst, destroyed their onces dreaded underworld.

Go back to basics and start to defend yourself. Its your basic human right. You don't need Indian constitution to legalise and justify your actions, besides that document is worth the paper it is written on anyway. The hindu terrorists that are ruling India gives too cent to Indian constitution anyway, why should you?

Also, start spitting on the faces of the deoband and the likes of Owasi.

@Mirzah Buddhism was always an urban religion with heavy dependence on urban centres,land donations from kings and traders...Buddhism based itself around universities, monasteries, corps of monks and nuns.....Disingenous Brahman polemics led to steady erosion of Buddhism from country side...still Buddhism was a majority force in the eastern half of Northern India till early 13th century ...then turks came in and destroyed Nalanda, Vikramshila, Odantapuri and most probably Somavihara too...also burning of several thousand invluable books.....thousands of monks and nuns were disemboweled by the Turkic talwar..all of these things had then been meticulously recorded by the monks that managed to flee to Tibet and Sri Lanka ...but I will make anther thread with complete academic references..that's the work of a few weeks
Buddhism was already in decline by 13th century thanks to your fellow Dharmic hindu brothers. There are already threads that discussed about violent hindu onslaught against buddhists on this forum and I did provide you a link previously but looks like you do have an jaundiced view of muslims. And you are not willing to look beyond those lens.

Buddhism was already in decline by 13th century thanks to your fellow Dharmic hindu brothers. There are already threads that discussed about violent hindu onslaught against buddhists on this forum and I did provide you a link previously but looks like you do have an jaundiced view of muslims. And you are not willing to look beyond those lens.

Both Brahmans and Turks destroyed Buddhism..the sins of one doesnot wash the other....Bengal region was the stronghold of Buddhism till the Turks arived...you have a jaundiced view of all Indics and want to pile all responsibility on any Indic sect possible...and I will be quoting direct references from European Buddhisrt acdemics who chair Buddhist studies in prestigious universities

I never said Muslims destroyed Buddhism...I said Turks did that...Why are you feeling attacked then? are you a Central Asian Turk or an Indian?

Both Brahmans and Turks destroyed Buddhism..the sins of one doesnot wash the other....Bengal region was the stronghold of Buddhism till the Turks arived...you have a jaundiced view of all Indics and want to pile all responsibility on any Indic sect possible...and I will be quoting direct references from European Buddhisrt acdemics who chair Buddhist studies in prestigious universities

I never said Muslims destroyed Buddhism...I said Turks did that...Why are you feeling attacked then? are you a Central Asian Turk or an Indian?
Then why the animosity against muslims and the overt support for Extremist Hindus?

So what do you want? Fall over the "moderate" Hindu's feet and expect their mercy and support against extremist hindus? That has been happening since last 7 decades. We were used by so-called secular parties for electoral benefits without actually benefiting us. So dont put the blame of muslims. You hindus need to introspect.

Hindutvadis dislike introspection. Iss say in ko diarrhea honay lagta hae.:lol:

Delusion :D:D
First Try unite All Firk Of Muslim Sects in india then talk :coffee:

As a Catholic I Know We can't unite all Christian diaspora :disagree::disagree:

My Father was Obsessed With Portuguese rule over India
Many old guard Christians in old goa still do

Well we the New Generations Konkani's :tup::tup:

LOL Ever been in india :lol::lol::lol:
Language Barrier And Sub-caste Barrier Among Communities is huge :D

So Are political Affiliations

In Hyderabad Muslims Worship YSR Reddy Garu And KCR

Kerala its LDF

Muslims Of India are So Hindufied that You can see Them Worshiping idols

Then Again We have Large Cult Following of Bollywood SRK,Salman,Saif

these Guys have Physiological effects On Muslim Youth than any Maulana's Oppositions

Best Bet are Left And congress Parties Which Always Given political space To Muslims:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rest is Materialism Most of My Muslims Friends are Heavy Alcohol drinkers
Some Of them Were My roommate's in college

Never Seen then Reciting Kalma's We Drink Rum Together Been To Bar's and Brothels

Tick Tock And Instagram generation are To Lazy To fight War of Old Bearded Religious Uncles :D:D
Tu khui sor re?

Then why the animosity against muslims and the overt support for Extremist Hindus?

There is no animosity towards those Islamic strands that celebrate Indic cultural legacy.....Ahmadiyya is a good candiate..you have to realize India and Iran are great civilizations on their own and will always want to give an indigenous take to any world religion...For Iranians it was the Bahai, for Indians it is Ahmadiyya....we haveto find a middle ground esle we will always be locked in battle....there are a lot of cultural Hindus who are atheists, agnostics, non.theists, Buddhophile-------for them the challenge is to take theology out of Hindutva and make it cultural,racial, geographic nationalism...Muslims already have a homebuilt architecture to be part of this plan...its up to them to own it or not

This is something you guys already had in the form of Muslim underworld, till it was all wrapped up by Indian Muslims themselves by taking the lollipops given to them by Indian establishment in the name of "Shinning India" non sense.

You guys needs to go back to the basics, and understand this, you don't prepare for intentions but capabilities. The rise of Hindu extremists and terrorists in India was for all to see. Yet Muslims of India kept on sleeping and worst, destroyed their onces dreaded underworld.

Go back to basics and start to defend yourself. Its your basic human right. You don't need Indian constitution to legalise and justify your actions, besides that document is worth the paper it is written on anyway. The hindu terrorists that are ruling India gives too cent to Indian constitution anyway, why should you?

Also, start spitting on the faces of the deoband and the likes of Owasi.

I also advise them to change their views about Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam. A correct narrative is necessary for any effective political struggle.

Another array spotted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Indus Pakistan

- PRTP GWD

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is no animosity towards those Islamic strands that celebrate Indic cultural legacy.....Ahmadiyya is a good candiate..you have to realize India and Iran are great civilizations on their own and will always want to give an indigenous take to any world religion...For Iranians it was the Bahai, for Indians it is Ahmadiyya....we haveto find a middle ground esle we will always be locked in battle....there are a lot of cultural Hindus who are atheists, agnostics, non.theists, Buddhophile-------for them the challenge is to take theology out of Hindutva and make it cultural,racial, geographic nationalism...Muslims already have a homebuilt architecture to be part of this plan...its up to them to own it or not
So those who dont celebrate Indic cultural legacy or relate themselves to it are enemies of you?

Hindutvadis dislike introspection.

This is the most intrinsic and peculiar trait of a fascist and narcissist person or a group...they don't like any dissenting voices and views, introspection is a distant term for them, doesn't know what the heck is that...what they do is deemed right and other must follow.

Might is right and 'my way or the highway' kind of thinking...

Last edited:

The Brahmins butchered Buddhists by the thousands. This is history. Muslims never organized pogroms against Buddhists. From the first genocides by Adi Shankaracharya to Mihira Kulas - Buddhists and Buddhism was wiped out from Afghanistan to Bengal. By Hindus.

Don't blame Muslims.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom